What happened to Ekta Kapoor's creative team

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

I mean seriously... Is this the same PH that made shows like YHM, bade ache lagte hai and many many more. 

What has happened to them? Feel bad for the actors. They are all such good actors being wasted in this crap story. This has been a joke starting from the beginning. 

How can you start falling for a person who you think murdered your brother. Come on at least bring the truth out before making them friendly towads each other. Then Yuvraj goes on murder spree and the leads are made in to clowns who can never succeed. 

I agree most of their shows start going downhill after sometime but we still get amazing year or more and that's the best part. I have watched yhm few times up to Adis transformation, the fire and earthquake one. Just amazing storyline. 

Everybody is now a Wanted Charlatan either by the police or by each other now you are right one of the best shows has gone downhill lately.

Has it been revelaed that yuvraj bumped off Rudra'@ bro. Or ye bhi bermuda triangle mai cgala gaya? 

Originally posted by jhankarbeats87

Has it been revelaed that yuvraj bumped off Rudra'@ bro. Or ye bhi bermuda triangle mai cgala gaya? 

Sorry dear

We are playing a game,

Plz post 1st in our thread

Bura mano ya na mano Holi hai . You’ve been colored by Team Gabbar

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Gabbar" on our team thread

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283622

Posted: 1 years ago

poor writing creatives only work hard for lockupp and web projects now