Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I am  happy for all the shippers๐Ÿค—...  ab toh IF article bhi aa gaya. 

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

According to my analysis no more ๐Ÿข cause it's public now๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. He'll be ๐Ÿป now๐Ÿ˜‚

I am hoping KD is doing three in a row. He did 3 dhol pics, and hope now he does three pics with beautiful captions for AK staking his claim

P.s. Alice, if you're stalking this, please use ๐Ÿป in your next post/comment for KD. It's going to be our little secret communication if we were right or not๐Ÿ˜‚

@bold, I see ๐Ÿข and "I hate you ๐Ÿ‘ฟ" making a comeback when it becomes time for KDice to take things to the next level again and KD is like, "I know I mentioned I would announce my relationship status to the world, but let's wait a little bit longer, alright darling?" and Alice is like, "๐Ÿ‘ฟ Muffin, how much longer! We've been engaged for 3 months already!"

Also, I see that you're completely done with #KacchuaSupremacy ๐Ÿคฃ

Speaking about his dhol pics... he had a very nice poem on one of the pics. I was a little confused since that didn't seem like it was KD style. Either Alice stole his phone and wrote the caption herself, or KD wrote the poem to impress Alicia ๐Ÿคฃ

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Oh wow seems like whole last thread was KDice KDice. Swasti must have had a blast. Now I want to do hw; dont know how much time I will take since I have come to my village where network is like 

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

@bold, I see ๐Ÿข and "I hate you ๐Ÿ‘ฟ" making a comeback when it becomes time for KDice to take things to the next level again and KD is like, "I know I mentioned I would announce my relationship status to the world, but let's wait a little bit longer, alright darling?" and Alice is like, "๐Ÿ‘ฟ Muffin, how much longer! We've been engaged for 3 months already!"

Also, I see that you're completely done with #KacchuaSupremacy ๐Ÿคฃ

Speaking about his dhol pics... he had a very nice poem on one of the pics. I was a little confused since that didn't seem like it was KD style. Either Alice stole his phone and wrote the caption herself, or KD wrote the poem to impress Alicia ๐Ÿคฃ

@ Bold, Yeh baat Sahi hai. AK called him Muffin? Kab?

@ Poem, yeah it was 100% Alice from his phone. KD just doesn't seem poetic type. And if he did post it, he would still manage to have space - comma error๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Scarysea

Oh wow seems like whole last thread was KDice KDice. Swasti must have had a blast. Now I want to do hw; dont know how much time I will take since I have come to my village where network is like 

Check out IF article about KDice Chikki. Lol that the summary

Scarysea thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Check out IF article about KDice Chikki. Lol that the summary

ML IF is thanda  you all would have had a blast in the thread I know. I dont want to miss that๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: anshika5103

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚she deleted the caption too which stated "jangal mei no mangal" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚jalkukda KD ๐Ÿขโค๏ธ

OMg, I remember that๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ it was hilarious. They definitely had a tiff going around at that time because it was the time they were shooting Pag phera sequence and Alice posted a story with Akshay and shortly after KD posted one with Simran๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

milkcakejamun thumbnail

@ Bold, Yeh baat Sahi hai. AK called him Muffin? Kab?

@ Poem, yeah it was 100% Alice from his phone. KD just doesn't seem poetic type. And if he did post it, he would still manage to have would space - comma error๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

KD was talking about what he did in between shots, and these were Alice's replies ๐Ÿคฃ He calls her darling and she seems to call him everything in between ๐Ÿคฃ

And 10000%, he would have edited the poem 2 seconds later to something else ๐Ÿ˜†

ML IF is thanda  you all would have had a blast in the thread I know. I dont want to miss that๐Ÿคฃ

I didn't do the hw, but we have two versions of their story.

For roses I am team  3 months of dating anniversary and Avi is team Just started dating and we provided our own versions of their story. Lol, you can check my post on pg. 133 and I've quoted Avi's, so you can read both of our posts or cheat your way by clicking on our comments.๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Chikki ๐Ÿค—, If you wanna read two people presenting their view points on KDice then that thread is probably a must read on a rainy day. It went so fast with so much KDice content from confessions, to hand holding, to candid moments, to analyzing KDice from start to finish ๐Ÿคฃ