Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

Just an FYI for the forum in general. Y'all do realise that "period films" are NOT just Sanjay Leela Bhansali types with all the fancy jewellery and clothing

17 Years Of Devdas: Why Paro And Chandramukhi Are Still Our Fashion Icons

Bombay Velvet (2015) is a period movie set in the 1960s.

Barfi! (2012) is a period movie set in the 1970s.

Guru (2007) is a period movie set in the 1950s.

Titanic (1997) is a period movie set in the 1910s.

Anurag Kashyap shares unseen character posters of 'Bombay Velvet'

So to say Priyanka Chopra is not good in a "period movie" is incorrect unless you're including Barfi! in that equation.

Priyanka Chopra says she did not get awards or appreciation for Barfi, but her fans loved it : Bollywood News - Bollywood Hungama

That’s not what I meant.. I mean she looks better in western outfits. 

The ones I mentioned look better decked up in Indian attire with heavy jewellery.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: MDNA

Ashtoush worked with Priyanka in that Raashee movie and I wonder why he didn’t cast her as Jodhaa.  Priyanka is a beauty queen and can act.  What do you think? 😭

Listen ...what if PC got her nose altered after half the movie was shot...what would Ashutosh have told people....that Jodha got plastic surgery done....uss time per there was no plastic surgery....majboori thee na...

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Tbh it sounds so made up to me 😆

PC has been touring with him since early 2000s and it’s funny the rumours only came up after Don and when they started hosting together. Their chemistry was amazing though. She couldn’t hide how much she crushed on him 😆

It’s so obvious that she fangirled him; had it been an actual affair she would have kept mum about it.

From online insider stories, I've heard both takes, that it was just gossip or that it was a real relationship.

It's possible the speculation was only because of how openly she gushed over him, even after working with him for so long. However, that sweater incident interview doesn't help matters. I guess it's also not unlikely that she would have a boyfriend who would have similar fashion taste to SRK...or maybe she even purposefully bought him a wardrobe that copied SRK's pieces lol.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Listen ...what if PC got her nose altered after half the movie was shot...what would Ashutosh have told people....that Jodha got plastic surgery done....uss time per there was no plastic surgery....majboori thee na...

PC would never allow Ashutosh to reveal her biggest secret. The lady lied through her teeth and claimed her nose was original. Yeah right and pigs fly 😂

https://youtu.be/HU5e8By68xA

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Lord, no! Although she might share the same fantasies as me, especially towards a man we both love. 😂 

For me, PC has never gotten out of her Aitraaz role. More than acting, all I hear her do is gasp and moan 24/7. It’s so annoying and I can’t stand her. 

Can you list all of Piggy Chops movies where she’s moaning ? For research purposes 😂 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Can you list all of Piggy Chops movies where she’s moaning ? For research purposes 😂 

Every single one minus Bajirao. She moaned and gasped a lot in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi and Andaaz.

Here 11:06 onwards. Just gasping non fucking stop

https://youtu.be/2dyO00YDrPA

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
HearMeRoar thumbnail

For the people who believe PC had an affair with SRK:

Have you guys seen the way he behaves with women he considers friends? He was practically hanging on to Juhi's hand at a Filmfare award WHILE not letting Madhuri leave his side WHILE Dr Nene was on her other side 😆.

There were no rumors because none of the women were idiots enough.

SRK has done none of it with PC. She gushed over him, it was HER pinky holding on to him which he might not even have been aware of. We have only her insinuation that it was his jacket. 

Yeah, she got squeezed out of Bollywood after she hit on one too many married man. Yeah, KJo likely had something to do with it. My guess would be she simply let the rumors fester as a way of getting back at all of them. 

Great actress, but not a good person.

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

For the people who believe PC had an affair with SRK:

Have you guys seen the way he behaves with women he considers friends? He was practically hanging on to Juhi's hand at a Filmfare award WHILE not letting Madhuri leave his side WHILE Dr Nene was on her other side 😆.

There were no rumors because none of the women were idiots enough.

SRK has done none of it with PC. She gushed over him, it was HER pinky holding on to him which he might not even have been aware of. We have only her insinuation that it was his jacket. 

Yeah, she got squeezed out of Bollywood after she hit on one too many married man. Yeah, KJo likely had something to do with it. My guess would be she simply let the rumors fester as a way of getting back at all of them. 

Great actress, but not a good person.

Didn't there use to be rumors about SRK and Juhi as well? And many people believed that gossip because Gauri did not socialize with Juhi? I always felt Juhi and Priyanka share similar looks which made me believe there could be some truth to these rumors if SRK has a type.

SRK is super touchy-feely with all his heroines but there has never been speculation about him with Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Deepika, Anushka, etc. Which is why Priyanka always stood out in comparison.

However, I also believe that Priyanka could have used the reports of an affair for PR even if it backfired on her and sent her packing to Hollywood. At the same time, she has a habit of shacking up with married men like with Akshay so there is precedent. I guess it depends on how faithful SRK really is and it seems he is that type, so I never understood why Priyanka would be the only one to make him stray.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Didn't there use to be rumors about SRK and Juhi as well? And many people believed that gossip because Gauri did not socialize with Juhi? I always felt Juhi and Priyanka share similar looks which made me believe there could be some truth to these rumors if SRK has a type.

SRK is super touchy-feely with all his heroines but there has never been speculation about him with Madhuri, Rani, Preity, Deepika, Anushka, etc. Which is why Priyanka always stood out in comparison.

However, I also believe that Priyanka could have used the reports of an affair for PR even if it backfired on her and sent her packing to Hollywood. At the same time, she has a habit of shacking up with married men like with Akshay so there is precedent. I guess it depends on how faithful SRK really is and it seems he is that type, so I never understood why Priyanka would be the only one to make him stray.

One or two mags said something, and SRK told them eff off. As for socializing, can you imagine Juhi fitting into the Gauri, Maheep, Neelam gang?smiley36 Also, I can't imagine Gauri would be OK with her kids hanging out with Juhi's if that were the case. I kind of remember an article where she actually left Aryan with Juhi when she went to deliver Suhana. That's trust right there whether or not they enjoy the same social circle. 

PC is something else, man. My guess would be that SRK didn't realize she would be unethical enough to actually try to make the rumors a reality. Because there was absolutely nothing from his side to start those rumors. It was all her little acts. Then of course, KJo had to tweet, and Juhi chimed in with a nasty crack at PC, and everyone believed the affair was real, and Gauri's friends were sticking up for her.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

From online insider stories, I've heard both takes, that it was just gossip or that it was a real relationship.

It's possible the speculation was only because of how openly she gushed over him, even after working with him for so long. However, that sweater incident interview doesn't help matters. I guess it's also not unlikely that she would have a boyfriend who would have similar fashion taste to SRK...or maybe she even purposefully bought him a wardrobe that copied SRK's pieces lol.

Sweater? The jacket.. Shahid had the same one.. and  he WAS her BF.. 😆

From online speculation.. AbRam is either PC’s kid or Aryan’s.. both claims are equally ludicrous and disturbing at the same time. ..

Just like Aradhya us Big B’s kid 😆

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago