Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

whats.up.danger thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Kabeer caught up with Misha and Ruhi who were running in the darkness and they collided. Ruhi screamed in fear climbing on Misha. 

“Aye ruhi chup kar”, shouted kabeer, covering his ears from her shrill screams, “its me Kabeer”

“Oh thank god Kabeer. We just had encounter with that ghost princess. She fooled us into believing her as Piya.”

“Piya is missing.”

“What? Piya is missing? Why is this girl always missing?”

“Come rest of the guys are waiting.”, said Kabeer and all three of them walked quietly each of them hugging the other and looking in different directions.

“Whats that noise?”, asked Misha as they reached the middle ground between two corridors and T and her company collided with them all, splashing on the floor.

White-Lilac thumbnail

Abhay and Angad rushed in the direction from where the noise was coming. 

"Guys, are you all here?" Asked Abhay to no one in particular as they were still standing in complete darkness. 

"Abhay, help us. We are crushed under each other." Said Misha, trying to push T off her body. 

"Misha, you're ruining my hairstyle." Complained T. 

"Where are you guys actually are? I can't see anything." Said Abhay and tried to hold them with his hands but tripped over the gang who were sprawled on the ground. Even Angad fell on top of them while stabling Abhay. 

"Ah my back." Kabir groaned as he got crushed under the weight of two more people. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think something is breaking , T said while keeping her ears close to ground. 

Misha try to get up while realising that ground is breaking... But it was too late. With a sound similar to thunder, the ground beneath them break & all fall under it. 

Another scene... 

Pia was trying to escape from ghost but she was just going round n round.. wherever she go , the ghost appear infront of her, blocking her way. Pia gets tired and thinks it's of no use if I keep running, I need to face it. She stands still & shouts what do u want chudail and why taken my face. 

The ghost laughed and said silly girl! I am not a chudail , I am a ghost and Hamne nhi tumne Hamara chehra liya h , Hamara naam h Maithili gayatri Padma Lakshmi singh pandher. .. hahahha.. 

Although Pia was scared but she managed to say , okay Maithili ga.gayatri..whatever pandher.. , first of all I am not afraid of you (Maithili chuckles That I can see huh!) 

and 2nd thing I am not a phed in bhoot science, so whatever u r , just go away and let us go. 

Maithili flies in the air like a curve and comes close to Pia.. she says I know u r afraid of me, if you are not then you should be darling ! All your friends are on my mercy so next time watch your mouth.

Pia who is now totally  shocked & shaken asks okay Maithili ji , tell me what do you want.

Maithili now smirks and says without delaying I want you to hear my story ..

Pia is like Haynnnn ! What.. you story huh.. okay tell me fast.. Maithili again smirks and says I like you eagerness but you should know there are consequences too. Pia without listening further says just start it and finish this game. 

Maithili laughs at her eagerness and says ... I Maithili gayatri blah blah blah blah etc pandher was princess of this kingdom but they never wanted me to become a queen.. Pia asks They?? Who.. 

Maithili says stop interrupting your queen.. (Pia rolls her eyes) MEN or who else... They didn't want me to become a queen, especially yours great-great-grandfather Siddhartha.. 

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

“My great great grandfather? Are we related or something?” Piya asked, wondering if this Maithili whatever Pandher shared a face with her for this reason. 

“No you foolish girl!” Maithili hissed. “Anyways, he wanted power for himself, but since I was in the way, I became an enemy.”

“But what does that have to do with me? I’m all for woman empowerment…” she whispered, trying to hide the growing fear ridden stammer in her voice. “I think you would make a great queen…if I were around then you know?”

“Ah, you think so?” Maithili said, feeling quite flattered for a ghost. Piya wiped the sweat off her forehead and nodded. 

MyDriYa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Maithili continues, my father decided to choose his heir, I was very happy that now I will rule this place, the people but he choose his illegitimate child, who was a mere commander then... Maithili was now burning in rage.

Pia gets little sympathetic towards Maithili & says oh it's unfortunate but for now please spare us. Maithili lands on ground & slowly moves towards Pia smirking & suddenly starts to strangle her. Pia shouts for help... Maithili puts more pressure & says girl! that commander was your great-great-grandfather. Your great-great-grandfather is my killer, He become a king, prisoned me & I died as a princess only.

Pia was still struggling to free herself but managed to say, okay I listened your story & i got that it was my family who were responsible for your death, now spare me & my friends as u told earlier. Maithili again goes in air leaving Pia on ground and says humne tumhare doston ki zindagi baksh di hai, par yahan se koi jaa nhi Sakta. You all will be my slave & I will rule over you all. Pia is panicked now.

Another scene.. A secret underground chamber

Abhay, Misha, kabir & others are gaining consciousness one by one... All try to stand removing the little bit of debris fallen over them. They look around & Angad asks no one in particular Where are we.. T says to herself dumbo ko itna bhi nhi pata ki hum pandher me h, her chamchis nodes in response. 

Kabir says seems like a underground room, Abhay looks around and think nothing happened to us & everything seems much peaceful now. What's changed, and Pia .. where is she. He moves ahead & notices an old wooden edict, which was in sanskrit . He then quickly remembers about Pia and starts shouting Pia.. Pia... 

Pia Pia o Pia Pia , Pia Pia o Pia Pia ,subah shaam kare, Ruhi starts to sing but stops when she finds that Misha is glaring at her. She says I thought Abhay is trying to lighten the mood, No?  he hehe. Misha is visibly irritated & frustrated, and says Ruhiiii, search Pia okay.. 

Everyone then start to search for Pia... 

Edited by MyDriYa - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Abhay couldn't believe he lost sight of Piya, even when they promised to stick next to each other like glue. His frantic search led him into various dead ends. Even all the windows and doors were shut. 

"Guys, I can't get these doors open." He panted, using up all his energy in trying to pry them open. Misha pushed him aside.

"Let me show you how its done, Raichand." She said confidently, dusting her palms. 

White-Lilac thumbnail

Misha tried turning the knob but all in vain as none of the doors opened. 

"Ho gaya? Now can you move aside?" Said Abhay, pushing Misha aside. 

"Sadu Raichand is back." Misha mumbled, getting a glare from Abhay. 

Abhay tried once again and the door opened on its own and they all were pushed inside a room. 

It was dark at first then suddenly a candle flickered and Maithili appeared in front of them. 

"Piya is it you?" Asked Ruhi and Maithili laughed in response.

"Still can't differentiate between me and that photo copy of mine?" She laughed as if someone has cracked a hilarious joke. 

"Just shut up and tell us where is Piya." Abhay roared. 

"Calm down lover boy! Humse is tarah se koi baat nahi kar sakta hai!" 

"Tumhe toh main abhi batata hoon." Said Abhay advancing towards her. 

"Uh uh don't waste your time and energy, tum log humara kuch nahi bigad sakte ho. Chalo I've got a deal for you, kya kare taras jo aa gaya tum logon pe. Humari di hui paheli suljhao aur pahunch jaao Piya tak." Maithili said and vanished in thin air. 

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago
simply.meghana thumbnail

Upon her disappearance, the group began to see the layout of the rooms changing. Snaking hallways that either led to dead ends or back to where they started. A maze of sorts. 

"This is bad. I suck at mazes." Misha whined, worried for Piya's wellbeing.

Kabir and Angad took turns opening the doors that lined the walls. T peeked over there shoulders and shrieked when a rat scurried past their feet.

"My ears....." The two said in unison. Kabir stuck his head inside. "Should we try going through these?"

"We should split up." Abhay suggested. 

White-Lilac thumbnail

"I don't think that's a good idea but will have to do it if we want to reach Piya earlier." Said Misha, trying to reason out. 

"Mishu, I'm coming with you. Please mujhe akela mat chhodh ke jaana." Said Ruhi and stuck to Misha so that she isn't left out. 

"Ok guys, split up. I'm going that way." Abhay said, pointing towards a direction from where a little light was coming. 

As soon as he started walking towards the source of light, he felt a fog surround him and the rest of the gang were nowhere to be seen. He continued walking further and called out Piya's name in a hope that he might hear a response from her if she's anywhere near to him. 

simply.meghana thumbnail

“Welcome, lover boy.”

Maithili’s voice echoed about the fog. Abhay whirled around several times to try and see the ghost, but she was too fast. 

“Looking for her?”

She peered over his shoulder and extended a hand, clearing the fog in front of him. Piya stood there, spooked out of her wits, behind an old set of prison bars. 

“This is where I died. First they imprisoned me, then they poisoned me. And this is where she will too meet her demise. Unless you can save her.”

“Abhay!” Piya shrieked, extending her hand towards him through the bars.