Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Movie felt liking quitting in 20 minutes as it was complete snoozefest. 

Hazardous thumbnail

Damn. I was actually excited for this :( 

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

I can't believe I watched this movie. Such a bad story writing and what was the need of all those songs?!! They had such potential and it was utterly destroyed.

Emraan was brilliant. Man this guy can act so well. He's proven himself time and time again. He doesn't just act, he takes on the persona of his character. I have to agree with some of the critics. At times he outshone Big B.

Big B was really good as well in his role. Anu Kapoor's character was a bit annoying and Anu Kapoor did overdo it at bits.

The director and producer went all out in support of Rhea and honestly she fell flat. It isn't that she can't act. She doesn't even try. Her character was supposed to be (I THINK) a bit psychotic, a bit childlike, a bit normal. She just looked like a fool throughout. And why was her nose pink throughout the movie?

I give this movie a 1.5 out of 5 and that is only for the acting of Emraan Hashmi and Big B. That's it. No one else gets any marks. Nothing else gets any mark. Blah movie. If you want to bore yourself for Emraan and Big B then give it a watch. The two of them did some great work. Otherwise give it a skip.