Apna Time Bhi Aayega

ATBA episode 266- 10th September 2021 Friday

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Follow IF rules. 

Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

20 Quotes about the Importance of Positive Thoughts (With Images)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Opened earlier. Since I cannot keep a track on the time when episode will be out and I might be busy when they out the episode too.

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Follow IF rules. 

Let's ignore the posts we don't like and read what we likesmiley2

smiley27smiley31Take care and love you allsmiley31smiley27

20 Quotes about the Importance of Positive Thoughts (With Images)

wowwww ur quote give me so much happiness n peace 👍🏼❤️

Love u too Kate ❤️ Take care of urself dear 🤗

Love u all 🤗❤️

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Opened earlier. Since I cannot keep a track on the time when episode will be out and I might be busy when they out the episode too.

Thank u so much dear for this ❤️❤️

Edited by 1PariGupta - 2 years ago
LoveYourself_20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

All of you must have heard the name of the show "Gum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein" because it is one of the top TRP shows.

But, I don't like this show. I've never seen it but read it's story on Wikipedia.

Taking a closer look at the facts, this play is a story of a Hindu family. That is, the family shown in this stroy belongs to a Hindu society. And in Hinduism, the relationship between a sister-in-law and brother-in-law is considered similar to that of a mother and son. And the elder brother looks at his younger brother's wife like he looks at his own sister.

(I am talking about what Hinduism says as I am a Hindu and I have knowledge about Hindu dharma only. Don't know what is other religion's believe. So, please don't take me wrong.)

I don't know whether the male lead was in love with his older brother's wife or younger brother's, but both relationships are wrong.

In ATBA, neither Vikram was in love with Rani nor Kiara was earlier the wife of Veer's younger brother, Vikram, when he was about to get married to Kiara. So no relationship came out in a wrong way. Veer and Rani got married, Vikram did not mind because he never saw Rani with love. Nor did Veer care when he came to know about Vikram and Kiara's marriage because Veer's marriage to Kiara was his compulsion, not his want.

We know a family, whose son passed away suddenly and they have a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. So, all the family members decided to get the daughter-in-law married to their younger son so that the children of the house also stay in the house. But their younger son clearly refused for this marriage. He said, "She is my sister-in-law and I have never seen her with those eyes. I promise that I will take full responsibility of their children, I will take full care of them, but I cannot marry her. There is no feeling like love in my heart for her. She is my sister-in-law and she will always remain the same. There are no other feelings and there will never be. I can never live with her in a husband-wife relationship." This is our society, our reality. And I respect him from the bottom of my heart for this.

Rather it has been told in our great book "Ramayana" that when Lankapati Ravana had kidnapped maa Seeta, at that time when Hanuman jee went to Lanka and brought some ornaments of maa Seeta so that Lord Shree Ram, seeing them, could tell that, are these ornaments of maa Seeta or not, then at that time when Hanuman jee asked the same question to Lakshmana, he could recognize only the anklets of maa Seeta. And he told that I have never seen her above her feet. The respect I have for my mother, the same I have for maa Seeta and consider her equal to my mother. So, I have never seen her anywhere other than her feet. So, I cannot tell whether these other ornaments belong to maa Seeta or not.

Such are our Vedas, Puranas and beliefs. But they are lost somewhere in today's filth. And the surprising thing is that no one even wants to find them.

I do not mind because I do not watch these kind of shows but I feel angry because what they are showing is taking the coming generation away from their religions and scriptures. And if all this continues like this, then a day will come when children will ask, what are these Ramayana, Mahabharata and Bhagwat Geeta? Who was this Ram? And many such questions. They will go so far away that they won't even consider it necessary to ask questions like this. And I really don't want that day to come. We have great Grantha, we should know about, which are able to make us believe on the truth of life and hardships of life.

I don't understand why people make shows on such concepts and what do viewers find in them to watch them. And these are one of those people who don't allow this kind of relationship in between their own family members and won't accept it when it will come to them but enjoy watching our Puranas, Vedas, Shastra, getting mixed with the fifth.

It hurts me to the core. If we will promote this kind of things by watching them, sharing them or liking them, then who will save our Grantha, Puranas and Vedas? We have to secure them and pass them on to the next generation and teach them, it's values so that they can paas the same message on to the next generation and it can continue.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
Summer_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveYourself_20

All of you must have heard the name of the show "Gum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein" because it is one of the top TRP shows.

But, I don't like this show. I've never seen it but read it's story on Wikipedia.

Taking a closer look at the facts, this play is a story of a Hindu family. That is, the family shown in this stroy belongs to a Hindu society. And in Hinduism, the relationship between a sister-in-law and brother-in-law is considered similar to that of a mother and son. And the elder brother looks at his younger brother's wife like he looks at his own sister.

(I am talking about what Hinduism says as I am a Hindu and I have knowledge about Hindu dharma only. Don't know what is other religion's believe. So, please don't take me wrong.)

I don't know whether the male lead was in love with his older brother's wife or younger brother's, but both relationships are wrong.

In ATBA, neither Vikram was in love with Rani nor Kiara was earlier the wife of Veer's younger brother, Vikram, when he was about to get married to Kiara. So no relationship came out in a wrong way. Veer and Rani got married, Vikram did not mind because he never saw Rani with love. Nor did Veer care when he came to know about Vikram and Kiara's marriage because Veer's marriage to Kiara was his compulsion, not his want.

We know a family, whose son passed away suddenly and they have a daughter-in-law and two grandchildren. So, all the family members decided to get the daughter-in-law married to their younger son so that the children of the house also stay in the house. But their younger son clearly refused for this marriage. He said, "She is my sister-in-law and I have never seen her with those eyes. I promise that I will take full responsibility of their children, I will take full care of them, but I cannot marry her. There is no feeling like love in my heart for her. She is my sister-in-law's and she will always remain the same. There are no other feelings and there will never be. I can never live with her in a husband-wife relationship." This is our society, our reality. And I respect him from the bottom of my heart for this.

Rather it has been told in our great book "Ramayana" that when Lankapati Ravana had kidnapped maa Seeta, at that time when Hanuman jee went to Lanka and brought some ornaments of maa Seeta so that Lord Shree Ram, seeing them, could tell that, are these ornaments of maa Seeta or not, then at that time when Hanuman jee asked the same question to Shree Lakshmana, he could recognize only the anklets of maa Seeta. And he told that I have never seen her above her feet. The respect I have for my mother, the same I have for maa Seeta and consider her equal to my mother. So, I have never seen her anywhere other than her feet. So, I cannot tell whether these other ornaments belong to maa Seeta or not.

Such are our Vedas, Puranas and beliefs. But they are lost somewhere in today's filth. And the surprising thing is that no one even wants to find them.

I do not mind because I do not watch these kind of shows but I feel angry because what they are showing is taking the coming generation away from their religions and scriptures. And if all this continues like this, then a day will come when children will ask, what are these Ramayana, Mahabharata and Bhagwat Geeta? Who was this Ram? And many such questions. They will go so far away that they won't even consider it necessary to ask questions like this. And I really don't want that day to come. We have great Grantha, we should know about, which are able to make us believe on the truth of life and hardships of life.

I don't understand why people make shows on such concepts and what do viewers find in them to watch them. And these are one of those people who don't allow this kind of relationship in between their own family members and won't accept it when it will come to them but enjoy watching our Puranas, Vedas, Shastra, getting mixed with the fifth.

It hurts me to the core. If we will promote this kind of things by watching htem, sharing them or liking them, then who will save our Grantha, Puranas and Vedas? We have to secure them and pass them on to the next generation and teach them, it's values so that they can paas on the same message to the next generation and it can continue.

Beautifully expressed Prakriti....It is really sad to see, how certain shows are making a joke of a divine relationship, just in the name of love, and our audience even appreciate these concepts...I cannot say if it is right or wrong, bcoz my point of view might differ...but I don't consider spoiling someone's life just for the name sake of love, ethical.. And that's what is being shown in shows like udariyaan, ghum hain kisi ke pyaar main...Atba never portrayed any relationship in a wrong way, but their timings and execution always failed....like in Veer kiara marriage promo, the promo should have cleared that veer and kiara are not married for real...just bcoz of this wrong execution many people got offended and never watched atba again....And when it comes to shows like udariyaan, they have rubbish storyline as well as concept, but their timings and execution is always good..For example their latest promo, it shows tejo herself bringing Jasmine in fateh's life and home for her self respect...if they would have shown fateh doing it himself, then the audience would have got offended bcoz it would have made tejo a bechari and their ML a negative character....That's why its said..Sometimes Presentation is even more important than the actual content..Edited by Summer_bunny - 2 years ago
Bluey71 thumbnail

The episode is up on Zee5... ❤️

Originally posted by: Summer_bunny

Beautifully expressed Prakriti....It is really sad to see, how certain shows are making a joke of a divine relationship, just in the name of love, and our audience even appreciate these concepts...I cannot say if it is right or wrong, bcoz my point of view might differ...but I don't consider spoiling someone's life just for the name sake of love, ethical.. And that's what is being shown in shows like udariyaan, ghum hain kisi ke pyaar main...Atba never portrayed any relationship in a wrong way, but their timings and execution always failed....like in Veer kiara marriage promo, the promo should have cleared that veer and kiara are not married for real...just bcoz of this wrong execution many people got offended and never watched atba again....And when it comes to shows like udariyaan, they have rubbish storyline as well as concept, but their timings and execution is always good..For example their latest promo, it shows tejo herself bringing Jasmine in fateh's life and home for her self respect...if they would have shown fateh doing it himself, then the audience would have got offended bcoz it would have made tejo a bechari and their ML a negative character....That's why its said..Sometimes Presentation is even more important than the actual content..

Thank you so much dear.❤️

You know, I have been grown up in a family where things related to God are highly respected. Since childhood, all the members of my family used to tell us stories related to Ramayana, Mahabharata, Shreemad Bhagwat Geeta. If there was a need to give examples in any case, they used to tell us stories of Bhagwan Shree Krishna, Bhagwan Shree Ram, Hanuman jee with a moral so that we do not have to look at them separately to know about their texts. We already know about this. So that we have learnt to respect all the spiritual and religious things from our childhood.

And when, having belonged to such a family, when I see all this, when I see that the things to which our sages devoted their whole lives to write and preserve them for us, so that the glory of God may reach us and make us able to differentiate between right and wrong. Today, I feel very sad to see this downfall like this. At that time nothing seems more painful than this. Many people think that I am behaving wired when I say this but when seeing something getting lost which we have respected from our childhood and still respect the most, so it hurts like hell.💔

Not completely but definitely, the one of the reasons for this downfall is also these shows, because what we see on the TV really has an impact on our life. We think that we will forget it but when all these things got settled in us, we don't even get to know about.

Edited by LoveYourself_20 - 2 years ago
Bluey71 thumbnail

Thank you so much... ❤️

How was the episode?

Any RanVeer's moments?😒