Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 15 Sept 2021 - Page 2

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 2 days ago

Kya ab bhi Imlie sar phodegi in useless creatures pesmiley44 

Bhkkkk bolke Nikal lo Imlie ..let him live with his gehri dosti and get molested by her smiley7

Posted: 2 days ago

Investigative patrakar has become paperboy.  His passion for the truth and justice got buried when he decided to behave like an ostrich.


In the previous promo he said something about. Making mistakes and he’s making them one after the other. Aadat pad gayi being manipulated by Malini for 7 years a hard habit to break. If defending Malini is important to him why plead with Imli to trust him and not leave him. Babusahib wants to have his cake and eat it too.


Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by MERARAI


Investigative patrakar has become paperboy.  His passion for the truth and justice got buried when he decided to behave like an ostrich.


In the previous promo he said something about. Making mistakes and he’s making them one after the other. Aadat pad gayi being manipulated by Malini for 7 years a hard habit to break. If defending Malini is important to him why plead with Imli to trust him and not leave him. Babusahib wants to have his cake and eat it too.



DD se pyaar karna uski aadat hain Imlie said it rightly …


Posted: 2 days ago

Let’s see what transpired… I do feel he is still in his character… 

No chappal please 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Dreamer007



DD se pyaar karna uski aadat hain Imlie said it rightly …


To ye Imlie ko chod kyun nahi deta ..dono hath me laddoo chahiye Kya issesmiley7

Posted: 2 days ago

Will Nani’s language give the Ts swift kick in the rear? In AC’s presence they tremble worried about what she could do, giving her more ammunition to manipulate them. DCs darpok behavior seems to have rubbed off on them.


Ever since Malini entered T family as spare wife she’s made the somewhat happy family miserable and crying buckets every day.  More an incentive to get rid of her. They have forgotten how happy they were before Adi brought her to the family. Right from the engagement to now Chaturvedis have spread misery at the Tripathis home.


Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by Panchhi1


To ye Imlie ko chod kyun nahi deta ..dono hath me laddoo chahiye Kya issesmiley7

Ruk ja Panchhi.. don’t go with just the precap.. episode toh dekh le.. 😂

Posted: 2 days ago
Originally posted by _Seera_


Let’s see what transpired… I do feel he is still in his character… 

No chappal please 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Yup , ye DD ka tha,hai aur rahega .it's hard to accept that but viewers and Imlie both need to open the eyes and face the realitysmiley5


Imlie 


Related Topics

doc-text Topics pencil Author stackexchange Replies eye Views clock Last Post Reply
Imlie OS:- Aadi ki Imlie ke Jiju

pencil abhiti   stackexchange 15   eye 1603

abhiti 15 1603 3 months ago abhiti
Rupi di's defense of Imlie v/s BK's defense of Imlie

pencil AreYaar   stackexchange 38   eye 2187

AreYaar 38 2187 4 months ago Ariel6
Imlie Written Updates & Episode Discussions 14 Sept 2021

pencil Sutapasima   stackexchange 124   eye 4491

Sutapasima 124 4491 2 days ago Sherikana
Imlie Frustration thread

pencil braveheartdoc   stackexchange 98   eye 5758

braveheartdoc 98 5758 44 minutes ago mili9
Imlie Regional Version discussion thread # 4

pencil braveheartdoc   stackexchange 321   eye 16660

braveheartdoc 321 16660 48 minutes ago TEOL

Topic Info

20 Participants 85 Replies 4231Views

Topic started by Sutapasima

Last replied by Sutapasima

loader
loader
up-open TOP