Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIREMYSOUL thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Is it?  Then where he is now? why he left Macchi here alone?

Matchi boli behen sadme me hai coz of fatejo wedding can't leave her tum jao me yahin rahungi support ke liye. Been 3 months now i guess.

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FieryLioness

Mine is Fateh..  she'll make some story as always .

I feel it is Tejo because then how will she come back to Virks house. Fateh is not going to beg her back neither will he disclose Jasso baby's deed. 

I pray if not Tejo it should not be Fateh too. 

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wholly feel Makers and Voot's conspiracy brought this high TRP. Voot ne jo dhoka diya subscribers ko online se offline mein dekhne ke liye majobur kardiya.

🀣

AppleOfEye thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

I have never seen her husband. Where does he live ya phir woh bhi Fateh ki tarah hai πŸ˜ˆπŸ€£

Tejo ne toh jas fa ko sirf gunpoint pe rakha tha but Agar maachi ke pati ne aisa kiya toh wo seedha unko uda degi😈🀣🀣🀣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TakingAStand2

I don’t typically post on the forum but i do check in to read all the wonderful comments ❀️ 

I had to post today seeing the TRPs! To go from 0.7 to 2:7 is not easy, so I am happy for the cast and crew. despite our personal preferences on the directions of the show, they have worked super hard and the makers have shown a strong conviction to tell a story they want to tell. The main cast deserves a little extra appreciation. I think it’s  Ankit, Isha, Priyankas first time headlining a show on a major network, and with all the shit they get on socials, this definitely makes up for it. πŸ˜‚

Welcome to the crazy forum

We are all crazy😁😁😁

And i am the craziest of the lot😁😁😁😁😁

Coming to ur post of trp appreciation

It"s a prove that EMA crap shows are topping the chart 😁😁😁

Sitara and rangoli are the championsπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FIREMYSOUL

Matchi boli behen sadme me hai coz of fatejo wedding can't leave her tum jao me yahin rahungi support ke liye. Been 3 months now i guess.

Aur gurpreet ka sadma ab ek ghatak bimari ban chuki hain jo cure hona Ka naam hi nahi Leti.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mink

Poor Amrik was about to loose his room today to Tejo Ji! can you imagine those scenes, coming to get his clothes, that would have driven Fateh crazy

I wanted this you know. Fateh would be so troubled and I would get my TejRik dose