Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chinmayi18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Unfortunately, TRP decrease 1.1 only

Last week ke episodes itne Dhamakedar the fir bhi increase nahi hui TRP, so πŸ˜”. 

Priyuu2003 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Unfortunately, TRP decrease 1.1 only

Last week ke episodes itne Dhamakedar the fir bhi increase nahi hui TRP, so πŸ˜”. 

Yaa I guess this is why we don't get sensible progressive plotlines that often. And even when we do they go down to being Saas bahu dramatic stuff soon enough. This is honestly one of the best serials going on these days. Iss week bohot acche acche eps aaye, I hope it increases. Colors should also promote it well. 

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyuu2003

Yaa I guess this is why we don't get sensible progressive plotlines that often. And even when we do they go down to being Saas bahu dramatic stuff soon enough. This is honestly one of the best serials going on these days. Iss week bohot acche acche eps aaye, I hope it increases. Colors should also promote it well. 

I hope TRP increase ho jaye next week 

Warna sach me kahi makers TRP ke liye extra melo drama add na kar de😭yahi dar hai muze sirf

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

The show and the concept both are redundant. They hoped to bring back their ratings up by wooing the viewers of the original Balika Vadhu. It backfired in a big way.

Most of the viewers of the Orginal were not even regular audience of Hindi daily soap. Such was the appeal of the original.It pulled in people who don't watch Desi shows.

This one doesn't seem to be any different from the rest of the Hindi daily shows.

Even in the original when they tried to make a post leap story with Anandi's daughter as the lead it failed miserably.They refused to watch the show without Anandi.

This Anandi has only the name in common with the original one and she doesn't have the spark or charm of the original one.

The original Anandi made stars out of the actresses who played that role. 

This is a pale shadow which can never reach the peoples' hearts and intrigue peoples' minds.

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

The show and the concept both are redundant. They hoped to bring back their ratings up by wooing the viewers of the original Balika Vadhu. It backfired in a big way.

Most of the viewers of the Orginal were not even regular audience of Hindi daily soap. Such was the appeal of the original.It pulled in people who don't watch Desi shows.

This one doesn't seem to be any different from the rest of the Hindi daily shows.

Even in the original when they tried to make a post leap story with Anandi's daughter as the lead it failed miserably.They refused to watch the show without Anandi.

This Anandi has only the name in common with the original one and she doesn't have the spark or charm of the original one.

The original Anandi made stars out of the actresses who played that role. 

This is a pale shadow which can never reach the peoples' hearts and intrigue peoples' minds.

I fully agree with your every word. πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Bold --- That Anandi was an icon, a protagonist, a baton bearer, a social reformer. Who empowered a generation with ease. 

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I  think it is decreaase inspite of good episode  because now almost whole family of anjaria come and start living in chaturvedi family 

I think viweers did no like it anjaria family living  in. Chaturvedi family 

They thought  ab anandi ko khuch year ke liye anjaria family chhutkaara, milega. When anandi stay in chaturvedi family for higher study in college but yeh  madi maa, jigar, sejal prem yrh sub chaturvedi family mein pahuch gaye 

Anyways in yesterday episode there was  increase  of  adverisement that mean viwership has increase after  anandi sign annulment of marriage 

Edited by surabhi01 - 2 years ago
Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Is week ki TRP na increase hui, na decrease 

Constant hai 1.1 πŸ˜­

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chinmayi18

Is week ki TRP na increase hui, na decrease 

Constant hai 1.1 πŸ˜­

Ye aise hi rahegi ab lagta hai. Jyada se jyda 1.4 hojayegi aur kya.

Chinmayi18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicworld

Ye aise hi rahegi ab lagta hai. Jyada se jyda 1.4 hojayegi aur kya.

TRP ka game koi nahi samjh sakta

Future me increase bhi ho sakti hai, shayad 1.5+ bhi ho jaye. Be positive πŸ‘πŸΌ