Barrister Babu

Sadiya Siddiqui HINTS the upcoming track with Chandrachur

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-thaku-maa-aka-sadiya-siddiqui-hints-the-upcoming-track-chandrachur-aka-bhavya

Thaku maa hints at the upcoming track while sharing about her bond with Chandrachur, "I was telling the creators that post leap why am I not firing guns, I shot a scene where I said, "Agar ab koi bhi Tulsipur se aaya Krishnanagar ke nazeek aayega main unka sir talwaar se kaat dungi aur apne ghar ke bahar latka dungi", that's when I was like now this is fun and held the talwaar in rage. "

"Chandrachur is playing a game with Thaku maa, I am waiting for the time when she finds out. I am going to have some deadly scene chasing him down and tormenting him. He says this dialogue "Aap chinta mat kijiye Thaku Maa" in every dialogue. I told him that I shall say the same to you when I catch you" She added.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karry2.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

https://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/exclusive-thaku-maa-aka-sadiya-siddiqui-hints-the-upcoming-track-chandrachur-aka-bhavya

Thaku maa hints at the upcoming track while sharing about her bond with Chandrachur, "I was telling the creators that post leap why am I not firing guns, I shot a scene where I said, "Agar ab koi bhi Tulsipur se aaya Krishnanagar ke nazeek aayega main unka sir talwaar se kaat dungi aur apne ghar ke bahar latka dungi", that's when I was like now this is fun and held the talwaar in rage. "

"Chandrachur is playing a game with Thaku maa, I am waiting for the time when she finds out. I am going to have some deadly scene chasing him down and tormenting him. He says this dialogue "Aap chinta mat kijiye Thaku Maa" in every dialogue. I told him that I shall say the same to you when I catch you" She added.

Yess kill chndranachur,30 se zyda episodes mein hei!