Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Watch last 2 min of episode … that’s it ….don’t go through the episode it will spoil ur entire day and ur eardrums too …🙏🏻

The aarti part was beautiful too❤️

The whole time Ranbir was stealing glances at Prachi

Priyodorshee thumbnail

ImageImageImageImage

Priyodorshee thumbnail

ImageImageImage

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wah wah 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Nice precap 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Kuch acha sochna in kkb is crime I tell you…. How dirty a persons mind can become 🙏🏻….

One thing is nice Pragya n pranbir meet❤️….

I can’t handle this shit anymore … bye everyone and will be back when they show some positivity in the show 🙏🏻🙏🏻
And show some strong Prachi  and Ranbir who are able to answer evil strongly 👊🏻. 
missing pranbir with goofiness n nok jhonk sooo badly …. 💔💔

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Wah wah 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Nice precap 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Kuch acha sochna in kkb is crime I tell you…. How dirty a persons mind can become 🙏🏻….

One thing is nice Pragya n pranbir meet❤️….

I can’t handle this shit anymore … bye everyone and will be back when they show some positivity in the show 🙏🏻🙏🏻
And show some strong Prachi  and Ranbir who are able to answer evil strongly 👊🏻. 
missing pranbir with goofiness n nok jhonk sooo badly …. 💔💔

So had enough of rhea and ranbir's parents. Fed up. Prachi is being tortured so much in that house. 

Honey2108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

So had enough of rhea and ranbir's parents. Fed up. Prachi is being tortured so much in that house. 

They should have some sense to show all this crap at 9 pm prime slot 🙄🙄🙄….the worst I tell you. It’s better not to watch n spoil day … thinking of this utter crap. Prachi is going to be shown like this only… and Ranbir I don’t know n I don’t understand him …. Where are their beautiful characterisation taking on …damage is done already . 

Find peace in that 1 min pranbir scene if they give without that Dayan 🙄…..

Priyodorshee thumbnail

Prachi's mom guilt tripping Prachi now

"Mujhe pata tha tera aur Ranbir ka saath diya to wo mujhse gussa ho jayenge" my gosh fix your trust issues with your husband rather than guilt tripping your daughter then🤢👎🏼

They don't give a damn about neither of twins ever just when  its time to play blame game..uses Rhea/Prachi card all the time🤡

Honey2108 thumbnail

Kkb should have other names 🙏🏻

Hahah….. now start of villians win I guess ….if Prachi doesn’t disclose everything stupidly to Rhea 🙄🙄🙄…. And start to think smartly which is out of box I guess….and one thing and one way to gain trp is teaming up of abhigya n pranbir … or else done with the crap they are about to show like old … win of evil 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
frankly speaking there’s ntg left to watch now a days … sooo boring …. Only some fun times with abhigya … that’s truth or else pranbir story had turned out to be sooo boring with all the crap they had shown and that creepy creatures show they had put on 😂😂😂…

Better buck up now with some positivity for leads and show them strong or else Tata bye to kkb .. for that 2 min watch of episode even …😏.