Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Precap is shocking 😱😱

Veer asked Rani about her lie n tell her that in our relationship between us there is no secret so that why u hide from me that u r going that house again. So I think Rani told him everything. 

Suraj is also come in basti n asked Rani that Radhika ji what r u doing here with this man n held Rani's hand n said to her Radhika Ji let's come with me. Saw this Veer is getting so much angry n he hits Suraj n said to him how can u touch my wife. Suraj or Veer is fighting badly with each other. Blood come from suraj's mouth. Suraj attack on Veer by knife n knife pierces Veer's chest. Veer fall down on floor n Rani screaming Veer's name Dr.Sahab Dr.Sahab.

I hope it's a dream of Rani or someone else. Don't know what happened with Veer now.

So much scared to seeing this precap πŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTpMH4OqcSz/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hope so too. Don't want blood shed now. Thank you so much ,Pari.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Hope so too. Don't want blood shed now. Thank you so much ,Pari.

u r always most welcome dear β€οΈ

Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What's the precap Pari? Is it watchable?

No no plz stay away from the precap as well..πŸ˜… Sorry for this tone..but trust me its shocking.. I have a feeling that its going to be a dream sequence, but since you said that you have migrane, I don't think so the precap is watchable enough for you..Edited by Summer_bunny - 2 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

No no plz stay away from the precap as well..πŸ˜…

stupid me. I watched it. I will skip tomorrow's episode and will watch Monday. They will show this at the end of tomorrow's episode🀣

LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluey71

Nice...loved the sequence of ranisa Viku and nandu... And veerani... just phone conversation... 

Rani instigate vijiya against ranisa so that she agrees to buy the property...

Sooraj pull rani on dance floor.. She sees veer but not veer 

Aaj rani bacch gai... Veer didn't see her... 

Am not keeping well so  Not going in detail.. 

Thankyou so much dear. And take care of yourself.❀️

Precap is shocking 😱😱

Veer asked Rani about her lie n tell her that in our relationship between us there is no secret so that why u hide from me that u r going that house again. So I think Rani told him everything. 

Suraj is also come in basti n asked Rani that Radhika ji what r u doing here with this man n held Rani's hand n said to her Radhika Ji let's come with me. Saw this Veer is getting so much angry n he hits Suraj n said to him how can u touch my wife. Suraj or Veer is fighting badly with each other. Blood come from suraj's mouth. Suraj attack on Veer by knife n knife pierces Veer's chest. Veer fall down on floor n Rani screaming Veer's name Dr.Sahab Dr.Sahab.

I hope it's a dream of Rani or someone else. Don't know what happened with Veer now.

Oh my god!!!! I was not expecting this at all. If something will happen to Veer (nothing will happen as he is the lead but if this what is in the precap is not a dream) then Rani will not be able to forgive herself nor the Rajawats will ever forgive her.

And she will deserve it.

Rani....girl I want to grab your neck and beat you. I am not a violence loving person but you deserve it.😠😠😠😠

Veer...😭😭😭

stupid me. I watched it. I will skip tomorrow's episode and will watch Monday. They will show this at the end of tomorrow's episode🀣

But we are more clever than them. They have messed up with the wrong people.🀣

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I agree with u πŸ‘ they will show at the end of the episode because they love to give heart attack with 440 voltage ⚑shock to their viewers on weekends. They always do it n creat suspense with their stupidity. πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Precap is shocking 😱😱

It is really scary...😨

Veer, I can't see him hurt doesn't matter if it's not reality.πŸ˜­πŸ’”

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

Oh my god!!!! I was not expecting this at all. If something will happen to Veer (nothing will happen as he is the lead but if this what is in the precap is not a dream) then Rani will not be able to forgive herself nor the Rajawats will ever forgive her.

And she will deserve it.

Rani....girl I want to grab your neck and beat you. I am not a violence loving person but you deserve it.😠😠😠😠

Veer...😭😭😭

I am fine with Rani's plan if she had not lied to Veer. Plus Suraj is too dangerous.