Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 days ago

What the heck are they showing in Ghum at 8PM. Saw the precap and in that Savi says I love you to Ishaan and he slaps her. 

https://twitter.com/ahona_sneha_/status/1783697813454614709

Seriously ? And the channel thinks that by cutting down Imlie ka time and giving the extra time to Ghum will get them trps ? Idiotic. 

s_kavya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

What the heck are they showing in Ghum at 8PM. Saw the precap and in that Savi says I love you to Ishaan and he slaps her. 

Seriously ? And the channel thinks that by cutting down Imlie ka time and giving the extra time to Ghum will get them trps ? Idiotic. 

Ye show kabhi bhi dhang ka nahi tha.. God knows kaise trp ati hai iskismiley29

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

yeh kya ho raha star plus mein.  Why are they openly promoting domestic violence.   First that TMD and now ghum.  Isn't it strange that both shows which have shown slap are from same production house.  

Iske baad bhi she will forgive and fall in love with this pathetic man smiley35

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

And they were saying Imlie ke wajah se iske TRP nahi aayi? smiley36

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sharada and Shree,

Do y'all think that Gul is fulfilling her unfulfilled desires of IPK here in Imlie?

From what I heard over the years, when Barun had decided to make an exit, Gul's plan was get Arnav killed and to bring an police inspector to detect his murder.. And then Khushi eventually moving on with him... But there was so much backlash from the fandom back then, that she just had to end the series with Arshi.. 

I mean, if that's true, I am so glad, it didn't happen back then, I don't think my young heart would have been able to rationalize everything like I am able to now.. Dil hi toots ho jaata tab toh.. 🥹

Gags05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: livelytanu

I can't believe I am gonna say this..

But the Virat and Sai of first few months in Lost 1 were >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TMD + Lost 2+ Legacy Gen 4

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

yeh kya ho raha star plus mein.  Why are they openly promoting domestic violence.   First that TMD and now ghum.  Isn't it strange that both shows which have shown slap are from same production house.  

Iske baad bhi she will forgive and fall in love with this pathetic man smiley35

Exactly - Both the shows are from the same PH and both of them have this ghatiya domestic violence. Arey I was just catching up the wednesday episode on FF mode and I saw Ishaan's father hitting his married son with belt. Like really ? Is this what they want to show on National TV. And this son is married and the wife and the mother are shown outside the door. And they expect TRPs will come. I really hope Ghum ka trps fall lower next week. This week Ghum is 4th and hopefully next week it will slide down to 1.7 or so. 

SP is cutting Imlie ka time and is giving to Udne and Ghum. Hope SP stops this partiality. Even TMD is airing at 25 mins and PS is airing at 19 mins. At least start giving Imlie 20 mins ka episode. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: livelytanu

That  too when the show is getting more time due to Imlie being forced to telecast shorter episodes. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Can I say million times thanks that despite some manhandling here and there, we always had Imlie raise her hands on Agastya/ Surya and not the other way around. I would never ever ship a couple where the man raises his hand on the woman (whatever the reasons). This is crazy though. Why are actors ok to portray such regressive acts. 

PSharada thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gags05

Sharada and Shree,

Do y'all think that Gul is fulfilling her unfulfilled desires of IPK here in Imlie?

From what I heard over the years, when Barun had decided to make an exit, Gul's plan was get Arnav killed and to bring an police inspector to detect his murder.. And then Khushi eventually moving on with him... But there was so much backlash from the fandom back then, that she just had to end the series with Arshi.. 

I mean, if that's true, I am so glad, it didn't happen back then, I don't think my young heart would have been able to rationalize everything like I am able to now.. Dil hi toots ho jaata tab toh.. 🥹

Pata nahin - But it was true that Gul's plan was that Arnav gets killed thereby paving for exit of Barun and then Khushi moves on with another person. See at that time there was lot of gen leaps happening. She could have chosen to show Arnav - Khushi having a child and then take a Gen leap. But she literally chose the worst way to take the show forward. And this is after 300+ episodes of Arnav - Khushi ka love story and they want to show that. 

We are unable to take Surya + Imlie ka jodi even when Agastya and Imlie were shown together for maybe 100 - 120-ish episodes. Imagine how hard it would have been for the fandom to accept Khushi move on after Arnav ka death. 

Sometimes na mujhe lagta hain Gul is a sadist - She just can't let the fans be happy. Sigh and I get stuck with her whenever she casts any of my favorites.