||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 || - Page 7

Posted: 2 years ago

Sensing the air around them turning serious, everyone stopped blabbering and paid attention to the sisters. 

Misha and Piya narrated the whole incident that happened with them and Piya clung more to Abhay as he tried to calm her down. 

"Mishu tu phir se koi prank toh nahi kar rahi na?" Asked a scared Ruhi and the look that Misha gave after her question erased all her doubts as she ran and stuck to Misha like a glue. 

"Ha ha ha very scary. Misha ne keh diya aur tum logon ne maan liya? C'mon guys, she's just trying to scare us so that we won't be able to search the coin." Said T, coming out of a dark corner with her minions while trying to remove the feathers on her body. 

Angad and Kabir found it hard to control their laughter after seeing her again and well this time the others couldn't too. 

“Did a pigeon explode on you  or were you just training to become one?”, asked Abhay confusedly looking at her, his arms wrapped around his darling Piya who lightened up seeing T. 

The party was laughing hard when someone tapped on Kabeer’s shoulders. “Hang on dude.”, said he.

The person tapped again.

He turned and said, “piya wait. Let me laugh at T first”

“I am over here”, said Piya from other aide of their circle.

“Then who is..”, Kabeer said half scared turning back and everyone ran again from there and locked themselves in one of the room.

“She has same face as Piya. Its scary yet confusing”, said Kabeer.

“Ok i know a solution. Here”, said Misha pulling out a sticky note and a marker wrote somethhing on it and stuck it to Piya’s head. 

Edited by Abhaythevampire - 2 years ago

"Mish! What the hell!" Screamed Piya as Misha tagged her with a sticky note on her head. 

"What else can we do to distinguish between you and that ghost princess?" Asked Misha, throwing her hands up in the air. 

"Mishu tum bhi na. It's so easy, the one who's always sticking to Abhay is the real Piya." Said Ruhi, pointing at the couple who indeed were glued to each other. 

"Guys, listen. We can't sit here locked for the whole night. We need to find a way to get out of here." Abhay reasoned with them. 

"I think Abhay is right. And Piya you please keep sticking to Abhay so that we know it's you and not that ghost." Said Kabir, agreeing to Abhay's idea. 

"I know it's a little risky, but I guess we should split up and search for the exit with our partners. It's a palace so there must be too many ways to get out of here. Moreover that ghost must have done something to stop us from leaving this place." Said Piya. 

"How are you so sure about it?" Asked Angad. 

"That's what they show in movies." Said Ruhi.

"But what about the gold coin?" Asked T, all of a sudden. 

"There's no gold coin here, I just wanted to have some fun and there was no way to get you guys interested in this place so I lied about the gold coin." Misha finally spoke up the truth. 

Everyone glared at her and she apologized for the blunder that she has created. 

"We'll meet here in this room after exact half an hour." Said Abhay, and everybody nodded at him. 

“What if ghost also meets us here in half hour?”, asked Ruhi scared.

“Then we will feed T to her.”, joked Misha

“To hell with gate searching, lets do that now!”, exclaimed Kabeer.

“K!!”, shouted T.

“Fine fine! We will go with Abhay’s plan.”, said Kabeer rolling eyes.

And with that everyone split up again looking for the way out. 

Everyone were searching in the different directions and the ghost smirked seeing them. 

"Insaan, bewakoof insaan." She thought. 

"Kya kar raha hai yaar, itna chipak kyu raha hai?" Kabir scolded Angad for sticking too close to him. 

"Yaar bohot darr lag raha hai, agar wo bhootni humare peeche aa rahi hogi toh?" Said Angad and Kabir gulped thinking of the possibility. 

Ruhi and Misha clutched each other's hand and warned each other to not leave the hand no matter what. 

T and her minions were too scared and kept glancing behind their back to make sure nobody was following them. 

"Piya, tum theek ho na?" Asked Abhay, getting worried for her. 

"Hmmm." She nodded and he pulled her closer, almost hiding her in his chest and continued walking further. 

They heard the sound of a door creaking open behind them and turned to check it. 

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago

Abhay found a hidden door behind the stone walls and pulled Piya in there. 

“Do u think we will be safe here?”

“I dont know lets see what happens!”

Ghost of princess enters there, her legs floating in air and looked around. 

A gasp escaped Piya’s mouth seeing her and Abhay covered her mouth with his hand, shushing her. 

The ghost turned back and looked in their direction.

Abhay and Piya stood holding their breaths as the ghost looked in their direction. They were sure that the ghost would attack them but ghost princess did nothing and went out the room.

Both of them shared confused look, “why didnt she do anything?”

“I dont know. There must be something here that saved us”

They looked around to see what was different about the place.

“These stone walls are very cold”, commented Piya shivering. 

Abhay gave her the jacket and then thinking deeply Asked, “Piya, what if that ghost cant see us but only sense us with our body heats?”

“Which is why she couldn't sense us behind these cold stone walls. That makes sense”, exclaimed Piya feeling triumphant

Yeah right , Abhay said while kissing on her forehead. 

But Abhay what about others , we need to inform them too n.. let's go from here, Pia said getting worried. 

Abhay cupped her face and said I know but you stay here and I will go to fetch others, okay. Pia tried to resist but Abhay said I will take less time to find them also I want your safely first. He then quickly comes out of the room and closed it before Pia could react. 

Another corner of palace.. 

T & her extras were  Moving towards main door totally frightened, but happy too that finally they will be out from this haunted palace. 

T : Misha thinks she is smart, and Abhay he thinks he is some kind of leader jiska plan hamesha kaam kargea but now it's me who is going out from this palace alive.. her extras nod their head in affirmation. 

But just then the door slammed shut automatically and ghost's ghostly laugh echoed in whole palace. Everyone heard it and become more afraid. 

Pia in room get panicked too and come out of the room but soon she realises her mistake and turned to get in but now there was no door to get in. Pia was now face to face with her doppelgänger ghost.. who was staring at her like she is staring at mirror. 

Hearing the noise of the door slamming shut loudly followed by the evil laugh of the ghost, Abhay rushed back to where he left Piya but upon reaching there, neither he found Piya nor the door. 

Abhay panicked and started searching for Piya like a mad man. Kabir and Angad were the most closest to the place where Abhay was right now and they came to him hearing his voice. 

"Abhay? What happened? And where's Piya?" Asked Kabir, all in one go. 

"I left Piya here a while ago, and told her to stay here until I return but now she's nowhere to be found." Said Abhay, panick clear in his voice. 

"Now what are we going to do? What if the the ghost tricks us into believing that she's Piya?" Said Angad, thinking of the possibility. 

"I can differentiate between my Piya and that ghost easily. I can't make a mistake in this." Said Abhay, sounding confident about it. 

"I'll just go and inform others about this. Angad you stay with Abhay and search for Piya." Said Kabir and left from there. 

Somewhere on the other side both Misha and Ruhi held on to each other slowly stepping forward, their ear alert and eyes wide open. 

“Yaar mishu, ye bhot darwana corridor he. Chalna kahi aur dekhte he?”

“Baki direction me kabeer angad and abhay piya he. Chal ruhi hume bhi dekhna to pdega”

The corridor was dark and only light coming was from lantern on the wall, on the end of the corridor they found small rooms with metal bars

“Ye kya he?”, asked Ruhi.

“Looks like prison cells. We must be in dungeon”

“Dungeons?”, asked ruhi in panicky voice.

“Stop panicking ruhi. Let me see if there is hidden tunnel or something that can lead us out”

She tried to open one of the gate and searched under rocks in vain.

Growling noise came from the other end of the tunnel and ruhi jumped on misha, “can i panick now?”

Misha gulped her fears trying to hide herself behind one of the rocks. 

“Misha ruhi. Help. Abhay is missing”, said Piya. 

Misha and ruhu breathed in relief, “piya is that you? We told u to stick to abhay”

“Haan but abhay gayab ho gaya he how do i stick to him?”

“Oh. What do u mean gayab ho gaya?”

“There we were searching for exit and that ghost came behind us so we hid in hidden wall. But then when i turned he was not there. come i will show u”

Misha and Ruhi nodded and went with her. 

Piya smirked with her red eye and floating legs. 

The only light coming from the lantern blew off as a strong gust of wind came, it was completely dark now. Misha and Ruhi got scared yet continued walking in the dark. 

"Pi- Piya? Tum kaha ho?" Asked Ruhi in a trembling voice. 

No response came and fear started to engulf both the girls as they continued walking further. Ruhi felt someone clutching her leg from the ground and fell down with a thud, making Misha trip over her too. 

Misha felt a tap on her shoulder and realised that Ruhi was fallen beneath her that only meant the ghost was behind them. She dragged Ruhi along with her and started running as fast as her legs could take her in the complete darkness. 

T and her minions were standing next to a window in the corridor, too conscious about each and every step of theirs when they felt the curtain roll around them, binding the three of them together. The girls screamed in fear and the ghost kicked them like a football making them roll on the floor. 

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago