Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dreamstar77 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't see any harm in this soap.  I think as over the top as it is I love 2 great messages that the father gives one of brining up girls with tarbiyat and another to do things and gather daulat for the afterlife.  This is great messaging for the aam people who will be watching this and will certainly be a hit with them. I am sure there are girls like this. It has given 2 extremes though so maybe thats the downfall for this drama. 

If drama is not to anyone's liking there are many more.  

sami011 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

so agree with your statement! we have glamourized being poor in dramas for some reason by showing them as better people. I've met many well-to-do people who were not mean at all and are also very spiritual. It's a done to death stereotype which sadly many people believe in thanks to these dramas

totally also lecture nahi dena chahiye doosron ko

sami011 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamstar77

I was actually thinking the same thing when she gave it back and thiking it was a bit unrealistic for him to also listen and say nothing.  It was that dining scene wasn't it? 

I would have loved have read this storyline then see it actually.  

The looks taya ammi gives makes me laugh .New way or shooting at different angles or freezing like Indian series 🤣

taya is real some thing yaar, i know tayi ammi is becoming star plus ki aunty...

I just watched it's few clips. So basically it's cousins story. 

sami011 thumbnail

how common is this cousin wedding thing in pakistan ? everytime I watch my husband starts saying bhen bhra da viah dekh rahi hai lol,its his way of getting back at me as I keep telling him to stop watching those punjabi songs with guns 😆

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm from India n every other story is a cousin story... Even I want to know is it really that common? 

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Just saw promo...lord of twists ahead . Was wondering why she was in so many wedding joda in ost . 

After what haroon rashids character does I'm glad to say she will at the end when he declares his love and she finds out truths she will kick him out. 

I assume her wedding gets called off and mutahir steps in 😍

dreamstar77 thumbnail

I suppose its because most of Pakistan is Muslim and Muslims aren't allowed boyfriend girlfriends and only way you can fall in love is showing it via cousins.  As it's a religion I'm from I have no problems as it's something I'm used to. 

If marry outside its usually chaperoned I think . 

dreamstar77 thumbnail

Today's episode was really good. The drama gives such strong messages and seher is doing such a good job. 

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I'm loving this drama these days... I hope it stays good... Rang mahal was such a great daily.. No other good daily after that.. This has potential