Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveandhope9204 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

I don't need to read your post again. I know everyone is free to share and express. But only you can tell if you were expressing or trying to convince. I don't know and I can't tell but I felt that you were trying to convince me.

Otherwise no need to say "I don't care", because why would anyone care what an anonymous stranger thinks about you? Saying "I don't care", sounds defensive for no reason to me.

Of course you don't find anything offending in using the term "SSR syndrome". That's why you're using it, despite the fact that he has nothing to do with the show, and the guy is dead, so using this term as a joke is clearly insensitive and disrespectful, not to forget unnecessary. Yeah really think about it. 

As for Tata-Bata, yeah don't buy my opinion. I'm not buying yours either. 

"I don't care", additionally to what I shared in my previous post, was also my way of preventing you - from you having to feel the need to put in so much efforts, to try and convince me of why I shouldn't use the term 'SSR syndrome'.πŸ˜† 

I clearly don't buy into that, as I do not process it the way you do. You can interpret it as my attempt to use it as a joke all you like, but I don't see it that way. 

@ bold - Thank you! Let's stick to that.πŸ˜†

Edited by loveandhope9204 - 2 years ago
PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

"I don't care", additionally to what I shared in my previous post, was also my way of preventing you - from you having to feel the need to put in so much efforts, to try and convince me of why I shouldn't use the term 'SSR syndrome'.πŸ˜† 

I clearly don't buy into that, as I do not process it the way you do. You can interpret it as my attempt to use it as a joke all you like, but I don't see it that way. 

@ bold - Thank you! Let's stick to that.πŸ˜†

Well you said you would think about it. I think that's enough for me. When I called you out, I wasn't trying to convince you or anything. I called you out because I found it disrespectful. Otherwise I know that people don't listen to anyone on this forum. 

I wasn't putting any great efforts either. I requested you because I thought I should. You said you would think about it. If you understand the problem in your words, it's all good. If you don't, and I again see you using this term, I would either ignore or hit the report button. 

Don't worry about it. I'll stick to it. 

Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan

Well you said you would think about it. I think that's enough for me. When I called you out, I wasn't trying to convince you or anything. I called you out because I found it disrespectful. Otherwise I know that people don't listen to anyone on this forum. 

I wasn't putting any great efforts either. I requested you because I thought I should. You said you would think about it. If you understand the problem in your words, it's all good. If you don't, and I again see you using this term, I would either ignore or hit the report button. 

Don't worry about it. I'll stick to it. 

Gracias! Adios then.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

I have a genuine question. Who is the highest paid celeb in this Season ? Since there are many tata fans I guess people will know since they are obviously elites? πŸ€”

No one? Sad 

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveandhope9204

You can call it sick all you want, I don't care for your opinion. πŸ˜† 

When you talk about 'star kids', who exactly do you think star kids refer to? The ones that are picked up from the road and Bastis? The ones that walked into movies because they're from 'humble' background? 

For you to reduce the 'star kids' association solely to folks being born into celebrity families, is ignorance as best to me. 'Star Kids' - the very term here screams Elite to the commoners out there, who try everyday with sweat and blood, walking miles in Mumbai, giving auditions with every ABC Ad agencies to get noticed.

So Star Kids here, does not solely refer to folks being born into star families, but refers to those kids having Elite privileges benefitting from such connections. Much like how Aristocracy works. Elite upbringing, elite privileges, elite opportunities / chances, elite circles etc.  within the film industry and of a different class strata within the industry. 

The Tata group has been in the industry for longer than the Bata group (except for Nishant from the Bata group). The Tata group has friends / connections from within the industry. This gets to the Bata groupπŸ˜†

The raw and unfiltered 'blood-bath competitive' nature of Pratik to be seen and noticed, to intimidate, the insecure outbursts and projections of Akshara's 'UP waali vs them English speaking folks', Moose's mentions of 'them senior folks vs Us', Nishant and Pratik's declaration of Tata Vs Bata, is sufficient for me to reach the conclusion of the Bata group wanting to play the victim card and the commoners Vs elite card. πŸ˜†

It may not be sufficient enough for you to reach that conclusion, and you're free to not believe that. Do I care? That's your opinion. I am not going to change mine based on your's. 

Pointing it again. she is from Bihar not UP. She openly said that in intro episode if you have read basic indian geography. This is the exact point akshara is making:) I know which part of india has the disdain for UP/Bihar that you show and and its well documented. But i am not the one to taunt people using that. Like akshara said sanskar :) 

If you cant bother to mention this use bhojpuri term. :)  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

I guess Riddhima. Read that somewhere

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

Pointing it again. she is from Bihar not UP. She openly said that in intro episode if you have read basic indian geography. This is the exact point akshara is making:) I know which part of india has the disdain for UP/Bihar that you show and and its well documented. But i am not the one to taunt people using that. Like akshara said sanskar :) 

If you cant bother to mention this use bhojpuri term. :)  

I didn't happen to see the premiere episode, and for some reason, thought she was from UP. So Akshara's game card has always been "Bihar waali Vs Baaki sab English bolne waale" and not "UP waali Vs Baaki sab English bolne waale".Corrected.πŸ˜† 

Aapke sanskaar aapko mubarak.πŸ˜†I've no disdain for UP/Bihar. I know Akshara loves emphasizing her place of birth and defending her identity, so I've to give her that respect of recognizing her as the woman that plays the unique 'Bihar waali Vs baaki sab English bolne waale'. It's a major game card she plays on after all. I had to get it right on which state comes before game card Lol.

So Bihar not UP. Noted.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: SushantForever

aap ho kaun bhai sab? senior member?i see.accha chaliye aap eise hi tu tarakki karke apna elite class show kijiye.hamey keya bhai! 

@suyaash- may be shamita is highest paid

btw where is chings?she is not following ott?

Main kaun hoon isse aapko kya faraq padta?🀣 Aapko itna faraq kyun padta? Itni chinta hai meri. Apni chinta kijiye🀣 Senior member ko apna opinion deyte hue hazam nai hota Lol

Elite toh aap bante ho.

BeingBlunt thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I guess Riddhima. Read that somewhere

Wow. That's surprising. I expected it to be Shamita because that's how she behaves. Or Neha bhasin. Riddhima after being a one show wonder is paid huge amount .  

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SushantForever

aap ho kaun bhai sab? senior member?i see.accha chaliye aap eise hi tu tarakki karke apna elite class show kijiye.hamey keya bhai! 

@suyaash- may be shamita is highest paid

btw where is chings?she is not following ott?

Nope as per sources Ridhima is the highest paid.