Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira22 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

New montage on zee5.

It feels surreal every time I realize these two college sweethearts set out on an entire journey of love and are happily married now. ❤️❤️🤧

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

One thing is for sure ….never ever expect anything good from kkb ….. never ever 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻…atleast once in a blue moon make Prachi and good win over evil🙏🏻😏😏….before it’s too late make and bring some sense in serial …

Only that 1-2 min of Ranbir caring for prachis wound is worth to watch … nothing else ….on what purpose are they even showing this crap …🤮🤮 of Rhea …. For me it’s toooo creepy to watch ….atleast on Janmashtami they can show something good…. But no …

It’s too much too much for Prachi now…. She should stand for herself and analyse things … and better realisation hit her …. Which I don’t expect at alll ….

I don’t know why are they showing Sid suspicious on Rhea …. Better make progress in it or else don’t make us fools by showing this suspicion game….

Ntg is there to watch just frwd it and watch pranbir scene ….❤️…

Moral - if u want to see evil win every time and be happy watch kkb🙏🏻… or else never tune into it .. ur day may get ruined by watching crap😂😂 , ha but eventually u will get habituated to it . Be happy and watch that only 1-2 min pranbir scene and njoy if they give without that R …

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

One thing is for sure ….never ever expect anything good from kkb ….. never ever 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻…atleast once in a blue moon make Prachi and good win over evil🙏🏻😏😏….before it’s too late make and bring some sense in serial …

Only that 1-2 min of Ranbir caring for prachis wound is worth to watch … nothing else ….on what purpose are they even showing this crap …🤮🤮 of Rhea …. For me it’s toooo creepy to watch ….atleast on Janmashtami they can show something good…. But no …

It’s too much too much for Prachi now…. She should stand for herself and analyse things … and better realisation hit her …. Which I don’t expect at alll ….

I don’t know why are they showing Sid suspicious on Rhea …. Better make progress in it or else don’t make us fools by showing this suspicion game….

Ntg is there to watch just frwd it and watch pranbir scene ….❤️…

Moral - if u want to see evil win every time and be happy watch kkb🙏🏻… or else never tune into it .. ur day may get ruined by watching crap😂😂 , ha but eventually u will get habituated to it . Be happy and watch that only 1-2 min pranbir scene and njoy if they give without that R …

yeah don't watch it. I have stopped watching it even pranbir scene also seems forced n act out in front of Rhea to focus on hw she can feel jealous.

Maple_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It looks like it's better to watch Pranbir in these programs than watch them in the serial...atleast people can watch them in peace and with pleasure😀

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

7th & 8th Sept precaps ft. DP trending on YouTube 

Pranbir2005 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seeasoon

7th & 8th Sept precaps ft. DP trending on YouTube 

What's it about?

Honey2108 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Watch last 2 min of episode … that’s it ….don’t go through the episode it will spoil ur entire day and ur eardrums too …🙏🏻

wow123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honey2108

Watch last 2 min of episode … that’s it ….don’t go through the episode it will spoil ur entire day and ur eardrums too …🙏🏻

Don't go for that 2 min also. U'll get that 2min on insta easily.