Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

In all this Samrat would be trapped and cheated on..Its not good for him to be trapped in this marriage with this trash woman for Sai and Virat to have a good life..

I agree Sam deserves better …than this trashy woman 

Originally posted by: Akash3Rai

leave virat samrat will also think the same 😅. 

no I hope not ..I hope Sam understands… what trash she is 

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ye kaku ko 'sarpa' lekha mei 'Nag' esh chavan dikhne laga hai. Now I am VERY sure 🐍

ha they both can get hooked up .. it’s allowed in India these days 

Originally posted by: sherry_24

The family is a bunch of double standard people. Those who can criticise and belittle others for the same thing that they are trying to shush and sweep under the carpet at the cost of their own son’s life. They are such narrow minded people that divorce, working women and all that is a taboo. But this is not? 

Samrat is more sorted at this point. He has carefully seen and gauged every one. But yes as you have said, he is yet to know about the vileness of Pakhi. He has understood her reason to stay in CN, but he has not been able to let the family or they are not willing to see it. “You can try to wake up a person who is asleep, but what do you do with someone who is faking it”?

Yes! I too wish Devi drops in and exposes Patralekha. No one else will do it, because even the ones who know about it will not reveal in their attempt to save the marriage. Or else Samrat will have to figure this out himself, like he has been studying everyone so far. 

Yes he has to be exposed to patralekha ka dirty side when she talks with Sai , ashwini 

Shivani spoke to her z she understands all this .. but will keep quiet to save the marriage.. 

Devyani pls pls come 

sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: asmi_joya

See, Sai thinks Pakhi should get Virat, because she thinks Pakhi  is open about her feelings/relationship and Virat is not..Today also Sai said I want your happiness and she feels that his happiness is in Pakhi.. But if she gets to know Virat loves her, she would never let him go to any woman, Pakhi Didi bhi nahi...

Kaku Mandali mereko nahi samajh aati..

I think going by their societal norms, she would never want Pakhi to be married to Virat, after getting divorced by Sam..That would be too much on Kaku's izzat!!

yeah very good point. Pakhi thinks virat is a lone person without a family! Like he will come to her at her will . This lady has to sit and think! If kaku knows her real intentions she will not be spared 😠

BhatSisters thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Patralekha is the most vilest, shameless character ever in ITV! Uske jaise dogli aurat aajtak nahi dekhi maine. She preaches about self respect, but d next day shamelessly begs before her married BIL to come to her 😒🤢. She perfectly knows that Virat loves Sai, still she acts so delusional & desperate, chiii 😑🤢. I literally felt disgusted seeing her in precap 😖😵. If makers had planned to expose her, this would have been a wonderful opportunity! Make someone (Mohit) record this cafe scene & send it to chavani chavans, Kaku mandli would have fainted for sure 😂😂🤣. Trp bhi mast ajaati isse. They should literally bring back Devi Tai. Rakhi ka mouke se aake, Didilekha ki acchese band bajaati wo. D way she has treated Sai, Aai shld be known to Sammy Dada. He doesn't deserve to be kept away from the real disgusting face of his wife!!! 

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Elder Chavans should back off and let their children live their lives... Bhavani needs to do a teerth yatra..... atone for all the crap she has done... she literally ruined Samrat's life by choosing a girl like KBA for him I mean his mother is still alive for Pete's sake..

I just wish Devyani calls everyone out.. she had to live in that hell hole before being rescued by Sai..

I can't tolerate double standards.... Chavans minus Ashwini, Shivani and Mohit are full of hypocrites.

Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats

Elder Chavans should back off and let their children live their lives... Bhavani needs to do a teerth yatra..... atone for all the crap she has done... she literally ruined Samrat's life by choosing a girl like KBA for him I mean his mother is still alive for Pete's sake..

I just wish Devyani calls everyone out.. she had to live in that hell hole before being rescued by Sai..

I can't tolerate double standards.... Chavans minus Ashwini, Shivani and Mohit are full of hypocrites.

See that’s why Moh it , ashwini and Shivani are not there in this meeting... I want to see how Long patralekha keeps her goody image in front of Samrat .. her mask slips off in front of virat..  and she shows slimy self to ashwini ..  

Edited by msin - 2 years ago
nethraa_99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: msin

no I hope not ..I hope Sam understands… what trash she is 

Well in KD, Pakhi does fake pregnancy drama after Samrat's return. So he would know what depths she can fall in her vengeance. He still decides to continue his marriage. Ab apne pair mein khud koi kulhadi maare, then what can be done....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Bad! What proof do they have for their claim that whatever was between virat and pakhi in the past really is in the past for pakhi and that she has moved on? "Pakhi has stayed here for 1 year in your absence on our saying" does not count, because what proof do they have she wasn't sticking in the house just to be around virat, especially considering how much pakhi has been interfering in every aspect of sairat relationship in samrat's absence, including voicing against sairat every plans that include them two going out somewhere together. 

I so wish that ashwini in front of everyone, including samrat, says to bhavani that if pakhi had moved on from virat and really was only staying here for samrat or family elders then why was she constantly interfering in sai and virat relationship including having such an issue with them both celebrating their own anniversary? 

If pakhi really has no such feelings or intentions towards virat then why was she constantly showing objection to anytime virat and sai go out together and taunting them? Why was she constantly trying to usurp rights over virat like kicking sai out of hospital and not letting sai take care of virat? Why was she constantly trying to instigate virat against sai? The obvious is jealousy. It's so wrong that the family elders try and brush aside the obvious and try and push pakhi on samrat when she is eyeing up his brother. 

These are things most of the elders know and have seen yet not one of even sai's supporters like ashwini or shivani will seem to call out pakhi openly on in front of pakhi's blind lying lawyers or in front of samrat upon whom pakhi is unfairly being forced upon. In fact now even sai's supporters are joining the effort to force pakhi on samrat with the intention of keeping her away from sairat relationship when that's stupid given they should know very well that pakhi not being in the house at all is best for sairat relationship. 

Edited by sammy17 - 2 years ago