Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balika_Vadhu

Check the wiki of last season of bv. . Last season of bv has vey low opening of bv that is 0.7 but after few weeks it reach at top 5 

Look like it will happen this time also 

If we see right now real story of bv has not starter yet like as balika vadhu  anandi ki abhi struggle nahin dukhaya hai. Abhi  bad effect of child marriage nahin dikhana shuru kiya. Once they will start showing bad effect of balika vadhu  it will attract more viwers 

And i also feel agar yeh truth sub ke samne  aa gaya ki anadi aur jigar  ka child marriage hua tha then there is chances of more trp

surabhi01 thumbnail

Yeh jo  anandi se doll  kisi ne le li   aur  jo anandi  ko precap mein bridal dress dikhaya  gaya hai. Yeh episode 13 sep  2021 ko  air hoga 

So real. Story like  anandi  lost her childhood due to bal vivaah and her struggle start due to bal vivaah will be  shown from 13 th sep 2021

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Yeh jo  anandi se doll  kisi ne le li   aur  jo anandi  ko precap mein bridal dress dikhaya  gaya hai. Yeh episode 13 sep  2021 ko  air hoga 

So real. Story like  anandi  lost her childhood due to bal vivaah and her struggle start due to bal vivaah will be  shown from 13 th sep 2021

Hi , Surabhi, we met again here in the BV forum. ðŸ¤—  

In Baal Vivah , the main theme will always move around her losing her childhood and harassed or loved by sasuraal people. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Hello  madhuri. Love to meet u Very much  and yup it is Very pleasant to meet u in  bv forum 

I always miss bv forum discussion  because this last bv  forum has lots of good memories with me. We have lot of fun in old bv forum. So I am happy  we will have fun again  if story and TRP go well 

Yup  bv story always will be  struggle of balika vadhu and its bad effect  but what I want to say that is though they have shown bal vivaah  of anandi but tilli now they have not shown that struggle of anandi which truly proove how bal vivaah ruiin  child anandi life  . Anandi is still shown to happy  inspite of child marriage  but now  on comiing days thdy will show how  anandi life gong rukh because of child marriage so real story will start from coming days only 

Abhi  to ab tuk jo balika vadhu 2  till 12 th sep ko to  real story dikhane pehle to neev  I mean base tayar karenga and after ward they will show real story 

So I wating ki ki. Story se pehle jo base  ban raha hai woh kub tuk tayar hoga and waiting going to over and real story will start next week

Sutapasima thumbnail

Is the audience rejecting BV2 ? 

Viswasruti thumbnail

With the same story, the producers approached the viewers, and small twists won't do any good to the serial. New story with an entirely innovative idea, they have to come, instead,  with the same old story which didn't impress audience in the initial stages they came and now facing negligence from the viewers. 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Balika vadhu TRP increase 

Last Week 1,2  and thiis Week. ( 38) 1.3