Shivi FF: You are my destiny Ch8 page 24

Khoobsurat123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Prologue

I think Raavi's point of view is never acknowledge in our show... So this is my attempt to her side of story... Many of Pandya store fans thinks that Dhara is sole reason Shivi exists but for me they will find their path even though they were not forced... This story is my point of view what if they never got married for their family and found themselves gradually... If anything or any dialogue hurts your sentiments I truly apologize I am not too good with words hope you take this as entertainment...

Few points to be noted: Raavi is post graduate here because that is required in story further... Also I have included her paternal family here as a small glimpse hope you still correlate with the show...

Her life turns upside down the moment she saw the young woman in wedding attire enters to her wedding venue. The guy she thought love her all along is just standing there looking at her with all the affection she tried to find for herself. It hurts deep down this is killing her, the issue is not that he rejected her but why he waited till this moment. Everybody is gawking towards her as if asking her the same question repeatedly how can’t you understand that he never loved you. Are you insane? The people you call your loved ones make fun of you ended up you here at this position and still you are alive. Do you need better reason to die? Or are you shameless that these much of insult you can take and move forward proudly. She ran from there from the world where she knew she never existed. No one cared for her never ever they did, never ever they do. She closed the door and let the tears make their way through her eyes. She cried her heart out.

Her maasima and maaspaa reached their. They kept hitting her door while she is looking towards her gathbandhan. This piece of cloth is making fun of her. Making fun of her 10 years that she wasted for someone who does not belong to her. Who never cares for her. Forget about life partner he never thinks of her as his friend or a human being too. If he ever came across with this thought he will never do this. Definitely never ever he does such a sin. She without a proper thought saw the fan and tried to attempt something she never wants. Yeah she attempted suicide as far everyone thinks before also for Dev but at that time she knew deep inside. She won’t die. Shiva was there. Yes he was. No matter how much they fight she knew they do care for each other. And she knew if he is there he won’t let anything happen to her.

But this time no one can help her. She is broken. Broken because of the sister she loved a lot. Her Dhara Di she thought at least she won’t do anything bad to her. But a big no she is also part of this Drama. She think about her Devar cum Son but she forget her. Even Gaumbi he forgets her. What about Krish he can tell her they were friends right or all this is joke for them. At the last moment of her life right now she is thinking the only true person she got in her life is the one she hated the most. The Devil of her life: Shiva the only one who is true to her. He tried to stop her multiple times. He gave her warning to flush these stupid thoughts but she rejected them all. Whatever he say he feels. He never betrayed her. He never gave her false hope and he make fun of her this much. Even though he hurted her so many time she still feels he is the only one true to her. A small smile crept on her face as she remembered all their fights and while she closed her eyes before last moment of life. She feels contempt and energized to fight with him once again.

“Aye Mami ki behan kibeti darwaaza khol”

“Raavi…. Raavi…..Raavi”

“Shiva Darwaza tod de”

She sensed he rushed inside and took her in his arms. Everything started to blur. But still she can sense his touch. The pleadings of her family are the last words she heard. She lost her senses soon but she knows her last moments are with him. With her Devil.

Ch1 page 4

Ch 2 page 7

Ch3 page 10

Ch4 page 13

Ch 5 page 16

Ch 6 page 19

Ch 7 page 21

Edited by Khoobsurat123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Palak2812 thumbnail

I think Raavi's point of view is never acknowledge in our show... So this is my attempt to her side of story... Many of Pandya store fans thinks that Dhara is sole reason Shivi exists but for me they will find their path even though they were not forced... This story is my point of view what if they never got married for their family and found themselves gradually 

Would love to read about it ❤️

Assrto thumbnail

Seems interesting waiting for next update

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Lovely perspective..interesting take ..waiting for the next part ❤️

CheerlessIM thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful prologue ❤❤

Waiting for this story 💯

Cont soon🤗

navk thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

I liked the idea  

May be you are right they would have found each other even without dhara .

Will love to see how you mould the story 

Seems interesting 🤔 

Luvs_SanIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

💕🥰Lovely prologue, can’t wait to read more of Raavi’s point of view

Edited by Luvs_SanIsh - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting! I look forward to reading this!

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Interesting concept👏

I also think Shivi could have find their way without Dhara's help

Waiting to know what you have planned

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is lovely.. would love to read more! 

Raavi already unconsciously understands her bond with Shiva and seeks him out ❤️