Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Devtaholic

if Arjun ends up with Naina then I want some other actress to play the role. No offense but the actress who play the role of Naina at present cannot act neither she is that good looking. She looks too small  with harshad. Some other actress like Sritama Mukherjee or Shalini Sahuta should play Naina they will look good with harshad and they can act well. Especially negative roles 

I feel she is good at making the audience dislike her character. Regarding looks, makeup can do any wonders😆

Devtaholic thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

I feel she is good at making the audience dislike her character. Regarding looks, makeup can do any wonders😆

Somehow I am not liking her acting. Opposite Harshad then she must be a good actress with good looks. They can bring some-other actress who is popular with good acting skills. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Tbh I feel Arjun and Kajol as a pair would make a more intriguing story

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is a fresh story according to the makers and is being written by the Bengali show writer Leena Gangopadhyay who has written Mohor(Shaurya aur Anokhi), Kusum Dola(Ghum hai Kisike Pyaar Mein), Ishti Kutum(Imlie) and Sreemoyee (Anupama). But it has parallels in many bengali shows like Irabatir Chupkatha however it also seems familiar to old hindi movie Jeevan Dhara starring Rekha and also people keep saying it has been inspired by Ek Vivah Aisa bhi starring Sonu Sood and Isha Koppikar.

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arivarshi

It is a fresh story according to the makers and is being written by the Bengali show writer Leena Gangopadhyay who has written Mohor(Shaurya aur Anokhi), Kusum Dola(Ghum hai Kisike Pyaar Mein), Ishti Kutum(Imlie) and Sreemoyee (Anupama). But it has parallels in many bengali shows like Irabatir Chupkatha however it also seems familiar to old hindi movie Jeevan Dhara starring Rekha and also people keep saying it has been inspired by Ek Vivah Aisa bhi starring Sonu Sood and Isha Koppikar.

What? It was written by Leena Gangopadhay?🤢

No wonder why the Devar is lusted with his Bhabhi😵

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Exactly Bcz don’t forget she is the writer of so call imlie 🤦🏻‍♀️ And ghum 🤦🏻‍♀️

Uhhhh

AnomalyofTime thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

No no behen I don’t think he will marry naina Bcz story kaise fold hogi?

If he marries naina and she marries another lead tho kissa khatam show ki episodes ki zaroorath hi nahi and I think naina is greedy so even if she comes to know about arjun and shreya thing she will not bother to even care about it as she want money and luxury life so kahani khatam vahin tak 

Then kajol is happy with her loved one who other lead and naina khush in her luxurious mansion and Arjun and shreya good in their affair now tell me kahani kahan sr agey badegi 

Unless Arjun have any motive to marry kajol 

And even he have motive then deffinetly he will not give up and he will marry kahol 

Ab mujhey chappal lekey mat maro if my stargey gets upside down behen 😂😂😂

Yeh sab itv serials dekhneka tajurba hai 🤣🤣🙈🙈

I think he is going to ditch Naina on the wedding day.

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yaar lekin kyun he is behind this family? Any thing revealed?

AnomalyofTime thumbnail

I feel to punish Kajol or try to blackmail Kajol for the slap and rejection. It seems too easy ki he marries Naina. That feels weak but could be he marries her but I hope he doesn't and Naina learns her lesson.

Edited by arivarshi - 2 years ago
AnomalyofTime thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Yaar lekin kyun he is behind this family? Any thing revealed?

nothing revealed but it would be more fun this way, marriage would be a cliché.