Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

I didn't do the hw, but we have two versions of their story.

For roses I am team  3 months of dating anniversary and Avi is team Just started dating and we provided our own versions of their story. Lol, you can check my post on pg. 133 and I've quoted Avi's, so you can read both of our posts or cheat your way by clicking on our comments.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

YayyyyπŸ₯³ Thanks for the cheat sheet ML.

Faithaboveall thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Good morning πŸ”†

Congratulations on the new thread πŸ₯³

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

KD was talking about what he did in between shots, and these were Alice's replies πŸ€£ He calls her darling and she seems to call him everything in between πŸ€£

And 10000%, he would have edited the poem 2 seconds later to something else πŸ˜†

😲 I missed it. 

And KD calls her Darling too? Or was that from that SBS clip that was hard to hear?

Scarysea thumbnail

Chikki πŸ€—, If you wanna read two people presenting their view points on KDice then that thread is probably a must read on a rainy day. It went so fast with so much KDice content from confessions, to hand holding, to candid moments, to analyzing KDice from start to finish πŸ€£ 

I wouldn't miss it for anything maybe cheat a bit but I would go through it alright.

But I want somebody to gift me such a bouquet nowπŸ˜† Alice looks so gorgeously happy 

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wrong post

Edited by ForeverForU - 2 years ago
milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Oh wow seems like whole last thread was KDice KDice. Swasti must have had a blast. Now I want to do hw; dont know how much time I will take since I have come to my village where network is like 

Swasti has gone to heaven with yesterday's content πŸ˜† ML is on the beach with Manny observing with binoculars, and I'm on a small little rowboat who sees the main ship, but refuses to get on because I'm #TeamSpeculation πŸ€£

I hope you have a blast in your village though β€οΈ Eat lots of good food for me!

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

Loved reading your analysis posts Milkwa and MLsmiley42 just one correction, the only picture on Alice's profile that Kanwar has not liked till date is the one with Akshay on the treesmiley37

TaggingπŸ˜†

IF is testing my patience

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chikki πŸ€—, If you wanna read two people presenting their view points on KDice then that thread is probably a must read on a rainy day. It went so fast with so much KDice content from confessions, to hand holding, to candid moments, to analyzing KDice from start to finish πŸ€£ 

I definitely missed the handholding bit. Which pic was that in reference too?

Scarysea thumbnail

Swasti has gone to heaven with yesterday's content πŸ˜† ML is on the beach with Manny observing with binoculars, and I'm on a small little rowboat who sees the main ship, but refuses to get on because I'm #TeamSpeculation πŸ€£

I hope you have a blast in your village though β€οΈ Eat lots of good food for me!

Mommie I will be on the boat with you...

Yayyy I am having a lot of fun . Nodding my head vigorously saying I will eat enough for both of us πŸ€—

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

😲 I missed it. 

And KD calls her Darling too? Or was that from that SBS clip that was hard to hear?

*Tsk* *Tsk* How did you miss something so recent πŸ˜†

And yes, Darling was from the SBS clip that was hard to hear. Seeing Alice so excited and blushy in that clip is a stark contrast from the BTS clips in the beginning from the kidnapping scene