Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Amazing and Superb updatesβœŒβœŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

This part was so interesting and Fantastic πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

Loved how ajay was protecting her daughter in law and scolding vansh for his deeds. 

And Ajay beating Aryan,  abhi banda jawan hai bhai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And that dyaan dadi, and vansh should be regretted for his deeds. I want Ajay and vyom took stand for ridhima and banned vansh meeting ridhima but then they started feeling bad as both husband and wife need each other. Especially ridhima, bcoz when she hear his voice,  her body responds

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dono chapters mein kya bombs chhode hai Raveena... Maja aa gaya padh ke....

Vansh ko to jutte chappal se maar padni chahiye... and let that honour go to Ajay.... Shayad tab jaake akal aaye usme...😑😑

Aryan ko to tapka do ab.... ab saha nhi jaata yeh insaan....

Ajay and vyom ki kya entry thi... muahhhh...😘😘😘

Special mention for Poison Ivy.... Aage bhi aise achhe kaamo ke liye use karte rehna ....

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 8- Takeover

Everyone in the room, except for Angre, Vansh, Ajay and to some extent Vyom were sad and scared for Riddhima, Ajay turned towards the doctor and said,

Aj- Make sure that my daughter and her child is safe doctor, nahi toh Vansh ka pata nahi..i will harm you..

D- Ji..he practically ran away from there.

I- Dad, mein aur Sia aapki beti hain..na ki woh orphan Riddhima. 

Ajay walked slowly towards her and slapped her as hard as possible, he looked furious, 

Aj- Iss ghar ka koi insaan mujhe related nahi hain, samaj lo tum log. Riddhima meri beti hain, Vyom mere beta..and bahut mazza kar liya tum logo ne..tum sab logo ko tumhari aukaat dikhna zaarori hain. 

Aj- Starting from you Vansh..Tum Riddhima se nahi milogaye ab..mere bodyguards kamre ke bahar hain..iss ghar ka koi bhi member Riddhima se nahi milega.

V- Dad..

Aj- Shut up..bahut udd liya tumne Vansh Raisinghania banke, ek razz ke liye you were ready to endanger not only your wife but also your child..shame on you..

Ajay and Vyom went away they were going to see Riddhima and Ajay could see Vyom was looking a bit disturbed, he stopped and told him,

Aj- Vyom go and take care of Pihu.

Vy- But what about you Dad, i can't leave you here. What if someone tried to attack you again?

Aj- Don't worry, send Ivy here i am sure she will have fun torturing these people. 

Vy- She will..

The doctor was able to get all the serum from Riddhima's system, and the baby was safe but Riddhima was still in coma, and showing no indication of waking up. Ajay told the doctor to give her and her baby the best medical treatment as possible, he needed to set few things right. 

The next day he was sitting with Angre and Vansh and they were telling him about all that has happened in the business, but Ishani came storming in,

I- Dad, what nonsense is this mujhe staff aake 30, 000 ka bill kyun de raha hain?

Aj- Because ab se tum log sab iss hotel mein rehne and iski facilities use karne ke paise dogaye. Like rent..

V- Dad, i will pay the bill..he stopped when Ajay silenced him with a look..

Aj- I am angry with Vansh, but he and Angre are the only ones who work and earn. Tum log uske hard earned money pe maza kar rahe ho..and i won't allow that..

I- You can't do that..

Aj- Oh i will, and i am also calling the lawyer mujhe apni will change karwani hain. Ab mere and Vansh ki itne saalo ki mehnat pe haq jamana hain, toh you will have to prove your worth..

Ps- Ajay ne aate hi bomb phod diya..Sorry guys, chotu sa filler episode hain, ab batao what should i do next? I am thinking of finishing the story in next 4 to 5 chapters..please do comment and do you want Riddhima to wake up soon?

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Riddhima shouldn't wake up so soon let vansh miss her a little more 

Ria23 thumbnail

Fantastic

Vansh should suffer before Riddhima wakes up.

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vansh ko tadpao plzzzz.....

Riddhu should wake up after Vansh is drowning in guilt.....

Baaki sab ki sazaa ke liye use poison ivy and Vyom....

Fantabulous chapter β€οΈπŸ˜˜πŸ’–

raveena0605 thumbnail

I am thinking Ivy for Sia, Ishani. And Vyom for Aryan.. baaki Ajay hain for Vansh🀣🀣🀣

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ohhh what a interesting and mind blowing update 😍😍😍

Ajay toh baap nikla πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ajay ne kya thappad mara ishani ko πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And taking stand for ridhima was so overwhelming 😍😍

And that vansh idiot kahi ka πŸ‘Ώ

And then bill on ishaani face πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ it was hilarious.. 

Kya jawab diya hai ajay ne πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

really like the attitude..  

Overall it was very engrossing and fascinating update ✌✌✌

And you can show the emotional talks between vansh and ajay..  Or between trio 

Or Ajay taking revenge from indrani and vansh sees this and stands against Ajay. And then koi raaaz khulta hai something like This.. 

Finishing the story in next 4 to 5 chapters πŸ€”πŸ€” depends on you πŸ€”πŸ€”

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 9- The will.

Ajay had made sure everyone was in the room, Ivy and Vyom had joined too. Pihu was staying in Riddhima's room with bodyguards in and out of the room. Everyone scowled at Ajay, Ivy and Vyom.

Aj- By the look on your faces, i can assume you know what this meeting is about. So without further ado, i will let me lawyer speak.

L- According to the new will, 50 percent of the property goes to Mr.Vansh. The rest of the 50 percent will be divided equally between Angre, Riddhima and Vyom.

L- Rest of you will only have the money left in your bank account, which is frozen for the time till the time, Mr Raisinghania decides that you all are worthy for it.

Aj- Thank you... Mr Lawyer now you can go..the lawyer practically ran from there, this was one family matter he didn't want in the middle of. 

I- Dad, Vansh bhai aur Angre ka samaj aata hain. But uss Riddhima aur Vyom ko property dene ka kya matlab hain?

Aj- Because my dear sweet daughter (sarcastic), he is your elder brother, yes he is your Vansh bhai's twin. There are so many that mother hasn't told you. Sab pata chal jayega dhire dhire.

Everyone was shocked, but Ajay still continued on,

Aj- Ivy, Vyom pick a person whom you want as your employee..

I- Sia and miss makeup there, Ishani right?

Vy- I chose Aryan.

Aj- Alright, if you want your accounts to be unfrozen, you will have to work. You will have to earn 10, 000 for month then i will decide what to do and don't even think about cheating.

I- Oo i am going to have so much fun with them..

Ajay left and Vansh followed him, he knew Ajay spent most of the time in Riddhima's room, he thought this was a nice opportunity to meet her, but he was stopped by the guards,

V- Dad please, let me see her once. She is wife.

Aj- Now you remember..where were you when she would sit alone for lunch or dinner? When your family neglected her? Tumhe Riddhima ki addat, and want you to experience, what happens when you take thinhs for granted. 

V- I accept everything but please let me see her once.

Aj- No..he slams the door on his face. Vansh left from there dejected. 

The next morning, Sia and Ishani woke up with a gasp, Ivy had poured cold water on them, 

Iv- Wake up, aaj se you have to work..chalo mere saath.

I- Work my foot.

Iv- Okay, your wish. Sia? You also don't want to work? Soch lo that dance school you want to go to is very pricey..and your bhai won't help you this time.

S- Di, chalo Angre bhai ki bhi itni salary nahi ki woh aapki cheeze afford kar sake..

I- Whatever. 

Ivy took them to a boutique, where they had to work as a salesgirl. Sia managed but it was Ishani that was having a hard time. She couldn't judge what exactly the customer wanted and if the customer was rude, she was extra rude to them.

C1- Sales girl ki itni akaad theek nahi..

C2- Aare yeh Vansh Raisinghania ki behen hain na?

I- If you want to buy something buy it..

C2- Aare hindi mein bolo, hume Angrezi nahi aati...

I-I..

The others laughed, and Ivy was enjoying and recording everything. On the other hand, Aryan was tried he hadn't run so much in his life. He was working as Vyom's assistant and boy was the busy than Vansh.

Vy- Aryan mere liye ek black coffee lana.

Ar- Yeh peon ka kaam hain..

Vy- Peon bhar gaya hain kisi kaam se, tum jao abhi.. he went grumbling. 

Vy- Aacha batao ab aur kaun kaun si meeting hain.

Ar- 3 baje Mr. Sharma se, 4 baje Mr Deepak. 

Vy- Alright make sure ki dono meetings ki file mere desk pe ho.

Ar- Okay. He went to his own cabin, he thought of having a shut eye of 5 minutes. Minutes turned into hours and he was asleep till 5. He woke when someone poured water on him.

Vy- What the hell Aryan..did you forget about the meeting? Aise tum apne bhai ka business handle karna chahtha the. No wonder Vansh never included you in anything. 

Vy- Yeh first and last warning, don't mess this up.

In evening the trio was laughing seeing Ishani and Aryan's situation. Suddenly Pihu squealed, and everyone looked at her, Riddhima was finally awake. The trio looked at each other and thought, 

A/V/I- Real blast is yet to come..

Hey guys, so i have decided to wake Riddhima up, she will handle Vansh now..Vanshu is gone..hope you enjoyed the chapter. 

eishe10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very interesting update!