Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I watched an interview of him recently that Taare Zameen Par was supposed to be his movie. The director  (maybe) approached Aamir to ask for Akshay's contact but Aamir told him he wants to hear the story first. After hearing it, he said he wants to do it himself 

This is the second time he's stolen a role from Akshaye since Aamir also played the role in Dil Chahta Hai that was originally intended for Akshaye.

JPeppers thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is a good actor. He did some really good roles in early 2000s but audience didn't accept him as a lead actor so he started doing side roles. 

Kangana would call him a product of nepotism as he was launched in a movie produced by his father.  

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I watched an interview of him recently that Taare Zameen Par was supposed to be his movie. The director  (maybe) approached Aamir to ask for Akshay's contact but Aamir told him he wants to hear the story first. After hearing it, he said he wants to do it himself 

Didn't Aamir ended up kicking out The Director out of the film?

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

He is such an incredible actor

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't find a single person who doesn't find him talented. Sara talent outsiders ke paas to nahi ho sakta

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

This is the second time he's stolen a role from Akshaye since Aamir also played the role in Dil Chahta Hai that was originally intended for Akshaye.

woah no wonder I never liked him. Neither do I get the hype around him.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He went bald very early ðŸ˜†

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

He's a star-kid who failed to become a star. But he's still talented so people don't hate him. Shows people don't hate nepo-kids just because they're nepo-kids. 

harun98 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in his early days he was a romantic hero, he did that quite well during his days of having hair, then he went onto do good roles, he's a good actor not a great actor.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aamir not only got himself cast in the movie, he also hijacked the film midway by kicking the director out and shooting the rest of the film himself and getting director credits for it.

There is a reason why he never directed again. Because he doesn't have the talent for it. He just stole someone's work and took credit.

He is too cunning a person, which is why I can never truly like him.

All the Khans are dislikeable for various reasons. Can never like any one of them.