Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Why should Sam suffer ? Why should be live a life of adjustment with a woman who lives another 

Peeps should let their adult children be. It's their decision to be with whom they want. No point in carrying a dead relationship and make everyone around unhappy

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BhatSisters

Patralekha is the most vilest, shameless character ever in ITV! Uske jaise dogli aurat aajtak nahi dekhi maine. She preaches about self respect, but d next day shamelessly begs before her married BIL to come to her 😒🤢. She perfectly knows that Virat loves Sai, still she acts so delusional & desperate, chiii 😑🤢. I literally felt disgusted seeing her in precap 😖😵. If makers had planned to expose her, this would have been a wonderful opportunity! Make someone (Mohit) record this cafe scene & send it to chavani chavans, Kaku mandli would have fainted for sure 😂😂🤣. Trp bhi mast ajaati isse. They should literally bring back Devi Tai. Rakhi ka mouke se aake, Didilekha ki acchese band bajaati wo. D way she has treated Sai, Aai shld be known to Sammy Dada. He doesn't deserve to be kept away from the real disgusting face of his wife!!! 

Nope, kaku would have still defended pakhi somehow 🤣 She would have blamed samrat and said that he left pakhi here for 1 year so obviously she was going to continue eyeing virat and not get over him 🤣This woman will say anything and degrade anybody to keep her dear patralekha elevated. 🤪

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

See, Sai thinks Pakhi should get Virat, because she thinks Pakhi  is open about her feelings/relationship and Virat is not..Today also Sai said I want your happiness and she feels that his happiness is in Pakhi.. But if she gets to know Virat loves her, she would never let him go to any woman, Pakhi Didi bhi nahi...

Kaku Mandali mereko nahi samajh aati..

I think going by their societal norms, she would never want Pakhi to be married to Virat, after getting divorced by Sam..That would be too much on Kaku's izzat!!

This woman can do anything!

She can cook up a story that cz Sai +Sanrat left their partners it's in the best interest VirAkhi get together and just stay in the family.🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

The level of shamelessness she's projecting is unbelievable.

This is Samrat's family + home....and after hearing that his wife is his brother's 'lovestory' she still wants them to give their marriage a chance - whereas Sai on the hospital bed was going thru character assassination for didi pushing Aj to SaiRat room 🤢🤮

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sofna

She can cook up a story that cz Sai +Sanrat left their partners it's in the best interest VirAkhi get together and just stay in the family.🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

This is Samrat's family + home....and after hearing that his wife is his brother's 'lovestory' she still wants them to give their marriage a chance - whereas Sai on the hospital bed was going thru character assassination for didi pushing Aj to SaiRat room 🤢🤮

Yeah true... I agree.. Still they have it in them to blame her for questioning Sai, when its all out that she was right all along.. 

Rdigest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Well in KD, Pakhi does fake pregnancy drama after Samrat's return. So he would know what depths she can fall in her vengeance. He still decides to continue his marriage. Ab apne pair mein khud koi kulhadi maare, then what can be done....

Hope they change this here . Just cannot imagine Samrat wanting to continue the marriage. He seems more straight forward and savage here than KD. Unless he decides to continue so she won't ruin SaiRats marriage☢️

Originally posted by: Sofna

exactly Kaku , Sonali know everything.. even Mansi knows .. because 2-3 days ago ashwini was accusing pakhi for destroying Sairat marriage .. then pakhi made a hue and cry to leave home .. and then next day was blaming virat n Sai for going on honeymoon.. so 

Mansi also knows everything.. and I hope for the sake of her son she tells him everything….. because by asking him to stay with pakhi is setting up a bad marriage .. shouldn’t she as a mom tell samrat everything that she has observed in the house regarding pakhi , virat and how Kaku pushes them ..

Originally posted by: Rdigest

Hope they change this here . Just cannot imagine Samrat wanting to continue the marriage. He seems more straight forward and savage here than KD. Unless he decides to continue so she won't ruin SaiRats marriage☢️

pata nahi if he continues the marriage hopefully he does it to keep a check on Pp

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Well in KD, Pakhi does fake pregnancy drama after Samrat's return. So he would know what depths she can fall in her vengeance. He still decides to continue his marriage. Ab apne pair mein khud koi kulhadi maare, then what can be done....

yeah that will be disgusting I want to see Kaku n ninad’s face when this happens.. I am sure then Kaku will blame virat for playing with PP’s feelings 

nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: msin

yeah that will be disgusting I want to see Kaku n ninad’s face when this happens.. I am sure then Kaku will blame virat for playing with PP’s feelings 

I guess that will finally be the unraveling of Pakhi in front of the Chavans

They still believe her to be the ideal bahu...

But Samrat still wanting to be with her will indicate his failing intelligence..😆

Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I’m just scared of what kind of scene they will show between Virakhi to give PP a ground to claim that virat impregnated her? Btw..does Sairat have a baby in KD?