Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Did you get a response from Shruti? Mereku nahi aya abhi🤔
Not yet😭
I think u can Post WU then after permission just share link to the thread
Originally posted by: Sana_Jannat
Not yet😭
I think u can Post WU then after permission just share link to the thread
Yup, aaj ka episode wahi discuss kar lenge👍🏼
this is crazy!!! Just the show that I was looking for....😲
why didn't you tag me sooner... U know I like shaleenOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
15 minutes to go🥳
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
why didn't you tag me sooner... U know I like shaleen
Behan tum pehle aake gayi ho yahan!
sachh mein... kab??
Originally posted by: TheRoadNotTaken
sachh mein... kab??
I think I tagged you in one of the promos ya kahin pe hum ne discuss kiya tha.
ohh! Mujhe bilkul yaad nahiOriginally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I think I tagged you in one of the promos ya kahin pe hum ne discuss kiya tha.