Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Nups_mish

Sakshu!!! Tu KaShi pohoch gayi kya? πŸ€£πŸ€£

Sakshi Maasi kahan ho aap? πŸ˜’

ForeverForU thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Loved reading your analysis posts Milkwa and MLsmiley42 just one correction, the only picture on Alice's profile that Kanwar has not liked till date is the one with Akshay on the treesmiley37

milkcakejamun thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForeverForU

Loved reading your analysis posts Milkwa and MLsmiley42 just one correction, the only picture on Alice's profile that Kanwar has not liked till date is the one with Akshay on the treesmiley37

I'm so mad at Instagram πŸ˜”. It's because I was following Siddhantika that I couldn't see any of KD's likes πŸ™„ It's so user non-friendly... I had to unfollow Siddhantika to see all of KD's likes πŸ€£ My bad, sorry about that!

But ROFL, that is hilarious that KD didn't like Alice and Akshay sitting on a tree (no pun intended). He's probably cribbing that she posted that first instead of their pic together πŸ˜†

milkcakejamun thumbnail

She's going all out now πŸ€£ I'm waiting for KD's next few posts, but knowing him, it will be 🐒

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

She's going all out now πŸ€£ I'm waiting for KD's next few posts, but knowing him, it will be 🐒

According to my analysis no more 🐒 cause it's public nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. He'll be 🐻 nowπŸ˜‚

I am hoping KD is doing three in a row. He did 3 dhol pics, and hope now he does three pics with beautiful captions for AK staking his claim

P.s. Alice, if you're stalking this, please use 🐻 in your next post/comment for KD. It's going to be our little secret communication if we were right or notπŸ˜‚

milkcakejamun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes

True. Woh toh him hamesha karenge!

The worst kept secrets. Everyone stalks hereπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Even IF journalists and they posted article.

Avi, you know how KDice like to share articles concerning them? How will you react If he shares this article?!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

In the past he said something like Pyaar dosti hai when TC were doing their sasta Nasha during kidnapping track. What will be his caption and what will be your reaction πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Honestly with the pace of this thread, I wouldn't be too surprised if everyone has found their way into this thread at one point in time πŸ˜†

I swear if KD re-shares the article with, "πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ Arrey... no yaar!" on his story, Alicia will re-share his story with, "I hate you πŸ˜‘" Because that's the equation they have with each other at this point πŸ€£

KD does good --> Alice posts "I love you 🧑😘🧿"

KD does bad --> Alice posts "I hate you πŸ‘Ώ"

KD is slow --> Alice posts "🐒"

Meanwhile, Karan will try to capitalize the situation as best as possible by going on live πŸ€£

anshika5103 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milkcakejamun

I'm so mad at Instagram πŸ˜”. It's because I was following Siddhantika that I couldn't see any of KD's likes πŸ™„ It's so user non-friendly... I had to unfollow Siddhantika to see all of KD's likes πŸ€£ My bad, sorry about that!

But ROFL, that is hilarious that KD didn't like Alice and Akshay sitting on a tree (no pun intended). He's probably cribbing that she posted that first instead of their pic together πŸ˜†

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚she deleted the caption too which stated "jangal mei no mangal" πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚jalkukda KD 🐒❀️