Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

so since the sbs segment came today - does that mean the sindoor flying scene is in tomorrow's episode or will it fly today? ðŸ˜†

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

so since the sbs segment came today - does that mean the sindoor flying scene is in tomorrow's episode or will it fly today? ðŸ˜†

Someone catch me up on the latest gossip- sindoor flying and new entry?

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

Someone catch me up on the latest gossip- sindoor flying and new entry?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5WiRubOfeI

here's the latest sbs segment ðŸ˜† it's where that raavpal image is being generated from

as for the new entry - there's some girl that has started shooting for PS and everyone is speculating that she will be a temporary third angle in ShiVi's love story - perhaps a rishta that Suman seeks out for Shiva 

mpks1 thumbnail

Yes it will come out tonight for us and tomorrow for India, essentially in 1 hr because in the precap you can see Shiva walking with the potli and SBS said he also had Sindoor ki dibbi😆 hence the flying sindoor

Looks like Rishita forgot to pack it😆

funny_fubar thumbnail

here's the latest sbs segment ðŸ˜† it's where that raavpal image is being generated from

as for the new entry - there's some girl that has started shooting for PS and everyone is speculating that she will be a temporary third angle in ShiVi's love story - perhaps a rishta that Suman seeks out for Shiva 

What if she is brought for Krish ðŸ¤£

mpks1 thumbnail

@underline - perhaps Raavi herself, didn’t she say she was going to set up Shiva’s alliance with Hansa, one of the gossip aunties daughter😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
wanderer102016 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

That’s fair! And yeah I think it’s nice to occasionally watch interviews and get a feel for offscreen friendships. It’s healthy as long as it’s not overdone. Like you said, we don’t need to know what celebs are up to 24X7 haha but those little bits and pieces can be appreciated. 

@Bold I love them! I enjoy following certain friendships and even relationships, given that are those involved are not being attention seekers. It’s fun to indulge and see what people are up to occasionally. And just be genuinely happy for them, without needing to know the personal details. I have even gotten ideas for trips and activities from those I follow on IG. I also follow celebs whose shows I don’t watch (like Sriti Jha). Some of them are super fun to follow. In the end, it’s all a mixed bag. You just have to find the people you enjoy following. 

Agree! 

Generally I get bored of people who document everything on SM. It gets tiring to watch after awhile! 

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

What if she is brought for Krish ðŸ¤£

Krish is 19, let him focus on his studies😕 he is doing everything else other than studying and going to college, becoming like one of those mohalle ki gossip aunties

funny_fubar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@bold - perhaps Raavi herself, didn’t she say she was going set up Shiva’s alliance with Hansa, one of the gossip aunties daughter😆

Ohh well Doodhwali Hansa was the Narad muni who got GauRa pregnant ðŸ¤£

Maybe Hansa 2 will so some adbhutness for ShiVi ðŸ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

Yes it will come out tonight for us and tomorrow for India, essentially in 1 hr because in the precap you can see Shiva walking with the potli and SBS said he also had Sindoor ki dibbi😆 hence the flying sindoor

Looks like Rishita forgot to pack it😆

you know I really thought when suman was having rishita pack everything in boris - she was going to send it to PS and then our aag boy would pick up the boris thinking it is consignment but it slightly rips and her things fall out and he reminisces ðŸ˜­