Imlie

Imlie's social message on consent - Page 8

Chintapandu thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Divi1301

When did Aditya knew that he accepted Imlie as his wife ?? Which episode it was shown number please..??

They didn't show him confess until pd3 trip but it was shown through his feelings & gestures 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Chintapandu

They didn't show him confess until pd3 trip but it was shown through his feelings & gestures 

And also 1 thing I noticed when AC pointed out anything about imlie & him he keeps silence only … neither deny nor admit it.

Like When AC asks about how he have time to come to pick imlie … only time he simply made token statement about moving in life to imlie next moment he was like imlie mujhe galat samajA

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Morning I was not able to invest much before threads & all

But now precap gives me hope

What if Adhi doesn’t remember Malini in that saree…seera ji ka #team kuch nahi hua

Says imlie I remember only you in Radha costume 

I'm #teamkuchnahihua too.. Just that they are twisting n turning as much as possible.. 

Radha costume ya saree waali baat itni jaldi clear nahi karenge.. 

Rest I'm on WUs sirf precap dekha.. Will try to binge watch.. Coz bit busy.. Upar se kal sirf promo ne dimaag kharab rakha tha.. 

Thanks for the thread Aps ji🤗

Chintapandu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Juvvi9

I'm #teamkuchnahihua too.. Just that they are twisting n turning as much as possible.. 

Radha costume ya saree waali baat itni jaldi clear nahi karenge.. 

Rest I'm on WUs sirf precap dekha.. Will try to binge watch.. Coz bit busy.. Upar se kal sirf promo ne dimaag kharab rakha tha.. 

Thanks for the thread Aps ji🤗

It was good to watch Adi not stopping police while they were taking away lafangi.. and our Imlie was as usual no bakwas, loved it!

I'm trying to be positive and to trust in Adi's character but yeah the promo got me anxious. I'm still positive even about the promo. Felt like adi was looking at lafangi with disgust but still.. just the word/though of adini bachha is making me sick to my stomach. I wish they end it ASAP 😭

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It was good to watch Adi not stopping police while they were taking away lafangi.. and our Imlie was as usual no bakwas, loved it!

I'm trying to be positive and to trust in Adi's character but yeah the promo got me anxious. I'm still positive even about the promo. Felt like adi was looking at lafangi with disgust but still.. just the word/though of adini bachha is making me sick to my stomach. I wish they end it ASAP 😭

there is no bacha 🤣 this is the story of Imlie & Adi is shown as an inspiration to Imlie. She a kind of imitates him. 😆 How will they show Adi having bacha with Malini🤣. 19 year Imlie will look after Adis najayaz Bacha and sit inside home kya 😆 . Imlie is shown as a girl with dreams. This is the final test. What can Malini do more than throwing bacha card. Next can be Imlies NDE. 😆 She had done everything under sky

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

there is no bacha 🤣 this is the story of Imlie & Adi is shown as an inspiration to Imlie. She a kind of imitates him. 😆 How will they show Adi having bacha with Malini🤣. 19 year Imlie will look after Adis najayaz Bacha and sit inside home kya 😆 . Imlie is shown as a girl with dreams. This is the final test. What can Malini do more than throwing bacha card. Next can be Imlies NDE. 😆 She had done everything under sky

Yes i too think end of this track will be imlie nde.

As both adilie only can stand for each other not for self.

Ispiye adi abhi tk sant h .

But once imlie will be harm by M. He will blast at core then no place for maline.

Hope so it will come soon no chop.

Chintapandu thumbnail

Yeah I knew imlie's NDE is next but didn't expect this fake pregsy drama. Can't see her cry anymore 😭

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Thanks so much Snow - your bharosa that nothing horrible will happen, gives me so much hope that this is nearing the end and hopefully we should get a conclusion soon

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah I knew imlie's NDE is next but didn't expect this fake pregsy drama. Can't see her cry anymore 😭

they both are in competition who cries the best. I like Rotlu Adi😆. He cries beautifully. It will be difficult for Imlie to digest prego angle. But they r taking the track very fastly.

aarti1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I feel like Adi and Imlie tried every way to go separate way but Sita Maiyaa sambhal li, Imlie tried everything to push Adi to Malini but BabuSaheb sambhal li. Similarly Malini will try everything to get Adi back , this time Imlie will do the sambhalna. 

We cant put anything off table right now from Malini's side, fake pregnancy, real pregnancy with KC, NDE.. anything. 

Sita Maiyaa fought battle for these idiots for first 100 episodes. Aditya fought battle for next 100 episodes. Now its Imlie's turn.

Edited by aarti1234 - 2 years ago