Anupamaa Written Update 03 Sept 2021

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Posted: 2 years ago

Anupama is enjoying the college reunion , Anuj climbs on stage n shares his experiences at US with his classmates and he takes the guitar and starts singing one of his fav songs ….. “ puraani jeans aur guitar ….” 

All classmates start singing and swaying to the song .. happily .. 

Devika drags Reluctant Anupama to the dance floor n persuades her to join others . Anuja is sad that Anupama did not remember him while he loved her during college days and he still secretly loved her , so much so he could not fall for any other girl, even at US. 

After Performance of Anuj is over , Anuj asks Anupama to give a dance wlrformance as she was running a dance academy , also she used to be a great dancer during College days .

Devika encourages n cheers , so does the entire gathering . Anuj and Anupama move to center stage.

The BG song starts ..”apne deewaney ka karde bura haal …” 

All encourage n clap for Anupama amd Anuj Kapadia’s performance .

Unknown to Anupama VanYa are visiting the same restaurant for meeting their prospecting buyer for the factory .  VanYa watch the dance party and remarks about the fun masti going on there . Kavya wants to have similar parties thrown . 
They get alerted by the names of Anupama and AK .

They enter the reunion venue and are taken aback to see AK and Anupama dancing together .

After the dance aanupama comes to meet VanYa . Van questions Anupama over her relationship with Anuj . Anupama gives explanations and denies any connection. Kavya wants to know more but AnuVan ask her tk stay out of AnuVan matter. 

Kavya is hopeful the deal will get finalised since AK turned out to be Anu’s friend .

Anuj meets Van and assures he will look into that deal again later .

Van taunts Anu to enjoy the party , glancing at Anuj Anu . He leaves with Kavya . Soon Anupama also wants to leave as it was getting late . Devika wants to enjoy some more so Anu asks her tk stay back while she decides to hire auto .

Anuj offers to drop Anu home . Anu thanks Anuj for the offer and also thanks him for this party she enjoyed it . 

Nandini meets Rohan at his request , he professes his love for Nandini and wants to get back with her, Nandini declines as she was not in love with him and she had moved on . Rohan wants her to break up with Samar n get back with her and grabs her hand so not to let her go  . Samar slaps Rohan for getting physical with a girl against her wishes , reminds him this was not US this was India.

Precap 

Anupama dances in her room recollecting the dance she did with a Anuj at the party n relives the fun moments .

VanYa decide to use Anupama’s influence to sell the factory to AK

AK assures he will do anything to help his beloved friend Anupama who was facing financial crisis 

Edited by Sutapasima - 2 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Thanks for the update! I was smiling the entire time during Anu-Anuj dance. Nandini scene I didn't even watch. It was like a speed breaker on a smooth road. Kavya 🤣 she is so opportunistic. I am surprised she is still stuck to Vanraj and not ran away with a richer man. I hope Anuj usko uski sahi jagah dikhaye.

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Thanks for the update! I was smiling the entire time during Anu-Anuj dance. Nandini scene I didn't even watch. It was like a speed breaker on a smooth road. Kavya 🤣 she is so opportunistic. I am surprised she is still stuck to Vanraj and not ran away with a richer man. I hope Anuj usko uski sahi jagah dikhaye.

Anuja will show VanYa their real aukaat and he will make Anupama a princess in his life n in his home soon .. am so looking forwards yaar .

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Anuja will show VanYa their real aukaat and he will make Anupama a princess in his life n in his home soon .. am so looking forwards yaar .

Anuj said that the legal team has some issues with the Karkhana and that he will look into it. I hope the entire money part will fall in Hasmukh and Anupamaa's favour. That's where it will hurt VanYa the most and it will be so satisfying to watch especially after she was badly humiliated after fraud. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

Appreciative of Art

Anuj said that the legal team has some issues with the Karkhana and that he will look into it. I hope the entire money part will fall in Hasmukh and Anupamaa's favour. That's where it will hurt VanYa the most and it will be so satisfying to watch especially after she was badly humiliated after fraud. 

Yeah even I want entire money to come to Anupama and Hasmukh .. VanYa don’t deserve phooti kaudi .

Cause even if they get anything they will use it up for Kavya’s shopping ,  make up kits and travelling places … they are good for nothing now .

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the update 

I've watching for two weeks waiting for this entry and had no idea it would be Gaurav Khanna, gosh it he's not disappointing at all 

Welcome back GK 🥳

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah that scene was so unnecessary but now I wonder is that fool related to Anuj, cause I don't see 

the point of showing him if he's not his son or share relation with Anuj 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Yeah that scene was so unnecessary but now I wonder is that fool related to Anuj, cause I don't see 

the point of showing him if he's not his son or share relation with Anuj 

He must be related to Anuj otherwise it makes no sense of bringing him at this juncture of the show. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope makers don't screw us

I don't want Rohan & Anuj related in any way!! 

Keep cringe LOL away from MaAn pls