||PKYEK ~ OS Writing Game Thread|| Updated on Page 12| 19/09/21 ||

Posted: 2 years ago

Helloooo forumwasis 🤗

I'm back with another game, again another most awaited game of this forum. 😆

I don't have much to say in this intro so let's just jump to what this game is all about. 😛

This is going to be an OS (One-Shot) writing game where every member here would write one or two lines, you can write more if you want 😆 and continue the story and once we reach a point where we think we can't continue it more or want to end it before it turns crappy, we'll stop and I'll compile the story in a single post so that it's easy for the readers (more like stalkers)🤣 to read and then start another story with a different concept. We'll have different genres so don't worry it's not going to be boring (at least I feel so) 🤣

We might write something spicy on Abhiya too 😉🤣

I have no concept in my mind right now so whoever sees this post first, give a concept and start with the story, others will continue after it. 😆

Edited by White-Lilac - 2 years ago

At last, finally married. Finally together forever. Abhay and Piya returned to their Mumbai residence as newlyweds, in the late night.

“I’m so tired!” Piya said, flopping onto the couch. Abhay pinched her cheek, and rolled the suitcases to the side. 

“Let’s get you to bed then.” Abhay replied, lifting her into his arms. “We can unpack later.”

The doorbell rang as soon as he crossed the bedroom threshold. Piya frowned, and rubbed her eyes.

“I’ll check.” Abhay said. 

This late, there was no one to expect. He opened the door, and found Haseena standing there, with a suitcase under her hand. 

Edited by simply.meghana - 2 years ago

"Mom?" Abhay was shocked to see her standing at their door and that too with a heavy suitcase. 

It looked like she's come here to stay for a very long time. Abhay gulped hard. 

Piya came out in the hall to see what was taking Abhay so long, he was still glued to the door so she went ahead to look with whom he was talking. 

"Abhay, who's at the door?" Piya finally asked when she failed to peep over Abhay's shoulder. Damn his height. 

"Next time I'll make sure to wear my heels before I start my jaasoosi." Thought Piya.

Haseena appeared in Piya's view, with a warm smile. Piya tried to keep awake and greeted her.

"Oh mom, you're here." She looked at the suitcase. Then she felt more tired. "Come in. I'll just be back."

Abhay took the bag. Piya ran into the kitchen, tearing open one of the blood bags that Abhay kept in the nearby ice chest, and emptying it into a clean mug. She shoved it into the microwave. She didn't know how many times she pressed the button in her sleepiness. 

Haseena was seated on the couch. Piya quickly handed her the mug.

“Mom, here’s your garma garam khoon.”

Just because I want it to go the same way we wrote it in the AT, I'm just copy pasting it 🤣

"Piya, what kind of behaviour is this? The khoon isn't garam at all. Go and heat it up again." Said Haseena, handing over the mug back to her. 

“This khoon is colder than my body.” Haseena muttered under her breath. 

Piya glares at Abhay hearing Haseena and he gives her a "What can I do?" look. 

*Piya takes the mug angrily and shoves it in Abhay's hands.*

"What am I supposed to do with this?" Asked Abhay, confused by her behaviour. 

"Do whatever you want! No, wait, go and heat it up for mom!" Said Piya in an authoritative tone.

*Meanwhile they hear another door bell*