Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nachiketj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So Pratik has the habit of ditching friends...first he ditched Akshara today he couldn't save Nishant because Neha convinced him

Good..Nishant was very keen in breaking his connection with Akshara and what he got in return Pratik being wafadar kutta of Neha.

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Btw Nia is good looking. Sorta don’t blame the gals being nervous for their guys 😂😂. (Kooschan is are they their guys). Laughing so hard at their nervousness and insecurity … 

agar woh genuine contestant hain — to ?Fan base for guys might be swayed for her also 😂😂. colors keeee jo jee bhee hain. Bahoo. Behen wagerey. If she is actually a contestant. Setting ho gayaa season winner ka kya ? 🤣🤣 

Originally posted by: Nachiketj

So Pratik has the habit of ditching friends...first he ditched Akshara today he couldn't save Nishant because Neha convinced him

Good..Nishant was very keen in breaking his connection with Akshara and what he got in return Pratik being wafadar kutta of Neha.

Bhai. Loins ke chakkar me lions geer jaatey hain. Yeh to lions naheen BB house ke namooney hain 😂😂😂. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I agree. Ek toh this connection thing has somewhat ruined the show. But yar aadhe se zyada contestants kuch nai karte. I mean there's something missing. I don't even feel like watching the episodes now and whenever I do watch I mostly skip.I don't know but kinda finding it difficult to relate to these people.And the less said about the tasks the better,BB should just repeat them from previous seasons. And I wonder why they have removed the jail concept, it wasn't there last season too right? It was a good idea to make these people fight more 😆

Jail was one of the best ideas by BB and really caused strife but this set of mumbai is so congested. 

It’s because everything is about lust but it’s so obvious it’s fake. Like the contestants are openly saying it’s for the show 🤣

BB should be about tasks that are interesting and also constantly mixing up teams to shift dynamics as well as convincing/bitching. Here toh mostly everyone is upfront about what they feel and most importantly wkv doesn’t hold anyone accountable. 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Btw Nia is good looking. Sorta don’t blame the gals being nervous for their guys 😂😂. (Kooschan is are they their guys). Laughing so hard at their nervousness and insecurity … 

agar woh genuine contestant hain — to ?Fan base for guys might be swayed for her also 😂😂. colors keeee jo jee bhee hain. Bahoo. Behen wagerey. If she is actually a contestant. Setting ho gayaa season winner ka kya ? 🤣🤣 

I see it as this. They want Divya to stay long because of what she brings to the house and how she can run the game easily. Like she manipulated the house in see saw task. 😆 but recently there is nothing for her to do. Everybody in the house has understood no point in indulging with her, you will lose. So they sent someone who can be a competition to her.  remains to be seen if divya wakes up or stays like this. 

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I see it as this. They want Divya to stay long because of what she brings to the house and how she can run the game easily. Like she manipulated the house in see saw task. 😆 but recently there is nothing for her to do. Everybody in the house has understood no point in indulging with her, you will lose. So they sent someone who can be a competition to her.  remains to be seen if divya wakes up or stays like this. 

Divya is tired prolly esp since she is alone and being targeted. But things gonna remain shaken up only if Nia stays. Na ? 😂😂

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Divya is tired prolly esp since she is alone and being targeted. But things gonna remain shaken up only if Nia stays. Na ? 😂😂

Yeah. need a good competition. Nia is that.

Gaba/Akshara - Invisible friends. 

Pratik - Busy with neha in making L*ST stories voot version.  😆

Boss-Doormat. Irrelevant. 

MooNi- In thier own world. 

Nishant who is actually good doesnt even try arguing/talking with divya now. 

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BearNaNa

Why all the contestants are so annoying this time? Esp Pure Soul Aksharaji. 🤢

She is pure and pious.. and you know jo pure and pious hota hai wo thora irritating to hota hainaa 😉

Today’s epi. Pratik wrong about nishu. Nishu reaction was good and acceptable. 

no wonder Divya is lost. She is automatically nominated. Can’t be contender for tasks and is targeted by task. So what is she doing in this house. Anyone would have that q. She has been a total lame duck by biased BB sand KJo. Btw. If you see. He didn’t lash out at her and she didn’t bring him up. Sad to see a good player lose her game. 

Nishu saved by audience. Good. Apparently neha and Pratik think that makes all ok

Co host shams ka fight with Raqesh was crazy. Cuz co host right always. She even had questions like when have I controlled u. Raqesh phasaa hain. He understands.Even in the night. Shams slept while raq was like we need to stay up for saving coins. She cried in washroom and just playing sympathy card after being wrong. Again Nishu gave him good advise. Actually make that excellent advise. Sad he didn’t process it anyway other than being a doormat next day. 

Neha pratik are completely obsessed with Akshara btw besides their obsession with each other 🙈🙈.  Not just epi. Also in LF … Neha — you screaming meaning you a liar. And then she screams herself😂😂. This woman is just wrong …

Chalo…. Game heading stronger in direction of nishant now. Koi aur to doooor tak contender naheen hain ab 😂😂. 

Nia/Divya may make magic happen…. Let’s see …. Warnaa yahaan to game over lag rahaan hain 😂😂. 

IncompleteSente thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Today’s epi. Pratik wrong about nishu. Nishu reaction was good and acceptable. 

no wonder Divya is lost. She is automatically nominated. Can’t be contender for tasks and is targeted by task. So what is she doing in this house. Anyone would have that q. She has been a total lame duck by biased BB sand KJo. Btw. If you see. He didn’t lash out at her and she didn’t bring him up. Sad to see a good player lose her game. 

Nishu saved by audience. Good. Apparently neha and Pratik think that makes all ok

Co host shams ka fight with Raqesh was crazy. Cuz co host right always. She even had questions like when have I controlled u. Raqesh phasaa hain. He understands.Even in the night. Shams slept while raq was like we need to stay up for saving coins. She cried in washroom and just playing sympathy card after being wrong. Again Nishu gave him good advise. Actually make that excellent advise. Sad he didn’t process it anyway other than being a doormat next day. 

Neha pratik are completely obsessed with Akshara btw besides their obsession with each other 🙈🙈.  Not just epi. Also in LF … Neha — you screaming meaning you a liar. And then she screams herself😂😂. This woman is just wrong …

Chalo…. Game heading stronger in direction of nishant now. Koi aur to doooor tak contender naheen hain ab 😂😂. 

Nia/Divya may make magic happen…. Let’s see …. Warnaa yahaan to game over lag rahaan hain 😂😂. 

Check out my post on MF about akshara!