What Are Randhir Kapoor Films As A Child Actor!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello everyone.😊

This is my first post here although I am in love with Indian cinema.❤️

I've searched for Randhir Kapoor movies, and came to know that he appeared in : Shree 420 and Do Ustaad.

As for Shree he was seen from far away. But it was Do Ustaad which made me confused. 😕

Sources like: Wiki and IMDB mentioned that he played young Gagannath in that movie. But I am not convinced because he looks like this

In the credits ..there's a name of Master Dabbo. Dabbo was also Randhir's nickname. But none of the 3 children in this movie looks like Randhir.  so is it possible that the news about him being in this movie are wrong?!😕

There's a kid in Sangam who plays young Raj Kapoor.. my friends think he is Randhir. but it isn't possible because he was 17 when that movie released.

Can anyone help me clear my confusion about Randhir's movies?

Edited by awida - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Softness thumbnail

I don't even know about his movies as an adult and you are asking about his movies as child actor

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Softness

I don't even know about his movies as an adult and you are asking about his movies as child actor

I too didn't watch any of his movies except Housefull 2. But there are a group of friends of mine who argue about the boy in Sangam being Randhir or Rishi.. although credits mention the names of another child actors. So to prove them wrong I searched for Do Ustaad. But couldn't get my answer.

Thank you anyway.😃

Edited by awida - 2 years ago
bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

If even Google can't help, then who are we to help 😒

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

If even Google can't help, then who are we to help 😒

I understand it must be tough to make sure .. but I thought maybe old movie lovers can help .

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Retro Rebels

Originally posted by: awida

I understand it must be tough to make sure .. but I thought maybe old movie lovers can help .

I confess I do not know 😒!

The 3 kids in 'Pyar hua ikraar hua' from Shree 420 are Randhir, Rishi and Ritu, but I have no clue about the other movies - Sangam and Do Ustaad (though I have watched them both)

I do not think Sangam's credits show Randhir at all. And the Master Daboo in Do Ustad is Randhir acc to Wiki and IMDB but neither kid looks like him! (Plus I have seen the older kid in some other movies - cannot recall which - perhaps Jagriti 😔? And I know that's not Randhir.

Usually, RK had Shashi Kapoor playing his younger self in his earlier movies, and later it was Rishi. I haven't heard of Daboo playing a young RK in any of his movies.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I only know that he was in song Pyar hua ikraar hua, that too not very sure. But those kids shown in the song were Raj Kapoor's kids.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

I confess I do not know 😒!

The 3 kids in 'Pyar hua ikraar hua' from Shree 420 are Randhir, Rishi and Ritu, but I have no clue about the other movies - Sangam and Do Ustaad (though I have watched them both)

I do not think Sangam's credits show Randhir at all. And the Master Daboo in Do Ustad is Randhir acc to Wiki and IMDB but neither kid looks like him! (Plus I have seen the older kid in some other movies - cannot recall which - perhaps Jagriti 😔? And I know that's not Randhir.

Usually, RK had Shashi Kapoor playing his younger self in his earlier movies, and later it was Rishi. I haven't heard of Daboo playing a young RK in any of his movies.

Thank you for replying me.😊

I was sure the boy in Do Ustad isn't Randhir. Maybe IMDB saw master Dabbo in credits , so they assumed it was Randhir only because the movie has Raj Kapoor. This movie wasn't even produced or directed by : RK. 😕 And I agree none of the kids look like Randhir.

Yes . I saw Shashi in Aag.. what a cute boy he was.. sitting there in school dreaming of an actor. Shashi was born an actor.❤️

And I saw Rishi in Mera Naam Joker.. I can't believe how could he become the Bobby guy!😳 Such a huge transformation!👏

I read that Raj Kapoor refused to make Randhir his assisstant..and asked him to work with other directors .🤓

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Porcupine

I only know that he was in song Pyar hua ikraar hua, that too not very sure. But those kids shown in the song were Raj Kapoor's kids.

Thank you for the info.

Those kids' pic wasn't clear , but since everyone is saying they were  Randhir , Ritu and Rishi , I have to agree. Although they didn't actually act in that movie.😃