Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ariyabestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

That's good. 👍🏼

I've watched few episodes of Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha - Kunal's show, he's super cute in it 

Gurrrlll!! Go watch an episode of Arjun and you'll know the hype😆. It's available for free on Hotstar. (Turn on adblockers) 

Well I had not watched na bole..

But I had watched few episodes of ye rishtey he ..and I like Kaveri's character in it .it's seems somewhat negative to others but I feel her character was the realistic one..

Oh yah arjun😍😍 it's one of the best show in ITV for me..

shelzee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ariyabestfan

Well I had not watched na bole..

But I had watched few episodes of ye rishtey he ..and I like Kaveri's character in it .it's seems somewhat negative to others but I feel her character was the realistic one..

Oh yah arjun😍😍 it's one of the best show in ITV for me..

Arjun & NBT are in my watch list now :D

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

looks like im in the list of people who hasn't watched any of their previous shows except LRL which had Kunal in it and shararat which had simple. 

works for me. at least ill look at all of them as new people without any baggage or expectation 😊

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

looks like im in the list of people who hasn't watched any of their previous shows except LRL which had Kunal in it and shararat which had simple. 

works for me. at least ill look at all of them as new people without any baggage or expectation 😊

Are you lucky? Or you lucky!?😆

Do watch Arjun & NBT, you'll like it! 😳

Bee222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shelzee

Kaveri played the second lead in Yeh Rishtey Hain Hai Pyaar Ke. She was raw at the beginning but improved impressively over time. Her character was grey so some YRHPK fans dont like her but personally I loved her character (i dont mind grey characters) and I loved her pair (Kuhu Kunal - KuKu) - their story and chemistry.

After that she did a cameo in Shakti for 2-3 months while she was between shows. I didnt watch that one as I .

I am probably in the minority who hasnt seen Shaleen & Kunal but became interested in ZDMN because of Kaveri. But now i love the whole vibe of the show and I am really looking forward to all the stories.

This is Kuhu? 😲 I didn't realise 🤓

I've watched a few epis of the show, and although my favourite was Abeer I liked Kuhu too 😊

Shaleen and Kunal have both done amazing shows yaar... Arjun and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha are two of my all time favorites  Definitely give them a try if you can, esp Arjun. NBT is more romance, but Arjun is a crime show and a superb one ❤️

PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hmm okay. lets see first ziddi dil. then the rest.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Preetz-

😆i know Shaleen for Arjun ,I remember his tough guy type face & action scene , already promo gave me Tough guy type feel 😆 

Kaveri for Yeh Rishtey Hain pyaar ,I didn't like The character Kuhu much as it was grey ,here its different so no expectation 

Kunal probably I have seen him somewhere ,where I can't remember &

about Rest 3 no idea 

So we r in same page🤗 u have seen Kunal I have seen Shaleen 😆😆

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 2 years ago
shelzee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bee222

This is Kuhu? 😲 I didn't realise 🤓

I've watched a few epis of the show, and although my favourite was Abeer I liked Kuhu too 😊

Shaleen and Kunal have both done amazing shows yaar... Arjun and Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha are two of my all time favorites  Definitely give them a try if you can, esp Arjun. NBT is more romance, but Arjun is a crime show and a superb one ❤️

Yeah thats her 😃

I loved Abeer esp. pre leap. The banjara version - super cool, amazing swag!

Yeah Arjun & NBT both are on my wishlist now. I have been hearing so much about both the shows, so many people love these shows. Will watch them soon 👍