Kaku mandli pressurusing Sam .. good or bad ???

Posted: 2 years ago

I liked Sam today .. he was quite clear but the topic is not over ..

His uncle and aunt shameless folks that they are .. after making a mockery of his marriage are now pressuring him to stay with shameless lekha 

Is samrat even aware how badly PP behaves with ashwini , Sai and Karishma .. how nicely she butters Kaku gang 

He has not yet seen her dirty , slimy self .. I wish Devyani was here ..,she is better than Sai .. she will reveal everything to samrat .. how bad pakhi is .. how she always want to trouble Sai and virat’s marriage .. 

I hope Devyani reveals ..

Now  what can happen if samrat leaves pakhi .. will it be good for SaiRat … of course not .. Sai the great Will think .. pakhi didi was wronged .. she lives virat sir .. and sacrifice her marriage..

Virat the fool will keep quiet ..

And Kaku will do the next best thing .. remove Sai and plant pakhi as virat’s second wife ..

Bechari Pakhi and all that .. and also blame Samrat 

Now If samrat understands everything and says he wants to give his marriage another try .. then pakhi ka goose is cooked .. she will have to stay back as his wife .. whether he accepts her or not privately that’s a separate matter 

But infront of Sai .. she will be forever list for virat .. and hopefully Kaku gang will stop gifting virat as lollipop to pakhi .. 

See, Sai thinks Pakhi should get Virat, because she thinks Pakhi  is open about her feelings/relationship and Virat is not..Today also Sai said I want your happiness and she feels that his happiness is in Pakhi.. But if she gets to know Virat loves her, she would never let him go to any woman, Pakhi Didi bhi nahi...

Kaku Mandali mereko nahi samajh aati..

I think going by their societal norms, she would never want Pakhi to be married to Virat, after getting divorced by Sam..That would be too much on Kaku's izzat!!

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by asmi_joya

See, Sai thinks Pakhi should get Virat, because she thinks she is open about her feelings and Virat is not..Today also she said I want your happiness and she feels that his happiness is in Pakhi.. But if she gets to know Virat loves her, she would never let him go to any woman, Pakhi Didi bhi nahi...

Kaku Mandali mereko nahi samajh aati..

I think going by their societal norms, she would never want Pakhi to be married to Virat, after getting divorced by Sam..That would be too much on Kaku's izzat!!

Kaku mandli only cares about their numbers .. they know Sai is a baghi .. she challenges their sensibilities.. so to remove her with pakhi is a lesser devil .. 

to hell with society .. after virat samrat double divorce .. people will anyways talk .. to spite ashwini and keep virat in check she will always use pakhi to put a check on Sai ..and keep her troubled 

samrat being present .. and staying married to pakhi is the best trap for her .. now she can’t pretend like earlier days .. of how good and noble she is .. to virat 

Originally posted by msin

Kaku mandli only cares about their numbers .. they know Sai is a baghi .. she challenges their sensibilities.. so to remove her with pakhi is a lesser devil .. 

to hell with society .. after virat samrat double divorce .. people will anyways talk .. to spite ashwini and keep virat in check she will always use pakhi to put a check on Sai ..and keep her troubled 

samrat being present .. and staying married to pakhi is the best trap for her .. now she can’t pretend like earlier days .. of how good and noble she is .. to virat 

In all this Samrat would be trapped and cheated on..Its not good for him to be trapped in this marriage with this trash woman for Sai and Virat to have a good life..

Edited by asmi_joya - 2 years ago
Originally posted by msin

@bold: Virat is so bhola... He will surely think that Pakhi is really moving on with Samrat. 

Edited by GPoojitha - 2 years ago

Originally posted by GPoojitha

@bold: Virat is so bhola... He will surely think that Pakhi is really moving on with Samrat. 

leave virat samrat will also think the same 😅. 

Kaku ko apne premika se judaai ka khayaal bhi bardaasht nahi ho raha. 

Yeh gadhedo Samrat ke kaaran do janmo janmo ke saathi bichadne ki kagaar par hai.

Dono ek dusre ke bina zinda laash ban jaayenge.

Tum log sacche pyaar ko samajhte he nahi ho yaar😭

Ye kaku ko 'sarpa' lekha mei 'Nag' esh chavan dikhne laga hai. Now I am VERY sure 🐍

Originally posted by Akash3Rai

leave virat samrat will also think the same 😅. 

True.. But as Vankar mentioned in yesterday's interview, Samrat will always have an eye of suspicion on her😅

The family is a bunch of double standard people. Those who can criticise and belittle others for the same thing that they are trying to shush and sweep under the carpet at the cost of their own son’s life. They are such narrow minded people that divorce, working women and all that is a taboo. But this is not? 

Samrat is more sorted at this point. He has carefully seen and gauged every one. But yes as you have said, he is yet to know about the vileness of Pakhi. He has understood her reason to stay in CN, but he has not been able to let the family or they are not willing to see it. “You can try to wake up a person who is asleep, but what do you do with someone who is faking it”?

Yes! I too wish Devi drops in and exposes Patralekha. No one else will do it, because even the ones who know about it will not reveal in their attempt to save the marriage. Or else Samrat will have to figure this out himself, like he has been studying everyone so far.