Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akipog thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Lakshmi is not admitting.. all this have started back from Venkataraman issue … and even some times wafa also all his part … after that his downfall like alcoholic addiction also started .. recently only he got a position again… 

And also while MP Raghavan issue… 

Nothing directly to imlie 

I just saying actual what happened is hard to prove… but Lakshmi’s stand was good.. and she said after office hour she called and Lakshmi asked to get back after some time to his office number only..

Apparently his wife is saying she texted on his behalf nd he's not responsible for it but anyway case has been taken. Sree ram Venkatraman's case looked like a honey trap but the thing that shocked me is in tvm he only had wafa as his friend especially when he studied here for 5yrs nd more plus he being a doctor recklessly put the body of the person inside the car instead of calling an ambulance but yes he was left Scott free after some days citing medical reasons nd other stuff nd now he's handling covid scenario nd stuff. The way Sreeram's image got sabotaged was beyond imagination nd still has a scarring effect on his image nd hasn't redeemed yet! Coming to Imlie its a molestation case nd consent matters the most no means no. Many ppl have got embroiled in fake metoo cases so I hope Imlie makers give a strong message to the society via this track by getting the perpetrator punished nd not make a mockery of sensitive issues like these like they did in suicide track. Message should be loud and clear no means no irrespective of gender ! Women can be used against mankind has been proven time nd again resulting in the downfall of men. There's a mal proverb that means the main cause of fight is wealth nd women so here the ugly cat fight lead to the downfall of a stalwart in journalism like AKT. Malini should be punished period no mental health excuse nor white washing can be accepted as she plotted all these so cleverly!

Edited by akipog - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Apsvenky

I think where you are going with this is that sometimes things can seem very different from what they seem on the surface. The article you mentioned basically has the wife respond to the journalist with comments that were deemed NSFW or suiting an official, but since she did it from his phone, he was stuck in the controversy. Maybe had he been more careful or made sure that his wife did not use his official number to respond to those messages, it would have saved him from suspension even.

Here also Adi is caught in a situation not of his making, where the 2 sisters are basically making him the reason in their fight with each other. Adi is paying the price of not choosing sides and staying quiet all this time, thus giving one party the leeway to go to the extent of molesting him to suit her purpose and justify her endgame. His mistake is not nipping this situation in the bud and not investigating why his wife was trying to warn him against her own sister. 

The only parallel I could find was that both were caught in situations that were not exactly of their making but are paying a heavy price for it.

Exactly…parallel I mean jst stuck to that situation. But long back stories have even made Lakshmi to do that… 

No body is beyond the manipulation of a lady

Like Prasanth, Sriram every where there is a lady behind there downfall( both started with same lady)

Then why not AKT a national award winning journalist.

Imlie is fighting for somewhat lost case at first instance…

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Exactly…parallel I mean jst stuck to that situation. But long back stories have even made Lakshmi to do that… 

No body is beyond the manipulation of a lady

Like Prasanth, Sriram every where there is a lady behind there downfall( both started with same lady)

Then why not AKT a national award winning journalist.

Imlie is fighting for somewhat lost case at first instance…

Oh I understood where you were going with the parallel you mentioned. See the reason why today's episode and the current track is being judged beyond what is being shown, is due to the promo they released yesterday. While we may want to assume a lot of things and be extremely irritated and disappointed with the makers for what they are showing, I still feel that their intent is good. 

This is a topic that is very difficult to portray as men being assaulted or taken advantage of by a woman is something that is not easily accepted by society. While we hate the T family, their reaction is what I expected from them. They would be of the kind to be more bothered about their family's izzat rather than understand their son's pain. Even Adi's reaction is understandable as a man who does not know what to believe - that he took advantage of someone, or someone took advantage of him. He is in shock, pain and thoroughly confused, and trying to process the situation that he cheated Imlie and almost lost her, when she comes back and accuses his gehri dost of being a perpetrator of a crime against him. So while I may not like it, I can still come to terms with his worry that Imlie is fighting a lost cause and that at the end of the day she will be put in a situation and will be blamed when there is no proof of her wrongdoings. Somewhere I feel either Adi is not believing that Malini can do something so vile, or even if he does, he is not able to comprehend on how to deal with the situation that they currently are facing.

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akipog

Apparently his wife is saying she texted on his behalf nd he's not responsible for it but anyway case has been taken. Sree ram Venkatraman's case looked like a honey trap but the thing that shocked me is in tvm he only had wafa as his friend especially when he studied here for 5yrs nd more plus he being a doctor recklessly put the body of the person inside the car instead of calling an ambulance but yes he was left Scott free after some days citing medical reasons nd other stuff nd now he's handling covid scenario nd stuff. The way Sreeram's image got sabotaged was beyond imagination nd still has a scarring effect on his image nd hasn't redeemed yet! Coming to Imlie its a molestation case nd consent matters the most no means no. Many ppl have got embroiled in fake metoo cases so I hope Imlie makers give a strong message to the society via this track by getting the perpetrator punished nd not make a mockery of sensitive issues like these like they did in suicide track. Message should be loud and clear no means no irrespective of gender !

Yes if they handle well they will again give a reason to stick to this no cliche organic show .

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Oh I understood where you were going with the parallel you mentioned. See the reason why today's episode and the current track is being judged beyond what is being shown, is due to the promo they released yesterday. While we may want to assume a lot of things and be extremely irritated and disappointed with the makers for what they are showing, I still feel that their intent is good. 

This is a topic that is very difficult to portray as men being assaulted or taken advantage of by a woman is something that is not easily accepted by society. While we hate the T family, their reaction is what I expected from them. They would be of the kind to be more bothered about their family's izzat rather than understand their son's pain. Even Adi's reaction is understandable as a man who does not know what to believe - that he took advantage of someone, or someone took advantage of him. He is in shock, pain and thoroughly confused, and trying to process the situation that he cheated Imlie and almost lost her, when she comes back and accuses his gehri dost of being a perpetrator of a crime against him. So while I may not like it, I can still come to terms with his worry that Imlie is fighting a lost cause and that at the end of the day she will be put in a situation and will be blamed when there is no proof of her wrongdoings. Somewhere I feel either Adi is not believing that Malini can do something so vile, or even if he does, he is not able to comprehend on how to deal with the situation that they currently are facing.

Yes I agree… he is behaving realistically.. he is in no shape mentally to process this  like a normal person cos he is in trauma… and well I still believe that whilst he is grappling with this imlie will be his protector. Baki see what they actually give us . 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Precap by taking either way …if he recognises the saree … and he may afraid some thing happened … till now he defended he was with imlie… even if Malini said he doesn’t reject it & imlie he admitted marzi nahi tha it was accidental… now even imlie somewhat believing him and being his side is a great relief for him.., so he may not want some more complications… either T’s may again put pressure on imlie if it is a mistake by Adhithya you simply leave let Malini be with Adhi.

By not standing again a possibility of imlie he may just try to talk with Malini & get compromise.

Rollingdeep thumbnail

Precap by taking either way …if he recognises the saree … and he may afraid some thing happened … till now he defended he was with imlie… even if Malini said he doesn’t reject it & imlie he admitted marzi nahi tha it was accidental… now even imlie somewhat believing him and being his side is a great relief for him.., so he may not want some more complications… either T’s may again put pressure on imlie if it is a mistake by Adhithya you simply leave let Malini be with Adhi.

By not standing again a possibility of imlie he may just try to talk with Malini & get compromise.

If he does compromise then I am sorry I cannot accept . I cannot watch . 

Divi1301 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chintapandu

He knows subconsciously ki ye badalgayi hai.. just like he knew he had accepted Imlie as his wife in the beginning and he has changed and loves Imlie, but still because of his ostrichpana he's not accepting it. It's time to pull out his head now. His relation with Imlie is at stake.. aahista aahista he'll start accepting and kaam pe lagega banda

When did Aditya knew that he accepted Imlie as his wife ?? Which episode it was shown number please..??

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

If he does compromise then I am sorry I cannot accept . I cannot watch . 

We cannot say anything now … they all gives misleading promo.. bts etc …when ever didi exposure happens & Atleast Adhi admit her wrong doings then only I will believe… before that I exhausted by each day AKT’s expression 

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Divi1301

When did Aditya knew that he accepted Imlie as his wife ?? Which episode it was shown number please..??

Till now not clearly shown or he admitted .

But right after their marriage he accepted the fact… 

Watch from initial episodes … you will get clear idea 

Some important highlights 

Waiting her at bus stand… till bus is starting also he waited for her …if he didn’t want to her to come he can suddenly catch the bus .. and have a feel when she removed her marital signs 

When she explained about Savitri he remembers she rescuing him from bottle bomb … 

His wedding day when his father explains responsibility he remembers he filled her mang & take phere…

Award speech 

Talk to colleague about 

Chk previous episodes he accepted it one moment next time he completely goes to denial mode…