Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Floofy_Wolf thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I need the video where she said that...

Because no one can look at stuff like Choli ke peeche and say it was "innocent". If you ask me her item numbers were the most raunchy and vulgar.

Will try to find them but I think there were at least 2 in which she said this.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: FilmiDhun

I need the video where she said that...

Because no one can look at stuff like Choli ke peeche and say it was "innocent". If you ask me her item numbers were the most raunchy and vulgar.

Yeah, I, too, would like to see that interview. Madhuri seems reasonably smart and self-aware. She surely wouldn't be dumb enough to ask for trolling by saying this. 

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Absolutely vulgar dance and expressions are called innocent in which language, I would like to know 😂

My mum banned me from watching her songs on TV as a child… I watched them after growing up and didn’t understand the hype at all 🤷‍♂️

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Haha. Definitely not innocent. Dhak Dhak was very sensual and Choli Ke Peeche has a lot of innuendoes. I guess what they had was a degree of tameness compared to nowadays. Looking back even some of the Govinda Karishma songs seem innocuous. I think as time progressed content got raunchier, more sexual, and more explicit. It makes the past seem innocent in comparison. But in reality, they address the same themes but with more euphemisms, subtleties, and sensuality over blatant sexuality. Kind of like if back in the day was Dirty Dancing, Today is WAP. 

dedh thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Haha. Definitely not innocent. Dhak Dhak was very sensual and Choli Ke Peeche has a lot of innuendoes. I guess what they had was a degree of tameness compared to nowadays. Looking back even some of the Govinda Karishma songs seem innocuous. I think as time progressed content got raunchier, more sexual, and more explicit. It makes the past seem innocent in comparison. But in reality, they address the same themes but with more euphemisms, subtleties, and sensuality over blatant sexuality. Kind of like if back in the day was Dirty Dancing, Today is WAP. 

Compared to today's raunchiness (coupled with awkward, poorly controlled dance moves), Madhuri's dance routines were tame indeed: sexy but classy and executed perfectly. Sensual does not equal vulgar, btw, but explaining the difference on this weird forum would fall on deaf ears. LOL

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: dedh

Compared to today's raunchiness (coupled with awkward, poorly controlled dance moves), Madhuri's dance routines were tame indeed: sexy but classy and executed perfectly. Sensual does not equal vulgar, btw, but explaining the difference on this weird forum would fall on deaf ears. LOL

Oh, I think forum understands *not vulgar* is not the same as *innocent,* which is what the thread claims Madhuri said.

Madhuri's dance numbers oozed sex.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Innocent video r innocent article where d innocent said about her innocent item songs 😆

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

As they grow old, why these actor, singer has to make such stupid remarks? They lose respect & credibility honestly.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Dhak Dhak girl is so hilarious.....🤣

Madhuri Dixit — dolaredola: Infinite List of Bollywood...

So innocent na.......Just trying to prove that she is better than the others...

JayaBachan thumbnail

Innocent? Is that what we call rolling around in a barn, chest thumping the hay these days. Ha! Okay Madhuri, if you say so. 

https://youtu.be/PriYgiqUOlE

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago