Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Unfortunately without the actual link/quote of where she allegedly  “said this” all this feel hollow 🤷‍♂️ 

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I need the video where she said that...

Because no one can look at stuff like Choli ke peeche and say it was "innocent". If you ask me her item numbers were the most raunchy and vulgar.

Ikr!! Not only chloi ke peeche but most of her songs and moves were vulgar. So glad it's been called out. 

Geez the way she's hailed on dance deewane is another level cringe. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Oh, I think forum understands *not vulgar* is not the same as *innocent,* which is what the thread claims Madhuri said.

Madhuri's dance numbers oozed sex.

Users on this forum and many others related to filmmaking seem to be obsessed with the "innocence" of Bollywood girls in general. Why should it be a value in itself? And have you ever seen a comment on a male star's dancing routine which would marvel at how innocent he looks in spite of being sexy and sensual? LMAO 

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

what innocence ? she was damn damn hot and shag worthy. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dedh

Users on this forum and many others related to filmmaking seem to be obsessed with the "innocence" of Bollywood girls in general. Why should it be a value in itself? And have you ever seen a comment on a male star's dancing routine which would marvel at how innocent he looks in spite of being sexy and sensual? LMAO 

*She* is the who supposedly called her numbers innocent. IF users are only eacting.

Taify thumbnail

They were sensuous not vulgar 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taify

They were sensuous not vulgar 

Yeah, all that provocative chest thrusting was not vulgar at all. 

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Being a diehard MD fan myself, I dont think I have ever heard her say that in any of her interviews. If she indeed did, where's the proof? It's like randomly misquoting someone's statements without proof.

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Everyone knows I love Madhuri to death BUT bless her tits, she can't deny her songs were VULGAR because they were - as well as innocent and cute and sensuous and sexy and hot.

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING HORNY MA'AM...  Be brave enough to OWN it ❤️

Although I will say that Saroj-Madhuri's collaborations DID have more innocence than straight up RAUNCH like many other 90s girls BUT again, Choli Ke Peeche and Dhak Dhak were HORNY AS HELL ☺️ - I think it's time we stop shying away from sex as a society. Let girls get hard-ons, it's okay mamas 🥳

Madhuri GIFs | Tenor

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Everyone knows I love Madhuri to death BUT bless her tits, she can't deny her songs were VULGAR because they were - as well as innocent and cute and sensuous and sexy and hot.

There is NOTHING WRONG WITH BEING HORNY MA'AM...  Be brave enough to OWN it ❤️

Although I will say that Saroj-Madhuri's collaborations DID have more innocence than straight up RAUNCH like many other 90s girls BUT again, Choli Ke Peeche and Dhak Dhak were HORNY AS HELL ☺️ - I think it's time we stop shying away from sex as a society. Let girls get hard-ons, it's okay mamas 🥳

Madhuri GIFs | Tenor

OMFG. LMFAO! IAM SCREAMING! 🤣🤣

I laughed so hard reading your comment that my phone fell flat on my face. So worth the pain. I can’t with the bless her tits 🤣