Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Pallavi comes to know about Raghav's smuggling!! She decides to stay separate from him as her morality will not allow her to stay with Raghav. Raghav goes insane due to separation.

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh 

all our theories are out the window šŸ¤£

okay so pallavi is hurt by what raghav said, maybe he says smth like how sheā€™s staying in RR mansion with him in all this luxury 

and how itā€™s due to the money he earned

So sheā€™s hurt and she goes to do a job and she goes back to being herself, her clothes, her everything 

as in she doesnā€™t want anything from him

And the mental torture scene is just probably to highlight that heā€™s hurt and he didnā€™t mean to make her feel that way

But she turns away because sheā€™s hurt with his behavior and she canā€™t get his words out 

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abey purane chhod..main toh latest se hi confused hoon...ab yeh kya hai šŸ¤£

And yes I am a good little girl, I think I have reached 8 or 9 but yaar..new and old and now promo..Raghav ki jagah mujhe bed se bandhna padega 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: meghumonu

So Pallavi comes to know about Raghav's smuggling!! She decides to stay separate from him as her morality will not allow her to stay with Raghav. Raghav goes insane due to separation.

He doesnā€™t go insane it has a double meaning I guess

Heā€™s drowned in guilt so theyā€™ve shown him like that 

and Iā€™m guessing pallavi didnā€™t leave RR mansion, she just decided to not accept anything from him

like the clothes, food, she is doing everything herself like she used to before 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: eveline

Abey purane chhod..main toh latest se hi confused hoon...ab yeh kya hai šŸ¤£

And yes I am a good little girl, I think I have reached 8 or 9 but yaar..new and old and now promo..Raghav ki jagah mujhe bed se bandhna padega 

Shit that means I need to catch up. Can yoh leave some vishesh tippani on that sukkha hua thread so we know people are watching. I'm yet to see the 4th one. Real life got in the way. I will try catching up soon... 

Promo ko zyada seriously math lo. She's going to be blackmailed by her father's truth and she will leave RR to spare him some pain (may be KR is her father). That's why she's in her old clothes but she turns back after seeing RR in pain coz she still loves him.

I'm excited because I don't know where the story will go but they have their love which will keep them together (even if not physically). It is a short separation if at all. I'm not taking much stress for a change... Hahah

meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

He doesnā€™t go insane it has a double meaning I guess

Heā€™s drowned in guilt so theyā€™ve shown him like that 

and Iā€™m guessing pallavi didnā€™t leave RR mansion, she just decided to not accept anything from him

like the clothes, food, she is doing everything herself like she used to before 

This can also happen!! 

eveline thumbnail

Oh, so this is not the full one..any London viewers here..they are the first ones to get the extended promos I think...šŸ˜”

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghumonu

This can also happen!! 

If she leaves separately and fends for herself then RR is going to do crazy things to bring her back at any costs and thatā€™ll be a fun ride for us viewers to watch . IF however she stays in the house but donā€™t accept things from him and in a different room etc heā€™s going to move heaven and earth for her forgiveness . Thatā€™ll be fun as well . Chalo Iā€™m happy now 

eveline thumbnail

Gosh..dont stress about this!! This was supposed to be a fun thread..its not school assignment!!šŸ˜† And keeping up with the new ones is such a challenge..plus a million things to do...have fun!! Me super excited about the new.promo..old pallu..old simple dressing..the push and pull and denial and angst is back..yay!! I am always against getting the leads married..kills the whole.story!!

This is the closest you can get to a refresh..šŸ„³

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Oh, so this is not the full one..any London viewers here..they are the first ones to get the extended promos I think...šŸ˜”

Hum US Walon se kya dushmani hai MHRW Walon ko pata nahin . Na to episode thik se uploaded hota hai aur promo to chhod hi do . Not fair šŸ˜ž