Epi 7 - Bhoot Bhagao

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

It's a little comical episode. As we know Chiikoo keeps hearing the ghungroo sound whenever she moves with her backpack on and she has no idea that she has 1 of the ghungroos inside her bag. So all this while, she thinks she is followed or haunted by a ghost. Not much to write about today from my side except am a little shook seeing children trying to carry out exorcism because they think Chikoo is possessed.   It kind of depicted the environment the children was being raised in. In all the chaos they discover the ghungroo which falls out of the bag while Chikoo is jumping up and down screaming "mummy bhoot" (there is a power cut and Rangoli had entered with her phone's flashlight shining on her face, hence "mummy bhooth").  Nupur meets up with a senior police officer to find Chikoo and her team to help them out. Rangoli has an inkling that her little racket is under threat as she has heard him (I forgot that officer's name who likes her) talk on the phone with his senior. 

Precap: Chikoo arranges to meet Nupur to return her ghungroos. Nupur tries to convince her to join her saying she would take her to a better place, where there would be everything including dance. there is a Nupur and Chikoo/Payal's hug scene. Precap looked a little promising and is probably the start of Chikoo's emotional chaotic fight between choosing between Rangoli who she has seen as a mother all her life or Nupur who has a big influence on her and gets drawn to Nupur without even trying. Bond between Nupur and Chikoo's transformation back to being Payal may start soon. Although of course, the reality won't be out so quick. 

(not proofread)

Edited by Dee10 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

I sorta watched in chipmunk speed/FF because it didn't excite me with the "whole fake chan chan/ghungroo as some bhoot trying to scare the kids" angle. If Chiku wanted, she could've checked the bag to see the source of origination. Nupur trying to aid Chiku over a suspicious racket is decent because Milind won't really help much after the last attempt especially in front of the MIL. Even though the ghungroos fell on the floor, I still felt the exorcism is OTT. Somehow, I feel the search to aid Chiku might drive an unanticipated wedge between Milind & Nupur.

The MIL is too much even when her grandson wants to learn dance from Nupur. I get that her concern is valid over worrying for Payal's "supposed" demise and trying to maintain a present outlook but somehow, not allowing her grandson to dance and blaming dance as a means of Payal's "supposed" demise was a bit too much. 

I feel there are cracks in Nupur and Milind's relationship. I think you mentioned in a prior thread about how Milind didn't allow for Nupur to speak (thus I felt he was pingponged between sankalp and vishwas of the two closest women in his lives presently). Milind is trying to spend quality time with Nupur & trying to make their relationship beyond Payal's memories. Nupur, I feel is cognizant that he's pingponged therefore I suspect cracks in their relationship of which Subod and Kamini are going to take advantage to up their game.

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 2 years ago
rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

this was one of the better episodes in my opinion. the 'bhoot' fiasco did get a couple of giggles out of me. I suppose adults may not find it funny because they are more cognitively developed. however, these are kids and that is what their world is like. in a way that innocence draws me towards them. as mentioned earlier by @dee10, this is how they were brought up and the social environment influences their behavioural tendencies. hell, their idea of is a scary mansion in which children are auctioned. 

nupur and Milind's relationship is defiantly going to face some turbulence. in fact, it has been deteriorating slowly for the past 7 years. one party was to move on in life while the other is desperately clinging to the past memories in hopes of their child returning. I do think that it may only worsen with time until chikoo/Payal comes into play to repair it. 

I have mixed feelings for rangoli. cant hate her or love her. surprisingly I am more invested in her backstory than the leads. 

the mother in law is irritating and I seriously hope she grows an ear to listen to other perspectives. not saying that her wanting to move on is wrong. that her choice just like how it's nupur's choice to hold on to hope. 

I am guessing sudum (?), the oldest child is jealous of the younger ones. after all, it was only him and rangoli until they came along. he had her undivided attention and was the star kid. seeing that title going o someone else must be heartbreak especially since rangoli's time and affection come at a price.

[not proofread]

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

^Regarding sudum (?), I'm not sure if it really has to do with him getting the undivided attention before the others came along but it's what Chiku has which is dance & how she uses it to steal money for Rangoli's sake, something of which he doesn't seem much interested in but doesn't like it when Rangoli shows favoritism towards Chiku due to praising her dancing ability. I don't think it has much to do with undivided attention but more so, Chiku having the benefit of dancing naturally.