Barrister Babu Wishlist! #MereApkeSabkeSapnePure

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey BB Fam!

Happy Krishna Janmashtami to all! πŸ€—

After all the fabulous episodes we have gotten post leap, I don't think there is much left on our wish list after today's episode where the writers literally heard our prayers and given us such wholesome moments

But, phir bhi yeh topic bana ri hu after seeing a similar BBWishlist on twitter, lets all jump in and put down our wish list of scenes or moments or anything that we want to see in the future!

Let's make this like a game, write down your wishlist and tag another member on this forum so they can carry on this chain! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope all of you will participate and keep this topic active!

#MereApkeSabkeSapnePure

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mprvn36 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Mera sapna yeh hai ki dono Milke ghar ke saare kaam bachonnke kaam bhi baantna chahiye. Yeh saare bachen se Bonditha Anirudh attach hona dekhna chahta hu..

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Want to see a proper court case track. 

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I have only one wish Ani getting to know about CC and makers focusing on BoNiChur love triangle where one loves her, other one wants her. 

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I want proper marriage to take place as soon as possible. So that Rudhita can come together properly and fight against injustices, may it be CC's obsession or Tapur's 'Bidhwa dosh' or some other such case. Also Bondita should be the one to cure Binoy. 

Also, I want table ke neeche gussa hokar baithna and manana wala scene.

Coconut phone convo.

Ani pampering Bon and TM saying "Apne isko bahut sar pe charhake rakha hain Jamai babu." πŸ˜†

Bon's jealousy track, funny type and being all possessive about Ani. πŸ˜†

GinniAARAFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mere pass list tyair hai par mein sabse pehle chahti hu use Chomu ka naam kya hai..

Bondita jald se jald Anirudh ko Pati Babu bulaye..

CC ka phanda fute or CC ko pata chale Tapur ke bare mein.

Yeh log kabhi to Barristery kare or tupur ka jo shadi ka pblm hai use sol kare. 

Anirudh or Bondita ke lav Lapata dekhna hai..

Anirudh ka Jalkukdababu ka roop dekhna hai..

Anirudh ki pyar ki Shidat dekhne hai. Or Bondita sumati ke pehle Anirudh ko rakhe yeh dekhna hai..

Arvi_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I want bon to know about ani's bachpan ka pyaar mini and also want her to find the letters that they had exchanged...so basically want to see how ani handles this situation and bon🀭🀭🀭

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

1. Names for Chomu and the lallay 

2. Ani declaring in front of everyone that Bon meri patni hai 

3. Ani sharing with Bon how he adopted the lallay 

4. Ani getting Bon ready 

5. Ani making Bon wear her robe for her first case against CC 

6. BB Bon fighting a case against CC and winning.

7. The utsav and jashn that were promised when Ani revealed the BB dream to Bon.

8. Ani sharing more about the past 8 years and Bon helping him get over it.

Ashley_m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arvi_006

I want bon to know about ani's bachpan ka pyaar mini and also want her to find the letters that they had exchanged...so basically want to see how ani handles this situation and bon🀭🀭🀭

Ani will be like, yeh toh chhotu sa box hai letters ka, tumhare liye ek raat me gaadi bhar letters likhe the... 🀣🀣🀣

Smiley.6 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I wanted to see Jealous Ani...woh toh mill gaya...

Now I want to see Ani & Bon having a moment and someone (Like Tapur or Sampoo) catching them and teasing them mercilessly...πŸ˜†

But iske liye I would love to have Batuk back...

So my next wish is ki jaldi se Batuk ko laao... Bahut hua Italy ka pizza...wapis aao...πŸ˜†

Then I want to see Bon helping Binoy in getting cured...πŸ˜†

Then I want something which I don't think makers have the capability to give... Court Cases... I want Ani and Bon to fight cases... Then wo robe pehnane wala...

Bahut wishes ho gaye abhi ke liye...πŸ˜†