Bigg Boss 15 OTT

Raqesh Bapat is toxic

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I strted watching bbott coz of d promo of shamita and raqesh. Dey seemed an interestin mix nd all d oder contestants ver unknown 2 me. In d beggining i felt shamita raqesh mimicked d armaan tanisha dynamics in reverse. She is controlling, dominating nd 2 demanding. Nd raq seemed genuinely scared of her nd a nice guy. 

But gradually i strted noticing changes in bapat when i strted following d livefeed regularly, especially aftr d nia epi. He subtly triggers her with divya coz he knows dats her trigger point , blows hot nd cold wid her, demeans her at times. Wenever shamita asks 4 clarity on der relation he tries to escape d convo, invalidates her feeling telling its over reaction. Den goes nd bitches bout her to nishant. He has resentments towards her which bcoz of his non confrontational nature he is not able to convey, so he acts passive aggressive vid her. Leaving her confused many atime. She dsnt know ver she stands vid him vich makes her even more insecure. He makes her looks like a crazy possesive b*tch nd plays into her trust issues. During d 4 week he acted lyk a puppy in love, the day d connection theme ended he made it clear to her dat he dint wanna give ny label to der relationship. He ended things wid her coz she cudnt b frnds wid divya. In reality like neha told shamita in the live feed he got cold feet, nd escaped as she was damn serious bout dem nd he was not.

But d biggest hypocrisy is him telling nishant dat he dsnt like his frnds talking to d person he dsnt like nd his hatred for pratik. When shamita had raised same issue wid divya he kept invalidating her nd making her luk lyk a possessive psycho.

In short, raqesh bapat is not wat he shows. He is fake, nd egotistical, his personality changes according to outside feedback. He is playing a game. Till 4th week he relied on shamita wid d love angle, d coming week he wants to rely on divya to take him forward.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But Shamita IS what she shows --- and that's more toxic than anything, in a relationship.  It would be just conflict and her way all the time --- who would want to be in such a situation. 

rhondasa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Tho she had clearly tym nd again asked him wat he wants game connection, frnds or more but raqesh kept ghumaoin d answer nd told lets explore... phattu aadmi shud hav taken a stand den itself...kissing hugggin usko voh sab bhi karna tha....shamita hadnt tied him to a tree nd forced him with her.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Okay..let me say both are toxic🤔but Raq is proving it bad. He gave me a Baazigar effect while entering and giving me Crimemaster Gogo effect now.

rhondasa thumbnail

Ya dey r not compatible but only she gets flake for it coz he does his things subtly....nd emotionally manipulates her....y lead her on ven he had no intention for nythin especially ven she had clarified again nd again ki she is not interested in flings.

chachichampa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: rhondasa

Ya dey r not compatible but only she gets flake for it coz he does his things subtly....nd emotionally manipulates her....y lead her on ven he had no intention for nythin especially ven she had clarified again nd again ki she is not interested in flings.

But how can you commit to such a controlling personality, that also at the ekdum start of the relationship.  It will only get worse.  You have to take the time to evaluate whether you can be okay being in this high stress situation all the time.  I think he is being pretty honest and straight up in saying he needs time, and will prefer to see how it goes outside the house.  Things change outside as inside is an unnatural situation.  I dont see how he is emotionally manipulating her.  

rhondasa thumbnail

Mayb coz u dont c d livefeed....he plays hot nd cold wid her...nd shes been dominating since day 1....hw cum den he was feeling love is in d air, kissing, crush, i dont lyk divya too etc....she never changed he changed as per convenience.

Dokudu_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

The way he is behaving with Shamita,  koi bhi pagal ho jayega. In BB14, ali was praising her and in BB13 Vikas gupta was praising her when she wasn't a contestant. She liked him and he got cold feet. Thats it. The way he was bitching about Neha and pratik in LF ,not makes him so sidha saadha. Shamita has cried whole day,  and he was like mujhe fark nhi padta. Usse 1000 times acha pratik hai as he made sure neha feeds her before she going to sleep when she was sleeping in bathroom area. He deserves nishant and Divya friendship. I want to see Shamita , how beautiful she is without Raqesh and with good friend like Neha. If Shamita is okay now it is because of Neha. Shamita cried and moose, nishant & divya were laughing . But it's because of neha, she has become normal again. Everyone needs a friend like neha. I feel it is good that we can see Raqesh true nature so fast.

Edited by Dokudu_1 - 2 years ago
SanchiIndu thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: rhondasa

I strted watching bbott coz of d promo of shamita and raqesh. Dey seemed an interestin mix nd all d oder contestants ver unknown 2 me. In d beggining i felt shamita raqesh mimicked d armaan tanisha dynamics in reverse. She is controlling, dominating nd 2 demanding. Nd raq seemed genuinely scared of her nd a nice guy. 

But gradually i strted noticing changes in bapat when i strted following d livefeed regularly, especially aftr d nia epi. He subtly triggers her with divya coz he knows dats her trigger point , blows hot nd cold wid her, demeans her at times. Wenever shamita asks 4 clarity on der relation he tries to escape d convo, invalidates her feeling telling its over reaction. Den goes nd bitches bout her to nishant. He has resentments towards her which bcoz of his non confrontational nature he is not able to convey, so he acts passive aggressive vid her. Leaving her confused many atime. She dsnt know ver she stands vid him vich makes her even more insecure. He makes her looks like a crazy possesive b*tch nd plays into her trust issues. During d 4 week he acted lyk a puppy in love, the day d connection theme ended he made it clear to her dat he dint wanna give ny label to der relationship. He ended things wid her coz she cudnt b frnds wid divya. In reality like neha told shamita in the live feed he got cold feet, nd escaped as she was damn serious bout dem nd he was not.

But d biggest hypocrisy is him telling nishant dat he dsnt like his frnds talking to d person he dsnt like nd his hatred for pratik. When shamita had raised same issue wid divya he kept invalidating her nd making her luk lyk a possessive psycho.

In short, raqesh bapat is not wat he shows. He is fake, nd egotistical, his personality changes according to outside feedback. He is playing a game. Till 4th week he relied on shamita wid d love angle, d coming week he wants to rely on divya to take him forward.

I feel both are wrong for each other I don't watch live feed but from episode I get they she gets hyper and start shouting at rakesh in very aggressive manner anybody would get uncomfortable or I actually don't know how rakesh is in real life but what I have perceived is he is diplomatic and also I am that kind of person I just can't go and confront someone in every trivial matter and if someone gets too aggressive I go into my shell again if it's done publicly I would try to stay away from them because I can't fight like that somewhere being on camera and getting yelled also affect your behaviour to the situation and that constant taunt like henpecked will surely affect anyone also he has cleared that he just want to know her he can't commit that's clear from his side whereas Shamita from day 1 acts as that it's not just connection they are enaged/married/committed that's not the scene he is here to play also and if he likes divya or want to know her too she can't stop him.

If she gets hurts so much than she should not let him come close to her again or don't talk to him to me frankly she looks like dominating and wants him to act how she wants like to fight for her where some people are not like that she just can't see others perspective or doesn't want to

rhondasa thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Dokudu_1

The way he is behaving with Shamita,  koi bhi pagal ho jayega. In BB14, ali was praising her and in BB13 Vikas gupta was praising her when she wasn't a contestant. She liked him and he got cold feet. Thats it. The way he was bitching about Neha and pratik in LF ,not makes him so sidha saadha. Shamita has cried whole day,  and he was like mujhe fark nhi padta. Usse 1000 times acha pratik hai as he made sure neha feeds her before she going to sleep when she was sleeping in bathroom area. He deserves nishant and Divya friendship. I want to see Shamita , how beautiful she is without Raqesh and with good friend like Neha. If Shamita is okay now it is because of Neha. Shamita cried and moose, nishant & divya were laughing . But it's because of neha, she has become normal again. Everyone needs a friend like neha. I feel it is good that we can see Raqesh true nature so fast.

Ya she was just puttin on a brave face but was very hurt....even neha told her he cudnt handle the intensity so escaped rite onto divya shoulders....ab usiko utake chalne padege iss bhoj ko.....but widout him mentally exhausting her all d tym she came into full form for d dog bone task....pratik ko tough competition de diya....she is naturallly competitive dis whole drama with raqesh was draggin her down nd her game was goin down