Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Panchhi1

BS is totally dependent on Imlie šŸ˜† gundo/ terrorist SE bhi yehi bachayegi and chalak witch lomdi DD se bhi yehi bachayegi ..

Imlie is the hero and BS is the damsel in distress of our showšŸ˜†

BS is khajur ā€¦ Imlie is hero as per Imlie during Adiniā€™s mehndi šŸ˜‚

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamer007

yup in first 5 minutes vishwas toot gaya .. she asked Dd humara roop lees ā€¦? She was just questioning him how could u do this he was just stuck to tht I donā€™t rememberā€¦

for now her question was almost sarcastic - like did BS imagine Malini as Imlie. But when she seea the saree she will twig that Malini did it deliberately.

See they have created layers of confusion - so they can really drag this out. Once Imlie confirms didi did intentionally decieve - she next needs to also find out if anything happened? They can get Adi out just by proving he was setup and incriminate Didi with saree. 

Only Malini or camera or Adi regaining memory can prove whether they consumated or not.

This track is going to torture/entertain us for a coupls of weeks at least

Dreamer007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

for now her question was almost sarcastic - like did BS imagine Malini as Imlie. But when she seea the saree she will twig that Malini did it deliberately.

See they have created layers of confusion - so they can really drag this out. Once Imlie confirms didi did intentionally decieve - she next needs to also find out if anything happened? They can get Adi out just by proving he was setup and incriminate Didi with saree. 

Only Malini or camera or Adi regaining memory can prove whether they consumated or not.

This track is going to torture/entertain us for a coupls of weeks at least

might they can find out by forensic report if they did or not ā€¦ but this show goes by vishwas not logic 

Chintapandu thumbnail

I didnā€™t understand he wanted Imlie and malini to leave Adi now Imlie was leaving why was he stopping her ā€¦

beti ko uske "pass" rakhna hai.. nayi flat waste hojayegi na..

Chintapandu thumbnail

nope he remembers was with imlie ā€¦ Iā€™m

Sure he walked straight into his bedroom as he saw DD in Imlieā€™s saree ā€¦ after tht the door was locked from

Inside ā€¦which DD must had ā€¦they would not had face to face conversation but with her back facing ā€¦ to make an illusion tht she is imlie ā€¦ Today  Imlie asked did she dressed like me and pretend to me and you couldnā€™t make out the differenceā€¦ he didnā€™t during champi episode also ā€¦

He just Remembers bring with Imlie were as he was with malini but he must had doozed off ā€¦ 

Exactly! Even in the party episode, he saw dd and thought it was Imlie because of the saree.. but he recognized imlie's face even when he was in nasha.. dd must have covered her face and turned away from him to keep him in the room. If not, he would've left the room searching for imlie. He also said that he wanted to go to Imlie.. maybe he saw dd entering his room with imlie's saree and followed her.

DD wouldn't dare to show her face to adi.. she knows he'll recognize her. Also, adi won't go without resting his hand on Imlie's face/cheek  šŸ˜‚

Edited by Chintapandu - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

I am really heart broken after watching the new promo about Maliniā€™s pregnancy drama . 

Flora_Fauna thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even me Suta pata nahi ab aage kya hoga but ab mein Yeh serial dekhna band kar rahi hoon. mera toh dil toot gaya ab toh aapke wu kaa hi sahara bhi nahi le paoongi kyunki himmat nahi hogi. sorry am dropping off this forum for imlie as it is not worth it anymore.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Seera_

malini is not leaving so soon.. they r still at 260ā€¦ if I have to guess another 20 episodes before she actually leaves

her exit will be a Diwali dhamaka, fireworks and allšŸ§ bring it on, waiting to see her get her dues after manipulating everyone with her cheap tricks. Bot AC and MC should be exposed in a courtroom (no courtroom scenes so far, ek tho banta hai)

TEOL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's almost like at the moment that Dev in the Jungle in a speaking actors line is discontinued. Until today that is but it will be cut n dry fire starting.

How is a storyline the same as a music track I don't get that track meaning.

Edited by TEOL - 2 years ago
_Seera_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MERARAI

her exit will be a Diwali dhamaka, fireworks and allšŸ§ bring it on, waiting to see her get her dues after manipulating everyone with her cheap tricks. Bot AC and MC should be exposed in a courtroom (no courtroom scenes so far, ek tho banta hai)

they wont get exposed in court.. it will happen in jillat arena of T house.. šŸ¤£