Meet

Marushi feels like someone else's daughter

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Seriously what sort of sister is Marushi. Meet and her both grew up in the same house and were raised by the same people then how come there is so much difference between both the sisters. How can Mararushi be so money minded and damn care type of person when Meet is so giving person. I know that this whole marriage track will eventually lead to Meet and Meet marriage and that is why this is necessary. But maybe they could have shown that she was in love with someone else and so she ran away on marriage day but to show so much of contrast between two sister I just don't understand. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

The character of Manushi itself is not at all realistic. No, I am not saying gold diggers or selfish girls exist hi nehi karte, they do but the way Manushi is absolutely fine with putting Meet's life in danger for silly reasons that's not acceptable. To be honest even Rashi Ben, Amrit, Visakha type sisters were far better than this creature called Manushi ðŸ¤”

Edited by A_for_Arpita - 2 years ago
Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

The character of Manushi itself is not at all realistic. No, I am not saying gold diggers or selfish girls exist hi nehi karte, they do but the way Manushi is absolutely fine with putting Meet's life in danger for silly reasons that's not acceptable. To be honest even Rashi Ben, Amrit, Visakha type sisters were far better than this creature called Manushi ðŸ¤”

I seriously cannot believe how can a girl be like this with her own sister. I would have understood if it was a step sister but this is just something else and it makes me hate her even more. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Tvfanatic85

I seriously cannot believe how can a girl be like this with her own sister. I would have understood if it was a step sister but this is just something else and it makes me hate her even more. 

Yup she has no solid reason to be anti meet ðŸ¤” Solid chhod, koi bhi reason nehi hai.... She never behaves soft towards Meet. Dadi at least has that stupid reason but Manushi? 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yup she has no solid reason to be anti meet ðŸ¤” Solid chhod, koi bhi reason nehi hai.... She never behaves soft towards Meet. Dadi at least has that stupid reason but Manushi? 

Exactly atleast Dadi is angry as she feels that her son died because of Meet but Manushi ki kya reasoning hain kuch samajh nahin aata

Ps143 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Seriously what sort of sister is Marushi. Meet and her both grew up in the same house and were raised by the same people then how come there is so much difference between both the sisters. How can Mararushi be so money minded and damn care type of person when Meet is so giving person. I know that this whole marriage track will eventually lead to Meet and Meet marriage and that is why this is necessary. But maybe they could have shown that she was in love with someone else and so she ran away on marriage day but to show so much of contrast between two sister I just don't understand. 

So true.

And I find her extremely annoying. She basically dosent have any regards for any member of the family. She's just selfish, goes to people only when she needs something from them. Uncaring and ungrateful are also the words I can use for her after Meet's accident and whatever happened when the two returned home after the party. 

Tashaf_arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I think dadi ne manushi ko uski har mistake pe support kar ke bigad diya hai. 

Tvfanatic85 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tashaf_arshi

I think dadi ne manushi ko uski har mistake pe support kar ke bigad diya hai. 

That she had. In fact I was quite surprised when Daadi actually believed that Meet ran away with all the money. I mean seriously. She has been the sole bread earner of the family for the last few years and you think now she will run away. If she wanted to do that she would have done that a longtime ago.

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

ye to mera b question h? I always wanted to know why she hates Meet so much? 

Princess1398 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The only solid and logical explanation that I could think of is "hum jo dekhte hai vohi sekhte hai" 

Ever since the moment of meets birth manushi has only seen her being cursed by dadi which has made her uncaring and ungrateful towards meet.

Par you are right realistically manushi jaise ladkiya exsist nahi karti.

People are bad, selfish, gold diggers even but not to THIS extend.