Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

IKR! Other seasons I think who shld I support but this season I m trying to figure whose the most annoying one ðŸ¤£ Yes they r competing, but for the race of the most annoying one

Yar ye season Bigg boss ka sasta version lgta hai.I have said it before too that I have never seen such boring contestants till now, and I have been watching the show since season 5.Inme se ek bhi contestant BB15 me le jaane layak hai? I don't think so. I really hope inme se kisi ki bhi shakal main season me na dekhni pade. All of these people have exhausted themselves.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I guess sirf Nachi and Cookie hi saare episodes shuru se end tak dekh rahe hain ðŸ˜† Baki sbne give up maar dia season hi itna bkwas hai 

LOL No. I haven't. But my priority is cricket first BB next.:P ðŸ˜† So i missed aaj. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Yar ye season Bigg boss ka sasta version lgta hai.I have said it before too that I have never seen such boring contestants till now, and I have been watching the show since season 5.Inme se ek bhi contestant BB15 me le jaane layak hai? I don't think so. I really hope inme se kisi ki bhi shakal main season me na dekhni pade. All of these people have exhausted themselves.

I take back my words for saying last season was worse than this ott season ðŸ¤£ This ott season only first week was kinda interesting but then they spoiled the show, and also oversmart contestants ruining their own game. Last season at least at some weeks it was improving n there were more dynamics n relations too, this season is just pointing fingers n shouting for no reason only ðŸ˜†

OTT season was unecessary just could have directly started BB15 with Raqesh, Shamita n Nia participating in that(since mostly tv celebs participate in BB usually) ðŸ˜†, and probably Riddhima too(in OTT she got evicted too early, maybe in actual first week mai hi evict ho jari ðŸ˜†) ,

infinity101 thumbnail

Ye Moose ke alag hi drame chal rahe hain 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Contestants are not bad, theme hi itna ghatiya hai, tasks bhi dhang ke nahin hai. Balance karo coconuts, date par jao is a task imagine when these kind of things used to happen on wkv. They could have invested this effort on building BB vibes on OTT instead of splitsvilla, why don’t they just have a love show on voot instead of calling it BB 

These contestants discuss their strategy on camera only, arey koi inko batao this is not BB where you discuss how you will play to the public sentiment.

Edited by Deviant_Pixel - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

I take back my words for saying last season was worse than this ott season ðŸ¤£ This ott season only first week was kinda interesting but then they spoiled the show, and also oversmart contestants ruining their own game. Last season at least at some weeks it was improving n there were more dynamics n relations too, this season is just pointing fingers n shouting for no reason only ðŸ˜†

OTT season was unecessary just could have directly started BB15 with Raqesh, Shamita n Nia participating in that(since mostly tv celebs participate in BB usually) ðŸ˜†, and probably Riddhima too(in OTT she got evicted too early, maybe in actual first week mai hi evict ho jari ðŸ˜†) ,

Lol previous season was much much better. Kuch contestants were boring but the overall ambience of the house was dynamic. And after the seasoned players' entry the show became more interesting.I agree this OTT idea is just not working IMO, ek toh without Salman it doesn't feel like BB.Upar se why is BB continuing with this connection crap. Let these people play individually. Though I like some contestants but inme se ek bhi nai hai jiske liye I can strongly root for. All of them are super boring and just don't have it in them to make this show entertaining.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Bhai. I got so busy. Only saw 20 mins. :(. Love it …(didn’t see today’s epi)  

Yes Pratik saved nishant and moose but they returned the favor big way by making them captains. And pratik and nishant had a v clear conversation.  Together till end … so him choosing Shamita over nishant. It’s totally a fair reaction by Nishant …. It’s a game .. play the game. And he didn’t throw the first stone … nothing personal :) .. frankly I don’t care neha is married but there is something extremely weird going on between neha and Pratik. 

thoda open hoga game to aur mazaa aayegaa. Earlier nishant and moose were targeted. These days it’s Divya. So at least this jhoond mein khelney ki mentality reduce hotee hopefully :) 

so I say Game to abhee shuroo hui hain. Aagey aagey dekho hota hain kya :) what do you think??

Agree

Pratik fans are sad about this

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Contestants are not bad, theme hi itna ghatiya hai, tasks bhi dhang ke nahin hai. Balance karo coconuts, date par jao is a task imagine when these kind of things used to happen on wkv. They could have invested this effort on building BB vibes on OTT instead of splitsvilla, why don’t they just have a love show on voot instead of calling it BB 

These contestants discuss their strategy on camera only, arey koi inko batao this is not BB where you discuss how you will play to the public sentiment.

I agree. Ek toh this connection thing has somewhat ruined the show. But yar aadhe se zyada contestants kuch nai karte. I mean there's something missing. I don't even feel like watching the episodes now and whenever I do watch I mostly skip.I don't know but kinda finding it difficult to relate to these people.And the less said about the tasks the better,BB should just repeat them from previous seasons. And I wonder why they have removed the jail concept, it wasn't there last season too right? It was a good idea to make these people fight more ðŸ˜†

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Agree

Pratik fans are sad about this

But yeh to hona heen tha. Shams ne ek ko doormat banaya aur Neha ka pratik ke saath even if not doormat — conversion to ho rahaan hain … 

But when sab log goes yeh game khel rahaan hain. Woh game khel rahaan hain. Mujhey to koi tension naheen yaar. Khelo. Instead of being fake elitisit. Seniority and bitching crap …. Like nehas effort at entertainment of mimic. Finally a better side of her …. 

Nia brought this energy .. turned on LF for a min between calls …. Ghar at least ek light mood mein hain 😂. 

Kooschan. Yeh task karwaa raheen hain HMs se … so is she a HM or temp WC entry for few days ? Do you know? I thought she is entering as a contestant ??

infinity101 thumbnail

It's kinda cute and sweet of Moose to request people to save Nishant, ro ri hai bechari ðŸ˜­

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago