Imlie's social message on consent - Page 7

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Midnight_moon

Morning I was not able to invest much before threads & all

But now precap gives me hope

What if Adhi doesn’t remember Malini in that saree…seera ji ka #team kuch nahi hua

Says imlie I remember only you in Radha costume 

Arre… he Pakka won’t remember or it will be like a silhouette or hallucinations. I am still on the team that he is not letting imlie file case cos he is suffering from victim guilt. Imlie has to as usual drag him out of this pit of remorse and despair so ladies if there is a fake bacha he will step up to take responsibility cos he believes he did wrong . Victim always thinks so . It will be imlie who will unfortunately have to pull him out  . 

If Atif was directed this track I will get hope … because he keeps connected and addresses well every thing .

That they beautifully done with kidnapping track

But Ajay I have no hope unless he learn lessons from previous didi centric track …

All we can do is fingers crossed 

If Atif was directed this track I will get hope … because he keeps connected and addresses well every thing .

That they beautifully done with kidnapping track

But Ajay I have no hope unless he learn lessons from previous didi centric track …

Yeah even continuity is missing in a lot of things. After NDE, lafangi's haldi wala doodh, we thought she'll give to adi and adi will give chop in return.. yesterday NN said dekheki padi and went after Anu but nothing happened again.. irritating smiley7

Aditya ka main problem he y he ha k iska gehri dost par blind trust ha. Wo samjhtaa ha k malini jasa phele the woh ub bhi wase he ha aur yahan y Bunda maar Kha gya log rishtay waqt k sath badal jatay hain aur y baat I think is ostrich ne bole bhi the jub ise imlie se pyar hua tha. To y ub kasay bhool gya smiley36

Originally posted by Pearl21

Aditya ka main problem he y he ha k iska gehri dost par blind trust ha. Wo samjhtaa ha k malini jasa phele the woh ub bhi wase he ha aur yahan y Bunda maar Kha gya log rishtay waqt k sath badal jatay hain aur y baat I think is ostrich ne bole bhi the jub ise imlie se pyar hua tha. To y ub kasay bhool gya smiley36

He knows subconsciously ki ye badalgayi hai.. just like he knew he had accepted Imlie as his wife in the beginning and he has changed and loves Imlie, but still because of his ostrichpana he's not accepting it. It's time to pull out his head now. His relation with Imlie is at stake.. aahista aahista he'll start accepting and kaam pe lagega banda

Originally posted by Pearl21

Not only that … he may think imlie will now with me … so don’t want to create any issue further.  Every thing will ok…

Counter complaint only will prevail… 

Not only that … he may think imlie will now with me … so don’t want to create any issue further.  Every thing will ok…

Counter complaint only will prevail… 

I think it has nothing to do with that. He is unable to see beyond his own guilt. Imlie is his paddle keeping the canoe afloat. 
Ready to be super chopped that he is just an ostrich 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 days ago

Have anybody from Kerala or anyone from civil service or preparing for UPSC here…

Please somebody is able to draw parallel between recent / till running Prasanth Nair IAS case & ongoing track of imlie .

Some journalists/activist / or can be a popular figure among elite circle give complaint against Prasanth and his wife Lakshmi is defending him that she posted against her in SM … 

Atleast Google ..it not exact … but issue is aggravated even he is suspended 

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 days ago

Imlie