Which Bengali show is this story based on? What's story?

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Can someone tell me which Bengali show is this show based on? 

What is story's core? Who is lead? And everything like those πŸ€£ I love spoilers... So feel free to say it all...

And those who don't... Please take a step back😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Can someone tell me which Bengali show is this show based on? 

What is story's core? Who is lead? And everything like those πŸ€£ I love spoilers... So feel free to say it all...

And those who don't... Please take a step back😳 

It is an original. But it has few similarities with Indulekha (Malayalam Show) and Hindi movie Ek Vivaah Aise Bhi.

The concept is, a girl (Kajol) becoming a family head after her father's unfortunate death. How she leads the family in this hard times, is the crux of the show. The main story has not started yet.

Ishita Dutta (Kajol) is the Female Lead while Mishkat Verma (Rahul) is the Positive Male Lead. Harshad Arora (Arjun) is the Grey Lead or 2nd Lead.

Arjun is a hotshot businessman who is attracted to Kajol and proposed her in the past. Kajol accepted it. Arjun's family has come to Kajol's house for seeking Kajol as their DIL. Slowly, the dark secrets of Arjun's family gets revealed. Arjun has illicit relation with his SIL Shreya and his parents and grandma are okay with it. Shreya is the Negative Lead. Rahul will enter after 10 episodes who is a cab driver.

Sshesha thumbnail

Personally, I feel people find Arjun's family more interesting due to their weird norms and cultures, still claiming them as orthodox. Then, Kajol's family, Kajol and Arjun.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Harshad is actually the first lead because he was shown in the promos

Later he may be sidelined like Kabir in IMMJ2. It all depends on what fans want I guess. 

I didnt know Shreya was lead too

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hmm harshad is main lead and I bet they dont sideline Bcz he is a reputed actor and if that happens somebody will fill his place I think πŸ€” 

And as far as my experience with ITV serials 

I think after kajol dads death I think she will be forced or blackmailed or something that she don’t have choice but to marry Arjun for her I think and I think shreya will come to know about the other lead who is intrested in kajol will bring him or manipulate him to come in between her dewar and dewrani so that the relationship May break 😳😬

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Hmm harshad is main lead and I bet they dont sideline Bcz he is a reputed actor and if that happens somebody will fill his place I think πŸ€” 

I think after kajol dads death I think she will be forced or blackmailed or something that she don’t have choice but to marry Arjun for her I think and I think shreya will come to know about the other lead who is intrested in kajol will bring him or manipulate him to come in between her dewar and dewrani so that the relationship May break 😳😬

I dont think her and Arjun will get married

I mean why would he be so desperate to marry her

Sshesha thumbnail

They won't sideline him. Arjun and his family is important. But I have a guess that he might get married to Naina (Kajol's sister). Because today, Arjun's family applauded Naina specifically and Arjun-Naina flirted with each other. Also, I feel Naina is the right girl to tackle Arjun's family especially Shreya. They even looked good together.

favjassi thumbnail

No no behen I don’t think he will marry naina Bcz story kaise fold hogi?

If he marries naina and she marries another lead tho kissa khatam show ki episodes ki zaroorath hi nahi and I think naina is greedy so even if she comes to know about arjun and shreya thing she will not bother to even care about it as she want money and luxury life so kahani khatam vahin tak 

Then kajol is happy with her loved one who other lead and naina khush in her luxurious mansion and Arjun and shreya good in their affair now tell me kahani kahan sr agey badegi 

Unless Arjun have any motive to marry kajol 

And even he have motive then deffinetly he will not give up and he will marry kahol 

Ab mujhey chappal lekey mat maro if my stargey gets upside down behen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh sab itv serials dekhneka tajurba hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

favjassi thumbnail

Wahi tho twist hai baby why is he desperately to marry her? They dint reveal till now I think πŸ€” but zaroor kissa hoga Bcz when  he is ok with his affair with bhabhi then why is he marrying her?
another fact when they are going to kajol house his aunt told kAjol to sit in his car where he was not comfortable with that and asked his sister to sit in the car ? Why is he doing that but again when shreya was upset in the car after talking to her hubby he held her hand ? πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜³ hmmm kissa kuch aur hi hai I think till he find himself in love with kajol I think it will be lil late and May be there divorce will happen or will be separated and she will be feeling comfortable with the other male lead πŸ™„πŸ˜΄

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago
Sshesha thumbnail

No no behen I don’t think he will marry naina Bcz story kaise fold hogi?

If he marries naina and she marries another lead tho kissa khatam show ki episodes ki zaroorath hi nahi and I think naina is greedy so even if she comes to know about arjun and shreya thing she will not bother to even care about it as she want money and luxury life so kahani khatam vahin tak 

Then kajol is happy with her loved one who other lead and naina khush in her luxurious mansion and Arjun and shreya good in their affair now tell me kahani kahan sr agey badegi 

Unless Arjun have any motive to marry kajol 

And even he have motive then deffinetly he will not give up and he will marry kahol 

Ab mujhey chappal lekey mat maro if my stargey gets upside down behen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yeh sab itv serials dekhneka tajurba hai πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

I am saying that all this would happen after 150 episodes. Before that, all that tortures from Arjun's family would be there🀣🀣

Definitely, paralled leads and couples would be there