Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watersanon_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Read the last 2 chapters now.... Aaj short mein comment kar rahi hun....

Riddhima and Vyom pe abhi tak to taras aa raha hai..... 😭😭😭

Vansh ke liye kuch samajh nhi aa raha... ki ya usse sympathy dikhaun ya phir kahun you reap what you sow...🤔🤔😔😔😡😡

Dadi and Ishani ka to seedha katal hoga ab mere haatho.... 🔪🔪🔪

PS - Ek idea aaya last statement se... introduce a new character named Rose and let her murder Dadi and torture Ishani.... Pretty please *with puppy eyes*

raveena0605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Let's see what i can do...🤔🤔

Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh what a mind blowing and amazing chapter ✌✌✌

Really loved it when vansh takes stand for her sweetheart ♥️♥️ And isshani ko kya saaza mile?? 😂😂

And the love for her sweet heart ♥️♥️

Poor vyom...  Bechare pihu.... 

You can make ajay against indrani. ✌

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 6- Poison Ivy and panic attack 

All of Vyom's men were given the task to find this person, and it was someone very important and dangerous named Ivy. She is the one who does all the dirty work for them. She had informed Vyom about Pihu's whereabouts, he had brought Riddhima along, she was amazed to see a women black leather

I- So, this is the Mrs. VR. I must Vansh is a lucky guy, i tried to seduce him many times but he was so adamant about real connections. 

R- Stay away from my Vansh..

Vy- Ivy, where are they..

I- The girls are kept in the basement, and that's not the worst part, today is Pihu's auctioning..

R- Where is this happening?

I- Main hall, my men have surrounded them. Just give your permission. 

R- (cold voice)- Kill them.. except Dadi and that man..

I-(smriks)- With pleasure..

Vyom and Riddhima were standing outside, Ivy came with Pihu, and she was reluctant to go to Vyom. Riddhima took her from Ivy and they both went back to Vyom's other farmhouse.

Vy- Dadi, what a pleasant surprise..and whoever you are..,what should we do Ivy?

I- Give him to me boss, my greyhounds are hungry. 

Vy- off you go then..and you dear Dadi, i have something for you, courtsey of your 'dead' son.

It was a gold bracelet which was filled with poison and Vyom made sure that Dadi put it on, he slowly whispers in her ears,

Vy- You will die a slow, terrible death. Everyday you will beg for death, and you will die begging. 

Riddhima felt nice, Pihu had fallen asleep in her lap, she realised this truly what means to be a mother, giving love, protection and care.Vyom had returned to the farmhouse and Pihu was asleep.

Riddhima was exhausted by the time she reached the hotel, she fell asleep soon after. The next day she was sitting by the poolside area, when Vansh came and sat next to her,

V- You know, aaj kal tum pass ho kar bhi. I feel you are so distant.

R- I feel the same Vansh, everything has changed since the day, when we tried to run away and start a new life..

V- Aacha woh sab chodo, here have this orange juice, you look so weak.

Riddhima drank the juice in one go, Vansh was waiting for her to get tipsy, and Riddhima was looking at the poolwater, suddenly she felt suffocated and her breath was becoming uneven, Vansh was baffled by the turn of events. 

V- Riddhima what happened..?

R- No, he will kill me..

V- Riddhima..no one will harm you i am here na.

R- NO..they did Kabir and Anupriya threw me into the pool, then tried to eletrocute me. And when i told them i will tell their truth to everyone, they tried to harm Ishani..

Riddhima was hyperventilating, suddenly blood started to come from her nose, and she suddenly become unconscious, afraid Vansh took her back to the room and called the doctor for checkup

D- Mr.Raisinghania, i have already warned you. Truth serum ka body pe kya asar hota hain, we don't know. Next time it will be serious. Aapko apni wife ya baache mein kisi ek ko chose karna padega.

For the first time in his life, Vansh was unable to say anything, he was afraid and scared on one hand he didn't want anything to happen to Riddhima and the child, but he still wanted to know the truth about what happened in those 6 hours in the forest.

Ps- Last dose, Aryan trying to misbehave with Riddhima and Ajay saves her..dhamaka hi dhamaka on the way..

Edited by raveena0605 - 2 years ago
Ria23 thumbnail

Is vansh serious? After doctors warning, he still wants to give the last dose?

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Loving The Sherni Riddhima 

blackdress thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 2

Hope he is not ending up in loosing kid - if he loose kid , he will regret and same scene of forgiveness happens. If Riddima dies, then it's life time punishment for him. If he is loosing kid, ensure she is leaving him permanently, live independently or get married to Vyom 

raveena0605 thumbnail

Chapter 7- Welcome back Ajay Raisinghania 

Vansh and Angre had gone to Dadi's room, Riddhima was still in the lounge chair, since everyone was in the room already, Vansh sat near Dadi and asked

V- What happened Dadi.

D- Nothing Happened beta, just feeling a bit down..

Suddenly Aryan came running in all bloodied, and he looked like a ghost, he hid behind Chanchal,

C- Haye, mera baacha kya hua.?

A- Bade..bade papa zinda hain..he did this to me..

V- Bakwass band karo Aryan, phir se chada li hain kya?

Aj- He is not joking Vansh..

Everyone was rooted to the spot, Ajay came inside and he looked bloody furious, Dadi was as white as a sheet, she could she everything she has done to become powerful, coming undone. 

C- Aapki himmat kaise hui mere beta par haath uthane ki.

Aj- Woh tumne sahi time iss dhoya nahi na aache se, islye aaj yeh itna ghatiya kaam karne ja raha tha.

V- Dad what happened?

Aj- He was trying to force himself on Riddhima..Raisinghania parivaar pe kalank ho tum dono.

V- Mein?..

Aj- Yes, how dare you leave your drunk wife, on the lounge chair, lying like that. She is your wife dammit 😤😒,  she is still your priority..

Vansh suddenly remembered what his dad had said and wanted to hurt Aryan, but Ajay stopped him, Vyom came inside his hands were all bloodied and Ajay asked him,

Aj- What happened?

Vy- Ask your ladla..he deserves whatever is happening to him..but she doesn't. 

Aj- What did you do Vansh?

Flashback 

He had decided to give half a dose this time, he still wanted to know the secret so he had organized a date night, and they danced together after having dinner, Riddhima was feeling dizzy, and she became unconscious, she gently laid her on the chair and started asking, 

V- Sweetheart, tell me jungle mein unn 6 ghante mein kya hua tha?

R- Dad..Dadi..Pihu. she was mumbling something incoherently..

He was going to ask more, but Angre informed him that Dadi fainted suddenly, he panicked and left. Ajay had finally decided to reveal himself after he had seen what had happened to Pihu, he was hidden and watching everything when he saw Aryan coming towards Riddhima, 

Ar- My my what a beauty you are Riddhima Bhabhi, i think i should this opportunity, he was trailing his fingers on her arm..i am sure you won't remember what happened..he leaned down to kiss her when someone yanked him hard by his collar. He looked and screamed.

Ar- Bade papa..

Aj- Vyom, stay with Riddhima. I will teach this b^stard a lesson. 

Vyom had turned around to look at Riddhima when she started bleeding from the nose and seizing as well, scared he quickly took her back to his room and called the doctor to check up on her.

Present 

The doctor was scared for his life, not only will his license be revoked, Vansh could very well kill him, he came to Dadi's room and gave the grim news,

V- Doctor how is my wife?

Do- I am sorry Mr.Raisinghania, she is gone into coma. And the baby is in danger too for the next 24 hours..

Ps- Ajay takes back VR empire, Dadi's kaand revealed and Vyom's truth..hey guys please give suggestions for punishment for Vansh..do comment..

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantastic 

Update Soon 

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Great update...

Don't make Ridhhima forgive Vansh easily... He should work for it.

Bechari always has to suffer.