Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Seher n haroon have chemistry... This is an ok type daily which I can just randomly watch 

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Haroon Shahid gets an awful amount of dramas. I wonder how he became so much in demand. 🙄

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Seher n haroon have chemistry... This is an ok type daily which I can just randomly watch 

Agree.

I've just seen some glimpses of this show. I think Haroon is pretending that he loves Seher.. for revenge.. but for what?  what did she do to him?😕

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: awida

Agree.

I've just seen some glimpses of this show. I think Haroon is pretending that he loves Seher.. for revenge.. but for what?  what did she do to him?😕

She slapped him😆

So.. Seher will dump Haroon after finding out about her cousin's love but she won't know that he was behind her kidnapping.. then get married to Adeel and Haroon will start harrassing her.. cliched but good time pass😆

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah adeel n seher get married from promos but I find zero chemistry between them... Also he is going to be shakki... But it's interesting how seher haroon equation has chemistry n I wanna root for them even though haroon is such a pain lol.. Maybe he's got style

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

She slapped him😆

So.. Seher will dump Haroon after finding out about her cousin's love but she won't know that he was behind her kidnapping.. then get married to Adeel and Haroon will start harrassing her.. cliched but good time pass😆

Thank you.

I'll start watching it now that my daily soap ended. I like such stories.😳

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Lol good time pass ....though its getting repetitive. I hate haroons  character. What a spoilt horrible cousin. 

I like Seher and adeel together so it's OK.

He got slapped by her then because of her by the mom. His pure evil.  

Then when she gets married he realises his mistake. Stupid.

Seriels can be stupid so they better not end up together. 

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry sound so rude there.  Why does my post say matured content. Got worried for a second. 

Edited by dreamstar77 - 2 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay so he abandons her on the wedding day.. Now Adeel will swoop in to marry her.. and Haroon will have a change of heart or maybe will still want to avenge his insult by making her life miserable😆

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Okay so he abandons her on the wedding day.. Now Adeel will swoop in to marry her.. and Haroon will have a change of heart or maybe will still want to avenge his insult by making her life miserable😆

Deewangi part 2.😃