Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SlytherInMe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

What if she is brought for Krish ðŸ¤£

then help them all ðŸ¤ª he is also following in the footsteps of his elder brothers 

funny_fubar thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.

then help them all ðŸ¤ª he is also following in the footsteps of his elder brothers 

Waittt.... What if its the counsellor brought in by Rishitha ðŸ˜²

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

@underline - perhaps Raavi herself, didn’t she say she was going to set up Shiva’s alliance with Hansa, one of the gossip aunties daughter😆

I just need one half of shivi to leave the city like please ðŸ¤£ distance makes the heart grow fonder - I need some reflective separation without the opening of a marriage bureau on either side of the equation 

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Waittt.... What if its the counsellor brought in by Rishitha ðŸ˜²

could be - but rishita's track record has been to voice a thought provoking statement once or twice and then it's all forgotten about ðŸ¤£ I doubt

funny_fubar thumbnail

you know I really thought when suman was having rishita pack everything in boris - she was going to send it to PS and then our aag boy would pick up the boris thinking it is consignment but it slightly rips and her things fall out and he reminisces ðŸ˜­

Why would she send it to PS ðŸ˜†

Also, I never understood the bori bit- couldn't they just get some suitcases 

mpks1 thumbnail

you know I really thought when suman was having rishita pack everything in boris - she was going to send it to PS and then our aag boy would pick up the boris thinking it is consignment but it slightly rips and her things fall out and he reminisces ðŸ˜­

This is too complex for the writers of this show to think😆 They will never think this way. Him holding onto tje shirt she bought in itself is a big deal🤣

SlytherInMe thumbnail

aare to do some under the table matchmaking 

subtle kind ðŸ¤£

I think the boris were specifically used with the intention of insulting raavi, like her stuff is worthless and should be stuffed in boris rather than folded nicely into suitcases 

funny_fubar thumbnail

could be - but rishita's track record has been to voice a thought provoking statement once or twice and then it's all forgotten about ðŸ¤£ I doubt

But remember she had dialogues that she is not going to back out from the "suicide mission" and she is going to do something? ðŸ˜†

I am not going to watch the show but I am holding out hope(because they are still keeping the finances issue open) that Rishitha remembers her words thag she will become financially independent if Dev will not support her ðŸ˜†

SlytherInMe thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

This is too complex for the writers of this show to think😆 They will never think this way. Him holding onto tje shirt she bought in itself is a big deal🤣

which also brings me to another point

earlier when shiva used to sleep on the cot, before marriage, did he not have a closet for his clothes? 

were his clothes always kept in a bag? ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

mpks1 thumbnail

That’s just for Mami to pick up the  bori😆

Raavi took only one suitcase when she left, the blue one, but she came into the house with 2 at the time of marriage One for her clothes and the second for all of Dev’s presents. What did she do with the presents and the suitcase? Did she burn them?😆