Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Looneygirl

I really don’t think so. But looks like she’s given up all the comforts that Raghav’s illgotten gains have given her and is back to her old simple avatar and I guess it’s going to play as redemption track 2.0 for Raghav:😕

The "badla waqt" line makes me think its a leap.....even if its for a few months. Bcz Pallavi cant get a new job just the other day no ?

Dts why I think its a small leap. 

Also I cannot believe he actually said dt to Pallavi.

I dont know who to root for anymore😕

But for a change I believe the story would be good.

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Now that I see the full video I can make a total sense of it... This is a very interesting track and I'm super excited.

From their first meet where he burns her sarees to his first visit to her shop, she's always maintained that for her self-respect and honest earning is very important. This is so much in character that after she realised how he's earning the money, she may ask him to change his ways. Raghav being Raghav won't agree and tell her she's enjoying these luxuries as well. 

That's when she will take on a new job and start earning her honest money for herself. She won't take a single penny from him. She will continue to live in the mansion but won't use a single luxury his money provides. The separation is an emotional separation like how Raghav is behaving with her right now. The tables have turned and he needs to bridge that gap now. 

She's not going to the D house. She'll live in the RR mansion itself. Raghav will ultimately realise she's more important to him than his greed for money and nothing he owns is worth if she's not with him. I'm of the belief that the smuggling business needs to be stopped coz it's risky to his life and reputation. He rather earns lesser money but is safe because he now has a family to think of.

My only concern (read fear) was her leaving him but I can take them live together in the mansion. Now there's scope for discussing the issue and finding a middle ground.

MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Now that I see the full video I can make a total sense of it... This is a very interesting track and I'm super excited.

From their first meet where he burns her sarees to his first visit to her shop, she's always maintained that for her self-respect and honest earning is very important. This is so much in character that after she realised how he's earning the money, she may ask him to change his ways. Raghav being Raghav won't agree and tell her she's enjoying these luxuries as well. 

That's when she will take on a new job and start earning her honest money for herself. She won't take a single penny from him. She will continue to live in the mansion but won't use a single luxury his money provides. The separation is an emotional separation like how Raghav is behaving with her right now. The tables have turned and he needs to bridge that gap now. 

She's not going to the D house. She'll live in the RR mansion itself. Raghav will ultimately realise she's more important to him than his greed for money and nothing he owns is worth if she's not with him. I'm of the belief that the smuggling business needs to be stopped coz it's risky to his life and reputation. He rather earns lesser money but is safe because he now has a family to think of.

My only concern (read fear) was her leaving him but I can take them live together in the mansion. Now there's scope for discussing the issue and finding a middle ground.

Correctly put .. this makes sense to me too !!!!  
eventually Raghav will change and start paying custom duty .. as it’s not safe .. but right now not ready to bend !! 

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Exactly what I have been trying to say from the whole time since this track has started

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MHRW99

Correctly put .. this makes sense to me too !!!!  
eventually Raghav will change and start paying custom duty .. as it’s not safe .. but right now not ready to bend !! 

This officer is dangerous. He needs to stop now. It's not worth risking everything he has for money.

Play your battles wisely is what I'd say. I'm super excited for this track. Getting to see Pals in her old simple look.....waowowwlw

Merly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Guys i feel makers are making us go mad 😕

yes there will be a clash b/w ragahvi  on wrong and right 

but it  will end well as our raghavi cannot stay away from each other ..... 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

TFS🤗

I keep replaying the promo and my mind's just blank kuch nahi matlab KUCH BHI NAHI aa raha dimaagh mein uff😳🤣

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Raghav ko garib e bana diya cvs nai 😑 in full version of promo it seems pallavi warns him that his  Kingdom made of dishonest money  won't survive & this is gonna to be happened. Raghav becomes mentally sick & pallavi will do all kind of small job for recovering raghav as bg  voice saying * rr ki patni ho ke etna chota kaam karegi ye* It doesn't look pallavi leave raghav.

Edited by ILTHBEB - 2 years ago
-RoadsideRomeo- thumbnail

This is actually very interesting😃